Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2011 LOST AND FOUND - official thread

Default Re: 2011 LOST AND FOUND - official thread

Guys how r u??? after spending the most amazing week of my life i really really want to get back all the memories. Thats why i really really need youre help.

I lost my camera on sunday it is a nikon black colour, u'll recognize it beside some pictures of the festival, videos of arcade fire and the kills it has some pictures of motorcycles and motorcycles engines.....it comes with 4 batteries energizer lithium that I bought the day before coachella....

I have pictures of me holding the camera during the festival if u need some other proof that its my camera, i really really want to keep the pictures for the rest of my life, thanks so much guys, any info will be extremely apreciated.

Lurker

HELLOOOO

i lost my CANON POWER SHOT SD980 IS it is purply pink
    how will you know its mine?
    a picture of a chow/germanshepard mix dog pops up as the start up screen for about 3 sec

and if you have found my camera and are mean enough to keep it go ahead i will buy another one but i WANT MY PICTURES! so send me my memory card! reply to this post if you found it and have a heart!

thanks!

Lurker

hey good people! i lost a newish samsung intercept cellphone either on the ferris wheel or in campground 8 sunday night. it has the virgin mobile logo on it and the battery is probably dead but if you can turn it on you'll see a picture of a painting of a native american chief.

cash reward for anyone who found it. thanks! good karma to anyone who returns it!

Hey I lost a blue metallic Envy 3 on the way out of the campgrounds Monday morning. If anyone has found it, I have emergency contacts and my home phone on there. Thanks, hope someone picked it up.

I lost my Black DKNY sunglasses in the bathroom of the Rose Garden on Saturday afternoon. Don't expect to see them again.

My phone disappeared from a table in the beer garden on Sunday. Black 64gb iPhone with blue rubber case, white flower. It was turned off within seconds of being "lost", so I don't expect to see that again either.

But just in case someone honest is out there, I'd love my phone back with all my photos of Coachella and my trip to Hawaii the week before, as well as my 5yo nieces birthday,
    Coachellas Attended: 1999, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012
    Wish List: Stone Roses

Coachella you were amazing.

I lost my Blackberry Bold, Silver Nikon Coolpix Camera & my sunglasses, in the Beer Gardens located between the Coachella Stage and the Outdoor Theatre sunday night. I either lost it in one of the bathrooms or on the grass by the fence, still in the Beer Gardens. My blackberry had the Beatles screensaver and was locked. The last picture on the Nikon I believe was a group picture 2 girls and 2 guys sitting on the benches, I was wasted. Please if anything return the memory card, you can have the phone and the camera, I would just like the memory card back.
    Last edited by CharlieBrownsMistress; 04-20-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Found a girl's wallet only thing there is no address on anything so its gonna be hard finding owner, but her name is Courtney Cummings...and i found ur wallet PM me
    "There's a shadow just behind me,shrouding every breath I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me."

One of my friends lost her blackberry between saturday night and sunday morning probably in the campground. I believe it was a purple color. If you picked this up, please let me know and I can elaborate on it if you think you have it. Thank you!

Seems like a long shot but, I lost the case to my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7. The case is leather (black) with the word Lumix (silver) is printed along its magnetic closure. I believed that it slipped out of my pocket while walking down 8th street on Friday morning. Luckily, I didn't lose anything of greater "value." I feel for the people who lost their memory cards, the camera can always be replaced but those memories are priceless. Please contact me if you have any information, thanks!
    Coachella - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
    SS Coachella - 2012

I lost a brown and green Nike Dunk while i was going over the fence friday front row at Odd Future, im a big guy and i was able to make it over the fence while everybody cheered... if you have my shoe GIVE IT BACK!... i love those shoes

I lost my black verizon cell (flip phone) on Sunday either in the Sahara during Sven Vath or Mojave during Trentemoller. It has a sticker of me snowboarding on the back of it. I don't have any of my contacts saved elsewhere and have some pics and videos I'd love to recover also. Please PM me, thanks!

Sister lost her entire purse (with Wallet, iPhone, ID, Credit Cards) from the beer garden near the Outdoor Stage fence on Sunday night.

After texting her phone offering a reward the person responded with "Wats the reward?", and also said that the phone had been found by itself. The phone was then shut off only a few hours later with no further response. Given this scenario I think the purse was intentinally stolen, however we're still hopeful that someone might return it.

Purse is Brown, there were two Califronia Photo ID's in the wallet, her first name is Alissa. Please PM me if you found it.
    Without music, life would be a mistake.... I would only believe in a God who knew how to dance - Friedrich Nietzsche

Question Re: 2011 LOST AND FOUND - official thread

2003 Kinky BeastieBoys MooneySuzuki Donnas Rooney MarsVolta
    2004 Radiohead Pixies Sparta CrystalMethod Kraftwerk
    2005 NiN ChemicalBrothers Prodigy MIA DresdenDolls
    2006 DepecheMode Tool DaftPunk DamianMarley PaulOakenfold Matisyahu
    2007 ManuChao RATM BrazilianGirls KingsofLeon OfMontreal !!! StephenMarley
    2008 Prince FloggingMolly
    2009 PaulMcCartney LeonardCohen Molotov ElGranSilencio Calexico PublicEnemy Aggrolites
    2010 ThomYorke Gorillaz JayZ Zoe JulianCasablancas CharlotteGainsboroug

Lost a small blue/grey jansport backpack/hydration pack on sunday night. id and atm card ws in it as well as an AT&T black LG phn. POssibly a shirt ws inside the backpack. email me if you had seen it. puckers11@hotmail.com

I wanted to say that staff was super helpfull...after empire of the sun my buddy grabbed my bag and charged to sahrah to meet up...I was so blown away and mind fucked and a friend asked" where's ur bag dude"

Not only was I the mule...but I was the driver.(an ounce of og, half ounce of boomers and the car keys)..so we went to info. Dude told me.."yeah there's nine of these just go around asking and check tomorrow"

I looked at him like I was gonna break down...dude put on his glasses and said" let's do this" he and my chick went on a mission to the info booths....friend finally answered and had the bag. Thanks to staff for being ready to" do this"

I went from tears to hugs in seconds!

