Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Camp Ground Thieves

Default Camp Ground Thieves

To the 3 pricks (2 hispanic and 1 black guy) who stole my camera in my friend's tent on Friday night/early Saturday morning:

FUCK YOU! He invites you guys inside to smoke you all out, and how do you return the favor? You steal my camera from my purse while I was sleeping. I recorded so much on the first night and it killed me not to have it for the weekend. Plus I had old pictures I never uploaded.

Anyone have similar stories?

Default Re: Camp Ground Thieves

someone banged in my tent last year sometime between noon and after 1 am
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

If they see this, I at least want my memory card back!

Last year someone puked in my tent...

Someone stole my camera last night while i was sleeping assholes. Memory card is more important too.
    Coachella 08,09,10,11,12.1,13.1,14.1
    Wakarusa Fest 05,06,07
    Woodstock 99

that is fucked up. If someone stole my camera I would hunt them down and destroy them.

somebody stole one of my chairs...not sure why they'd want that.
    also some random guy just walked into our tent, spilled a ton of rank smelling brown liquid all over a sleeping bag/pad and the tent floor, and then peaced out

We had my friends' canopy stolen from our campsite in lot 8

I hope the asshole who did this gets da herp from some whore he fucked this weekend.
    I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member...

Quote Originally Posted by ballroomdancer22 View Post
    We had my friends' canopy stolen from our campsite in lot 8
    Two words: Nail Pegs. I probably lost about a pound of sweat pulling those out this morning.

Someone stole our table from our site that was under the car while I was taking a nap in the car and my friend was in the tent. Definitely seemed like there were more sketchy people this year in the camp grounds

Sorry to hear about all that's been stolen. We have to lock all our stuff up when we leave the site and especially before we sleep.

We'll let karma deal with them!

sucks. someone stole my friends Arcade Fire ball Sunday afternoon.
    2007:2009:2010:2011:2012[1]

Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    I considered asking my doctor for advice, but when I asked him if he had ever been to Coachella, and his answer was "What's a Coachella?"; Everything else he said was meaningless to me after that point.

Why don't use luggage locks on ur tents? We use them putting the zippers together (no free pass for u)
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

we had some grass stolen from our campsite and our neighbors had one of their bags (ID, wallet, etc) inside taken as well. total buzzkill after the chem bros.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Nothing stolen but we spent 100 on fake molly from some bitxh that calls himself Poncho. Ended up getting some free pills on Sunday and a bunch of free green to boot. Kinda evened out.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

I caught someone trying to steal my cooler at like 1:30am Friday and chased them off. When I woke up in the morning I realized my shoes were gone and they stole those instead. Lame. Thankfully the vans store onsite saved my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by le cab View Post
    sucks. someone stole my friends Arcade Fire ball Sunday afternoon.
    That was me. I kicked it in the river

I was bummed out when I set up my tent on Thursday and realized that I'd forgotten my combination lock on my bike like a dolt! Luckily, the general store had small tent locks for two or three dollars, which seemed to do the trick. I was surrounded by canadians and brits on all sides but one, the other being a mom and youngling daughter combo. Mostly cool people, it seemed like (though them canooks decidedly avoided me on Sunday afternoon after I sold that fucker two grams of meds (not mids) for ten bucks, with a chunk of full melt, bastards. Hope they had a good time, anyway =D), and I never got ripped off for anything. I started leaving my cooler outside my tent after the first night, and never got beer or the cooler stolen. Left my shoes out every night, as I have for the past three years. Karma is definitely present at gigs like this. I dropped my phone like a good drunk in one of the portapotties, called the number on a security duders personal cell, and met the woman behind the toilets (no, not King Solomon's Red Shoe Diaries style). She reluctantly handed me my phone, and asked if I'd happened to have found a set of Ford keys. I had to laugh at that, but hadn't found any keys. Hopefully someone turned them in for her =)

We had some yellow shirt security assholes come through our campsite around 2 am asking if we had any glass containers, but upon reflection it was clear they were just looking to confiscate shit to drink themselves. Fuck them. We didn't have any, but someone pointed out how sketch it was to be going through campsites at 2 am asking about glass containers.

yellow security CSC
    They took my 2 camping passes and 2 tickets for the METALLICA concert, $420 IN TICKETS!!!

tons of our water bottles stolen from tent camping.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_MACRAMENTO View Post
    yellow security CSC
    They took my 2 camping passes and 2 tickets for the METALLICA concert, $420 IN TICKETS!!!
    Why'd you have those with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    Why'd you have those with you?
    You mean you didn't bring your future concert tickets and pokemon card collection with you for the weekend? How DID you survive?

