Thread: Who else who hasn't started packing and don't intend to until the last minute?

Default Who else who hasn't started packing and don't intend to until the last minute?

Fuck work and school. I literally have no time to pack until the wee hours before I must leave to Coachella. Other than putting aside toilet paper, i am not ready. also, extremely lazy. feelsbadman.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

Default Re: Who else who hasn't started packing and don't intend to until the last minute?

My wife and I drive down on Thursday. We will probably pack that morning, or Wednesday night.

Default Re: Who else who hasn't started packing and don't intend to until the last minute?

Quote Originally Posted by arthurbang View Post
    My wife and I drive down on Thursday. We will probably pack that morning, or Wednesday night.
    I'm driving down on Thursday too but not until 7 or 8pm. wayyy too late. trafficchella at night here i come.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

I plan to start packing Wednesday night. All I'm stopping for is to get ice and then I'm off to the campgrounds.
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

I'm totally unprepared this year. Too much other stuff going on at the same time between work, buying a new house, and car repairs. Luckily, my tent is on top of the car, so I won't have to dig through boxes to find that. The rest I'll try to locate tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    They say manners are the thread of society. I spent the weekend with a bunch of monkeys who eat spaghetti with their feet, and are proud of it.

im packing last minute. 24 hr walmarts FTW.

I'm just lazy. But yeah, I'm not packing until Thursday morning before I hop on BART and go to the airport.

Not yet, mostly cause I don't really know what I want to take. Or perhaps i'm just lazy.

I always wait until Thursday morning to do the master check. I know where everything is. Tonight is laundry night. Tomorrow is the day to gather party favors. Thursday morning is for the gathering of abundances, and ultimate departure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    I'm driving down on Thursday too but not until 7 or 8pm. wayyy too late. trafficchella at night here i come.
    This was me last year. The freeways weren't too bad, but getting in was disgusting! Still... nothing like being there =)

I'm not packing until late Thursday night, then leaving Friday morning

packed saturday night got in car sunday morning and have been here waiting in line since sunday night. or I am at the house i am staying at since then, details details.....

It takes me 10 minutes to pack. It's not rocket science.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Doing a little packing tonight...mostly just getting earplugs,ball makeup (Goldbond), tent, sleepingbags, deodorant, and the like lined up. Laundry, and clothes packing is tomorrow.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched moonbeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain...

Packing right now, or.. not packing right now because i'm on the boards. Our flight leaves at 7 and we're taking public transportation so we have to be out of the house at 3:30am. I don't think I'm going to sleep at all in these last 5 hours. Feeling adrenaliney.

Packing a bit now, but since I'm travelling by plane I'll have to wait until I'm there to buy some essentials, like a big honking bottle of sunscreen and other not-cool-with-the-TSA products.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodieman View Post
    Packing a bit now, but since I'm travelling by plane I'll have to wait until I'm there to buy some essentials, like a big honking bottle of sunscreen and other not-cool-with-the-TSA products.
    Packing a bowl now.

I did a dry run last night with about 85% of my stuff in the SUV just to see how much gear I could fit into a new waterproof soft sided car top carrier. Everything but my clothes & personal hygiene stuff is lined up in the garage ready to be loaded Thursday noonish. I also have to pack for the kid's yearly 5 day weekend at the grandparents, so I can't wait last minute as I would like to...besides I have found the last week or so very difficult falling asleep. Body must be auto adjusting to Coachella hours instinctively.
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

We're leaving Thursday at noon, and I'm not packing until that morning!
    I'd do suprefan.

I do a dry run every night. During coachella i'll be doing wet runs.

ahhh leaving tomorrow. doin all the packin in the morning. cant believe its here :0

I'm packing right now. Just finished making the Jello shots.
    Have to be in work at 0700, leaving early, and then driving all the way down.

My cat keeps trying to get into my bag. Maybe I should bring her.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I'm packing right now. Just finished making the Jello shots.
    Have to be in work at 0700, leaving early, and then driving all the way down.

My cat keeps trying to get into my bag. Maybe I should bring her.
    Let the cat out of the bag early