Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2011 LOST AND FOUND - official thread

Default Re: 2011 LOST AND FOUND - official thread

Hey I know it's a shot in the dark and someone is probably having a real goodtime with my stuff. I lost a grey and blue camelback with several hundred dollars in it, a grey german army jacket, a fury white vest that I made by hand and glows in the dark with pink electric el wire, a pair of mini rechargeable speakers, pink shades. Pleas let me know if you have my stuff....

Thanks,

PinkBunny!

Lost Phone (EnV Touch) & Dark Blue Camera (Nikon Coolpix S3000 12.0-Megapixel)

my dumbass brought my phone and camera to see DFA. went crowd surfin in the very front with both in my pockets.

someone found my phone but my lovely mother deactivated it too soon so now i can't contact the people with it. plllllllease pm me if you're those people. that phone is a few weeks new.

as for the camera, there were pictures of camping from previous dates, random bullshit, and coachella footage of Arcade Fire, Green Velvet, Caspa, Lil B, Mount Kimbie, etc. i just want my sd card! please and thanks ya'llz.

how fucked up were you OP?

I lost a black sony cybershot camera, it was pretty much brand new... I think it got stolen, but I'm hoping that's not the case. It will have some videos on it of a vegas hotel room with some guys diving onto mattresses and getting smacked in the heads with pillows.... lol.
    I turned in a wallet I found, cash and all, I'm really hoping for some good karma here.

I lost my black Blackberry Bold [AT&T (FUCK AT&T)] while laying down during the Crystal Castles. I noticed literally 20 seconds after we had left their set, but I simply could not for the life of me find it.........I cannot afford to lose another phone.

I lost my Coachella DFA1979 shirt but I didn't know which planet I was on so whoever found it on the ground (likely near the lockers) should enjoy their present from me!
    Last edited by Pea; 04-21-2011 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ELECtROjan View Post
    I found a slider cell phone on the ground behind the Sahara on Friday. Sent a text to the last 3 people they had contacted telling them to pick it up at the Coachella Information Booth 1 between the Mojave and the Sahara. Hope the person was able to get their phone back....

Black Samsung Impression

My parents were able to contact person who found it
    He also texted a friend saying "I have your friend's phone"

Lost it on Sunday around 11am or atleast in the morning.

The phone is scratched, and is locked.

PLease message me
    or email is best

cinziasays.rawr@gmail.com
    Last edited by cinziak; 04-21-2011 at 11:22 AM.

I will give anything to have my phone back. It has my entire life in it, and it's irreplaceable. from the front it just looks like a standard droid II, all the artoo stuff is on the back. I lost it around 2 pm sunday afternoon on the way to mainstage. help a nerd in need!

I found this camera. It is a black colored Olympus Stylus Tough - Shockproof/Waterproof. Message me if you think it may be yours.

White Blackberry lost Friday between Do Lab and Main Stage.

I lost a pair of Dior prescription eyeglasses on Sunday night. Pretty sure I left them on Palm Desert shuttle. Please let me know if you found them!

Unhappy Re: 2011 LOST AND FOUND - official thread

Loaded up my friends boyfriends car sunday morning to go straight to LAX after and threw in the big coach purse with a Nook color with blue case, perfume, white marc jacobs wallet with credit cards (Katherine H.), etc , headphones and some other random stuff inside. We parked in 14E in a black bmw sedan.

When I got to LAX it was not in the trunk anymore. Riddle me that. I'm sure its gone forever but if you have any idea where it went, I'm offering a reward so PM me pretty please and I will love you forever

Thanks!!

Lurker

it seems like there were ALOT of thieves at coachella this year

I found a COOLPIX L22 V1.0 camera on Saturday night after we all cleared out for Arcade Fire. The person was clearly at the gate sometime but their last images are of Bright Eyes. I downloaded the pics on my laptop at the camp hoping I could find him/her. Here is a picture of one of their friends:

I turned it in to Lost & Found -- hope you find it!!

Also, I found a cell phone. I don't know what kind but I left a v/m for the last person you called saying it's at lost & found, and texted the last person you texted saying the same thing. So if you lost a phone, ask your friends!

