Thread: LOST & FOUND thread

Default LOST & FOUND thread

I couldn't find another one in the search so here's a start. Thank you GoldenVoice for having a lost and found tent, and thank you coachella goers for turning lost items in. I saw a lot of people infront of me find their phones, cameras and even keys.

I lost a white blackberry on Friday. Please PM if you possibly have it.

Default Re: LOST & FOUND thread

What color is your blackberry?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    What color is your blackberry?
    my blackberry i lost is white.

on Saturday my group and I we're walking from the resident parking area (behind oasis) to the Sahara and found a really nice camera on the ground. It was an SLR with a black screen the flipped out from behind the camera (I think it was a 5D, but can't remember). We weren't going to L&F any time soon and I didn't have room for it in my bag, so we gave it to the first yellow-shirt we saw who promised to get it to security. Whoever lost it, I hope the staff was honest and gave the camera to L&F for you to find. If not, I'm really sorry, thinking about it later that night I knew I should have taken it myself.

Does anyone know when they start posting up found items? I lost my bag with my camera and flip at the end of Arcade Fire. I really just want my pictures from the weekend

I found a girls wallet on Sunday and woud like to return it, it had no id just a few recipts and buisness cards. Have her name just no address to send it too.
    "There's a shadow just behind me,shrouding every breath I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me."

I lost my wallet, but it had no cash. I canceled my cards right away. I just dread going to the DMV.

Are they just going to mail it back if they find it? Or is there another claim process?

found a red nikon coolpix at the dome on saturday afternoon. took a few pictures with it and turned it in to lost and found. hope they get it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Thank you to whoever returned my ID to L&F. May good karma follow you.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

I found a pair of nice Bolle sunglasses, near the bugs. I'm wearing them right now, if you think they're yours let me know and I'll send them to you.

Also, my brother found a guys wallet. If you're the loopy kid who insisted on spraying my sister-in-law and I with perfumed glitter and almost left your blackberry behind. My brother has your wallet. It was in the back left of the tent before SS.
    Last edited by algunz; 04-19-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Lost my Jansport Airlift backpack on Saturday night in the campgrounds. Either near the roller rink or in Section 5 of car camping. Was using it to carry beers around and I think I left it by this kid named Shareef's (sp?) tent in Section 5. It is blue/grey/black with those red jelly-like inserts in the shoulder straps. I believe there was a cell phone charger in the front pocket too. PM me if it turns up.
    Last edited by oatsack; 04-19-2011 at 05:03 PM.

I lost my Brain at the Chemical Brothers set......if anyone finds it, please don't hesitate to PM me

there is a guy out there states he worked security for coachella, he conviently ended up with over 10 iphones you can hear them ringing in the background along with our phone he stated he also had cameras and who knows what else, we communicated with him on OUR phone he led us to believe we would be giving the phone back and turns out he was jurking the chain he never intended to send the phone back. I am posting this so if you lost something and it was not turned into lost and found then thats probably where it is at, everyone else seemed to turn in what they found. good luck.
    Last edited by Scorpion77; 04-29-2012 at 03:43 PM.

there is a guy out there states he worked security for coachella, he conviently ended up with over 10 iphones you can hear them ringing in the background along with our phone he stated he also had cameras and who knows what else, we communicated with him on OUR phone he led us to believe we would be giving the phone back and turns out he was jurking the chain, he never intended to send the phone back. I am posting this so if you lost something and it was not turned into lost and found then thats probably where it is at, everyone else seemed to turn in what they found. good luck.

^ that has to be the longest delay between double posts evar

I found a wallet with some bitches name on it, came up with $250 in cash which was crucial on the last day for me. I got so drunk on Sunday bought all my friends beer. I don't remember the sluts name but I chucked your wallet in the air during Snoop. I'm sure whoever it hit was stoked, still had the credit card in there. Thanks for the beers bitch.

.................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer