Thread: Coachella Camping Onsite for 8 people... + 2 Parking MUST SELL - ANY OFFER

Exclamation Coachella Camping Onsite for 8 people... + 2 Parking MUST SELL - ANY OFFER

4-person tents (2 available) = 8 people!!!

(CAMPING ONLY. Does not include tickets to Festival)

BRING YOUR BEST OFFER - I NEED TO SELL!!!

Camping Tent onsite (SOLD OUT)
    4 people per tent
    x 2 available
    = 8 people to stay on site!
    INCLUDES 2 PARKING SPOTS

Check out details at http://coachella.com/camping/lake

New for 2011, The Lake Eldorado campsite offers ready to go camping surrounding the serene setting of the redeveloped Lake Eldorado. Enjoy Coachella with flair, as your party is ready to start once you step onto the park like scenery of your own private access camping community.

With each reservation you'll receive a fully pitched and "ready to go", 10x13 foot safari-styled tent, equipped with your choice of *two cots or four cots. Each cot comes with a sleeping bag and pillow, which are yours to keep or donate them to charity. Each reservation will also come with one designated parking spot in the adjacent lot. You will have in/out privileges daily from 2am -10am. If you leave during those hours and don't make it back you will have to park in day parking and move your car later. Patrons of Lake Eldorado will have private access to porto potties, flushable toilets and mobile showers. Lake Eldorado will be secured for campsite guests only and offer community games and activities throughout the grassy grounds.

Four person tents will also feature additional hospitality amenities such as an ice chest and chairs for your convenience.

All camping amenities included. You can visit car camping areas too. Campsite access is limited to the number of cots in your tent (two or four). Each camper MUST also purchase a festival pass.

4-Person Tent: NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    (Equipped with 4 cots, 4 sleeping bags, 4 pillows, 2 chairs, and an ice chest) no additional people
    I paid $1,600.00 per tent...

I will sell AT ANY PRICE because I can't go any more

text message 310-430-1272

Can meet in Los Angeles or surrounding areas OR AT COACHELLA on Thursday or Fridya

Default Re: Coachella Camping Onsite for 8 people... + 2 Parking MUST SELL - ANY OFFER

Wow!! Sucks to be you. Good luck.
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

Default Re: Coachella Camping Onsite for 8 people... + 2 Parking MUST SELL - ANY OFFER

Awesome thanks!

Now help me find a buyer!

What are you willing to charge for just a parking spot?

Name the price and I will sell!

Text me 310-430-1272!