Thread: Wristband check inside?

Default Wristband check inside?

So my friends uncle knows the head of security running coachella. That's our way of getting in. But we do my know if we just walk in with him everyday or if he will give us a Wristband. If we don't get the bands, will security/cops hassle us for them?

Default Re: Wristband check inside?

I would think yes

Quote Originally Posted by dyltr0n3030 View Post
    So my friends uncle knows the head of security running coachella. That's our way of getting in. But we do my know if we just walk in with him everyday or if he will give us a Wristband. If we don't get the bands, will security/cops hassle us for them?
    Reported.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

lul
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Kill yourself.

no fucking way...

1st off - how could you be so stupid as to actually report your uncle if he was the head of security and say that he's going to let you in for free.
    -duh he could be fired for breach of contract with the festival.....bad move

2nd- this is an obvious attempt to see if you hop the fence ....you really want to know if there are checks of writstbands inside....

if you may make it past the first gates and they catch you and they don't just kick people out ...you go to jail (no matter your age).
    -We see kids every year taken away in handcuffs then into squad cars being driven off.

-gotta ask yourself...is it worth it? ....this picture is from Coachella Fest last year...
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

I once talked to someone that knew someone that talked to someone that.....
    Helping you make 2014 the best festival ever...

As close to being your dedicated driver without the price.

Just when you think you are getting ahead of the rat race, along comes faster rats.

When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    no fucking way...

if you may make it past the first gates and they catch you and they don't just kick people out ...you go to jail (no matter your age).
    -We see kids every year taken away in handcuffs then into squad cars being driven off.
    Baily, if I am not mistaken those poor kids are never heard from again......

Just when you think you are getting ahead of the rat race, along comes faster rats.

Best thread ever. Such an awesome idea to post on the festival's forum that your uncle is going to breach his contract and let you in. I mean can you really be that stupid? You better hope he gets wristbands.

Were getting Wristbands settle down haha
    I just wanted to know if they check.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachellaRides View Post
    Baily, if I am not mistaken those poor kids are never heard from again......
    True...and their mug shots are shown in the Desert Sun Newspaper...and they are given a cell with the most lonely desperate inmate.

Yes...they'll check.

You'll have a hard time even getting to your uncle at the festival as they aren't allowing anyone withing 1/4 mile of the grounds without already having a wristband...so he'll have to leave his post and meet you OR he'll have to give you the wristbands in advance.

Without the ACTUAL wristband you are going to have a long time trying to get in...and if he just lets you in and you don't have a wristband...see above as they will arrest your ass...

...think about it...they run a festival that they spend a lot of money to get it going...they charge for admission....they work very hard and they have to pay for insurance for everyone....they aren't going to laugh if they see someone walking around without a wristband...they are going to grab the person and unkindly drag them over through security which will file charges with the Indio police who are on the grounds without proper wristbands...and your Uncle isn't going to be able to help you if you get caught without a wristband...as he'd be fired on the spot and charges brought upon him for letting you in...because he may be head of security, but he's not head of GV.

so make sure he hands you actual wristbands.....

and it's we're ....not were (see examples below)

we're going to the show

were you going to see the festival?

Good luck in your adventure!
    Last edited by baily; 04-13-2011 at 09:08 AM.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

whiney pain in butt

the wizard was in 2009, not last year. fyi

were –verb
    a 2nd person singular pt. indicative, plural past indicative, and past subjunctive of be.

we're  
    contraction of we are: We're happy to see you.

You might benefit by staying home to study this year... js...

old school

So if someone has a quick nap/breather/pass out in the Sahara and has their legitmately purchased wristband cut off when not paying attention they have to worry about being sent to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    So if someone has a quick nap/breather/pass out in the Sahara and has their legitmately purchased wristband cut off when not paying attention they have to worry about being sent to jail?
    OK....you are now Security...you have been put in charge of walking around to find people who cheated their way in....you are walking around and you see someone passed out or NOT passed out....they have NO wristband....what are you going to do?

you also get a break of an additional 15 minutes for every person you catch, your bosses thank you, you are more likely to advance the ranks next year to be in charge of something more important and you'll make more money next year...what would you think they are going to do?

common sense.......it's not so common these days.
    Last edited by baily; 04-13-2011 at 09:29 AM.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

yes they do

no fucking way...

1st off - how could you be so stupid as to actually report your uncle if he was the head of security and say that he's going to let you in for free.
    -duh he could be fired for breach of contract with the festival.....bad move

2nd- this is an obvious attempt to see if you hop the fence ....you really want to know if there are checks of writstbands inside....

-gotta ask yourself...is it worth it? ....this picture is from Coachella Fest last year...
    Fence jumpers take heed. You will be publically humiliated by being stipped naked and butt raped with a night stick while tased and unconscious.
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

you are a foolish man

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    Fence jumpers take heed. You will be publically humiliated by being stipped naked and butt raped with a night stick while tased and unconscious.
    funny....I actually wrote something similar...but deleted it....before posting...

Great post billtino

old school

OK....you are now Security...you have been put in charge of walking around to find people who cheated their way in....you are walking around and you see someone passed out or NOT passed out....they have NO wristband....what are you going to do?

you also get a break of an additional 15 minutes for every person you catch, your bosses thank you, you are more likely to advance the ranks next year to be in charge of something more important and you'll make more money next year...what would you think they are going to do?

common sense.......it's not so common these days.
    There will be cops roaming the grounds checking under people's long sleeve shirt and asking girls to go through the wristband collections that might obscure the one they want to see?

Then there is the issue of people with cancelled bands jumping the fence and looking like they belong. This could happen with those that bought scalped bands that were bogus.

Baily you are a retard. Not everyone that gets caught sneaking in goes to jail. I use myself as an example, got caught by security and they took my weed and pipe then gave it back and let me go outside the gates. Fucking tard. LOL they are not going to have security doing Wolf Pack patrols looking for people without a wristband.(Not that I know for sure or that it might happen a few times) but its not going to be a subject of focus.

oh yea and please be kind and correct my grammar!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    There will be cops roaming the grounds checking under people's long sleeve shirt and asking girls to go through the wristband collections that might obscure the one they want to see?

Then there is the issue of people with cancelled bands jumping the fence and looking like they belong. This could happen with those that bought scalped bands that were bogus.
    Again...if YOU were security...what would you do?

remembering time off, boss happy, better job next year...etc.

old school

Again...if YOU were security...what would you do?

remembering time off, boss happy, better job next year...etc.
    Not sure how much a small promotion 12 months from now is a perk. For a couple hundred bucks they can be an audience member. Many are oblivious to the music playing.

My idea would be to watch the free/paid water lines closely or possibly the bathroom/beer lines. Quick flash of the festival wristband or you can't use.