I lost my AT&T Samsung Captivate. It had a soft green silcone case on it. I really like that phone (it was a birthday gift from my mom) and would really like it back. It has been really difficult these past few days with out it.

Some things that are unique to my phone:
    1. A deep scratch in the upper left corner of the phone
    2. Multiple pictures of cute malteses
    3. Last used by a man named Tim (from Wilmington, Delware) who works for NASCAR area code (302)

Thank you

I lost a black blackberry verizon bold the backround was this really trippy blue and yellow monster thing

Quote Originally Posted by Tjzoo View Post
    I lost a brown and green Nike Dunk while i was going over the fence friday front row at Odd Future, im a big guy and i was able to make it over the fence while everybody cheered... if you have my shoe GIVE IT BACK!... i love those shoes
    fuck you, think of it has your enterance fee.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Sure i will... if i knew what a "enterance" was

stepup2stepout

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    no offense but if i found glasses that looked like that i'm def keeping them.
    Fuck, thats the reason I bought them. They were so cool. I got them from one of the vendors in the campgrounds last year.

on Saturday my group and I we're walking from the resident parking area (behind oasis) to the Sahara and found a really nice camera on the ground. It was an SLR with a black screen the flipped out from behind the camera (I think it was a Canon 60D, but can't remember. Similar look, anyway). We weren't going to L&F any time soon and I didn't have room for it in my bag, so we gave it to the first yellow-shirt we saw who promised to get it to security. Whoever lost it, I hope the staff was honest and gave the camera to L&F for you to find. If not, I'm really sorry, thinking about it later that night I knew I should have taken it myself.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by hydr1 View Post
    I wanted to say that staff was super helpfull...

Glad they helped you. I had one cool ass staff dude working the main stage on Sunday that helped me and my friends out a LOT, but at the end of the night, maybe 10 minutes after Kanye, I went to find my shoe so I could.. you know.. WALK, they told me I HAD to leave because they had stuff to do.
    I ordered my shoes a week before for $50 just for coachella.
    Its sad to think this supervisor asshole didnt give a damn about me and just wanted to sleep.
    I want my damn shoe back.

i lost my black REAL rayban wayfarer sunglasses....im not positive but i believe that i may have dropped them where all the bikes were locked up.. i know this is a shot in the dark but if an honest person found them and checks this, i have a chance (>_<)

My friend lost a 3G iPhone during from what he believes Magnetic Man. The background on the phone should be a Magnetic Man logo. (Black backgound w/ 2 white glowing M's)

I think it may have had cracks on the screen too.

If anyone by some chance has it let me know!

I lost my shitty lg cosmos, so if you found it, just keep it till next year and we'll meet up at whatever large bird instillations 2012 brings us.... uhhhhhhhh if you agree to this ill keep paying the bill till then so we both win. Just please dont make any weirds calls to my friends or family.
    Jay Z Saturday 2009

LOST GLASSES

I lost Gucci glasses (not sunglasses) which had a rectangular frame made of brown plastic. They were stored inside a black Ray-ban sunglasses case. I lost them on Friday afternoon. They may have been lost on the La Quinta shuttle bus.

If this item can be located, I would be hugely grateful for your help. I am happy to pay a $100 reward to whoever can lead me to this item.

Many thanks
    Barry
    bwhyte (at) yahoo (dot) com

I lost my bottle of Jenkem someplace near the Green drink stand in the campgrounds Farmers market.

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

i lost my sanity somewhere in lot 8 between the swing set and the roller derby. if you find it, don't bother returning it i think i am doing great without it
    3/2 Sasha // Big Gigantic
    3/8 STS9, Cherub
    3/19 Eric Clapton
    3/21 EOTO, Govinda
    3/29 Eskmo
    4/4-4/6 Lotus @ Boulder Theater, CO
    4/8 Sigur Ros
    4/12 Gramatik
    4/15 Morrissey
    4/19 Umphrey's McGee // The M Machine
    4/20 Dirty Phonics
    5/2 Alk3
    5/10 Bonobo
    5/31 Lucky Date
    6/3 Postal Service
    6/13-6/16 Bonnaroo

Quote Originally Posted by jeffe View Post
    beardyman blew it away. you'll never get it back.
    Yeah I was fricken smashed I thought beardyman was at 4 in the afternoon and found out yesterday it was actually around 9 so I think you're right beardyman blew it away after it was getting tossed around by artists all day.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffe View Post
    beardyman blew it away. you'll never get it back.
    Yeah I was fricken smashed I thought beardyman was at 4 in the afternoon and found out yesterday it was actually around 9 so I think you're right beardyman blew it away after it was getting tossed around by artists all day.