Edit: I found his face on a video! If you know this guy, he has a lot of awesome videos on his camera and I want him to get them back. At the very least, we have all the stuff from the sd card if their camera is MIA at lost & found.

Last edited by iamellyn; 04-22-2011 at 08:12 PM.

I found an ID, credit card, shuttle pass, and a sizeable wad of cash rubber banded together in the food court, but couldn't find a phone number for the owner (initials S S M). I turned it in to Lost and Found...hope the cash was still there when you recovered it.

FOUND camera on a stick. Please PM me with a description if you think it might be yours.

Hey there. I lost my black Sony cyber-shot camera on Sunday night at Coachella. Not sure exactly where, thinking it may have fallen out of my purse and I didn't notice until Monday morning. I don't even care about the camera, I just wish I had the pictures. Send me a message if you think you may have found it. Thanks for another great year, Coachella!

Lurker

I lost a Lumix battery charger and a 4g memory card. I really don't care about the charger but the memory card has some amazing video of OFWGKTA on stage with Lil' B!!! I'm pretty sure I left it behind in camping when I was packing up Monday morning. The only other non-Coachella pics on the memory card are from a Prince concert. I will LOVE YOU LONG TIME if you can reunite me with my memory card and Lil B videos!!!! SWAG!!!!

I'm looking for a black CANON Power Shot S50. The pictures are of two white 50 year old women with white ball caps or large rim sun hats. A red bike towing a wagon. A catus on a tall pole at the campsite, and other photos of our rich experience at Coachella to mark off on our BUCKET LIST.

I lost mind did any one find it ?

Last edited by getbetter; 04-24-2011 at 09:41 PM.
    Translation

Rufus Wainwright @ Stern Grove 07/27/14
    Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

lost iphone 4, carbon fiber looking case, red "remove me" sticker on the back side next to the camera lens.

will offer bj's* if returned

kind of a joke^ kinda...

joke^

misleading^

LOST:::::
    dropped it Sunday night (my birthday!!!!) at The Strokes closer to the Do Lab. The last pics were a video of The Strokes, other random photos such as a babe showering in our outside shower at camp, two pairs of feet sticking out of a tent, and a sweaty dance party in the back of my car listening to Duck Sauce.

BLACK FUJIFILM WATERPROOF DIGITIAL CAMERA

please please please be a good person and return her to me. The memories are so important, and I didnt even get to view the pics from my birthday. Good Coachella karma will come your way....

email me at imanexception@yahoo.com

I lost a black SONY Cybershot camera with the Carl Zeiss lens. I think it was somewhere in campground 10. There is a huge karma reward for this camera. The zoom is kinda messed up. Any information leading to the return and release of said camera will be rewarded promptly. Thanks for being good people

Hey everyone...I lost a casio EXILIM silver camera with about 1500 pics on it...would have been great to see that someone honest returned it but no luck so far...also lost brand new RED palm centro sprint phone..it is locked. Also lost a set of hertz rental car keys..good to nobody but cost me 350 bucks with having to have new set made and having my rental towed..and i missed last day of concert as i had no car and no phone to call anyone with...

I lost a blue SD Memory card for my digital camera. I can't remember what size it was but I can tell you what pictures/videos are on it.

quick update:

the RED X is starting to show up on more items as we are finding owners. We still have a ton of emails to get through. Trying to do phones first before cameras.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Lots of phones reunited today.. worked mostly all day long on phones, still have a ton of emails to get through.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

I lost my cell phone, can any body help?

LOST - Black Canon Powershot SD 780IS. Was lost sometime on sunday night between the Strokes and Bloody Beetroots DC77. Recent pictures would include the Trentemoller set from up near right speaker stack, the amazing sunset behind the ferris wheel, and my friend duct taping a bag of wine to his back to sneak into the festival. At this point I dont care about the camera, I just want to see all my pictures again!

Looks like this:

Thanks!

LOST bright orange Panasonic Lumix camera. I lost it Friday night at Coachella. There is a reward if returned. Please contact me--Jessica at jgard09@hotmail.com or reply to this thread. Much thanks fellow Coachella fans!
    Attached Images Attached Images