Thread: Selling 2 festival wristbands

Default Selling 2 festival wristbands

I just bought a VIP charity package on ebay and am looking to sell my 3 day wristbands. We have 2 for sale, would prefer to sell as a pair but it doesn't really matter I guess, I'm just trying to recoup as much money as possible since I spent a lot on this package. I am traveling from Nashville so I will have to send them out overnight to you tomorrow, they should arrive by Thursday at noon, 3pm the latest depending where you are.

We can do the transaction through paypal just so you can feel extra secure, but I'm a longtime Coachella vet and have been a board member for a while so you don't need to worry. PM your best offer for 1 or 2 wristbands, thanks.
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

Check my latest music video

Default Re: Selling 2 festival wristbands

sent pm

Did you win the EMI Chemical Brothers auction?

Hey bro..check ur PMs mang

or update the thread its killing me

Quote Originally Posted by ambient sounds View Post
    or update the thread its killing me
    I saw about ten on ebay for 400 right meow.

Hey I'm sorry I got tied up with some shit and couldn't get to a computer for a while, kidn of frustrating. But yeah I won the EMI chemical brothers auction, couldn't resist and it's for a great cause so hey why not? Basically I'm gonna go with whoever can get back to me and is cool with having the tickets overnighted because I can't meet in person. So first come first serve on the responses, thanks!
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

Definitely. I was watching that one. Good job winning it. Looked like you sniped it right at the very end. Not only is it for charity...AND you get a meet and greet with Chems, you also got the tix for a bit less than what people originally paid! I was surprised it didn't go for quite a bit more. Coming directly from EMI, they probably include backstage artist guest passes too (at least for Friday).

I think being so close to the festival date it would be hard for people to jump on that who didn't have travel plans already in place. The Chems are one of the most influential artists to me personally, they got me in to electronic music and I am just absolutely floored I am going to meet them. And being for charity it was just too good to pass up.

I'm still trying to close deals with people, I understand being wary of online transactions but all I can say is that I'm a longtime member and concert goer and couldn't live with myself screwing someone over. Whoever can arrange the paypal payments with me first gets it, thanks!

Hooked since '06

aww crap now im late on it

Tickets have been sold. I'll be sure to say hi to the Chemical Brothers for ya'll I doubt a I get a backstage pass or anything like that though, either way I'd prefer to watch them from the field with all my friends.

COACHELLA!!!!!

Hooked since '06

Quote Originally Posted by gooftroop View Post
    I just bought a VIP charity package on ebay and am looking to sell my 3 day wristbands. We have 2 for sale, would prefer to sell as a pair but it doesn't really matter I guess, I'm just trying to recoup as much money as possible since I spent a lot on this package. I am traveling from Nashville so I will have to send them out overnight to you tomorrow, they should arrive by Thursday at noon, 3pm the latest depending where you are.

We can do the transaction through paypal just so you can feel extra secure, but I'm a longtime Coachella vet and have been a board member for a while so you don't need to worry. PM your best offer for 1 or 2 wristbands, thanks.
    I WOULD RATHER PICK THEM UP AT COACHELLA. WE WILL BE THERE FRI. AT
    2:00PM. $600.00 FOR 2 TICKETS. JOHN 818-501-6576