It was tough but I did a ton of drugs and drank alcohol all day to muster the strength to soldier through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

It was tough but I did a ton of drugs and drank alcohol all day to muster the strength to soldier through it.
    Aw, you must have had the good shit. I only did about eighteen grams of drugs, and a few hundred ounces of beer (probably broke 1,000, but I know the vics slow me down, son!). I couldn't stop thinking about my Surfing Pikachu, and who was putting their grubby ham-sammy stained fingers all over it without its dustjacketsleevething covering it =O NOOOOOOOOOOOKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And when I look at your display pic real quick like, it appears that someone is getting some dome. Good deal =)

someone or many left lots of used condoms in the L&F booth. im glad they practiced safe or pretend safe sex but really, that is so gross.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevilChella View Post
    ..Definitely seemed like there were more sketchy people this year in the camp grounds..
    ah man i have to agree w/ this and its sort of a let down. The worst i had was some drunk redneck trying to snatch beers from inside my brother's truck this was last year.

this year tho my new girlfriends first, she had her wallet and her purse stolen. i thought they she had maybe dropped them... but they disappeared on different days. dunno maybe next time i'll get a hotel room instead ._.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevilChella View Post
    Someone stole our table from our site that was under the car while I was taking a nap in the car and my friend was in the tent. Definitely seemed like there were more sketchy people this year in the camp grounds
    This certainly seems to be the case. Somebody hit our van leaving a dent and some chipped paint. Also got no sleep on thursday because of some asshole couple who stayed up all night yelling at each other.
    The White Stripes 9/18

We were camping in Lot 8 along Main Street, (Main Entrance) and I believe it was Friday Night after the Chems that we went straight back to our tent to chill. (We had the lit up wigwam with the Sahara Tent Effects.) Anyway, Pete went off for something and some guy came up to check out the wigwam Actually, he walked right in and flopped down on the mattress next to me, tripping on the lightshow across the walls and checking out my laptop at my side. He was pretty buzzed, and I knew Pete was coming right back, so I didn't worry so much. He asked if we got high or had any weed and I pointed out my age and laughed at his assumption that if we did we'd want to party with him anyway...Pete got back and as expected, our walk-in guest had to suddenly go. It was about 10 minutes later than some other guy comes tripping on up to the wigwam and just stands in the doorway mumbling about blacks, fences, and" how they know," and whatthefuckever. I was trying to decipher his bullshit and actually thought by the way he talked, that he had been in a fight. He offered Pete a joint and kinda made himself comfortable in our doorway, and when I asked him again what he was talking about, he lifted up his shirt and showed us about 4 places along his ribs that had what looked like knife cuts...or razor wire fencing scratches.They were pretty bad, and when Pete went to look again, him and I noticed this dude had no wristband. That's when I straight up asked him if he jumped over a fence to get in, and he proceeded to promise to return and then slithered off through the campsite. Pete tried to spot him and watch for awhile, but he was nowhere closeby. I believe he did report the guy with a description to security, just in case he was going through the campsite. I know the news said at least 100 people were kicked out for entrance issues, wristbands, etc, and I can only hope if he wasn't one of them, then, at least I know he's in some major pain from the looks of his injuries...Anyone else deal with him in that area? Short, small build, long blond hair, and dressed in black with some band t-shirt on. He kinda freaked me out a little bit, but it was enough to have me lock afew more things in the truck before leaving the rest of the weekend.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Karma. You get what you're given, you lose what you've taken. Here you were on a campaign about bashing fence jumpers (whilst e-bashing anyone who didn't immediately bow to your amount of hours on a message board, shawk 'n' awa), and when one, maybe two, show up in your tent-way, you just freak out and let it be your bummer. Why didn't you bash him? Why didn't you call Tow Truck Tim, or whatever his name was, to bash the guy? Where did your bashing mentality go? Does reality spook you? Good to know that you're one of THOSE type. That guy'll be dealing with his injuries for awhile, and with whatever else comes and goes. Hypocritical of me to say, in a sense, but you ought not worry about others to the point of manifesting them. If you do take it that far, though.... I'd have to say, make good on your word. Bash the poor soul, or now take a knee and absolve your sins before Internet, and your social peers. Nothing wrong with an aged woman on her knees =) Vinegar, anyone? =P