Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skrillex

Default Re: Skrillex

Why is every DJ hideously grotesque? Including and especially, this gentleman.

wow. almost sold out the glasshouse on day 1 of ticket sales.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Barring any conflicts, I actually might swing by just to shoot some video of the douchebags in attendance. I'll post them here so we can have a good laugh about it.
    you being there makes you one of the douchebags in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by heyeric View Post
    really? hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Phunkevil View Post

Mother fucking LOL.
    This video pisses me off for several reasons:

1. Skrillex
    2. Referring to this as a "pit"
    3. Flailing about for 8 seconds being referred to as "raging" hard. I like the term raging and this seriously damages it for me.
    4. Bro necklaces
    5. Skrillex
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

Check my latest music video

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PIT AT SKRILLEX!!!!1112

Quote Originally Posted by heyeric View Post
    a friend who does tour booking said he is the most sought after artists in California and Colorado right now due the marketability of his events relative to his booking fee. I didn't believe it at first but the videos and sold out shows only confirm its sad reality.

I've been waiting for the first American dubstep star to emerge. Little did I know it would be a washed up former emo boyband member turned dj. Further proof that deadmau5 can turn shit into money.
    UNDERWORLD - 2015 - THE PRODIGY

Quote Originally Posted by Phunkevil View Post

Mother fucking LOL.
    At first it's hard to take your eyes off the shitshow in the center, but if you can manage it there is a lot of other funny shit going on (ie the guy on the right doing successive flailing kicks, and the shirtless guy in the hat's expression).

Although I do agree with whoever mentioned the word raging...I use that word constantly and died a little inside when I saw the video. Whatever, rage on...

Quote Originally Posted by ELECtROjan View Post
    a friend who does tour booking said he is the most sought after artists in California and Colorado right now due the marketability of his events relative to his booking fee. I didn't believe it at first but the videos and sold out shows only confirm its sad reality.

I've been waiting for the first American dubstep star to emerge. Little did I know it would be a washed up former emo boyband member turned dj. Further proof that deadmau5 can turn shit into money.
    what does a guy like skrillex charge?

Come on, you guys seriously don't like this?:

Probably my favorite Skrillex song. Not his typical sound. His Electro productions aren't half bad.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhat View Post
    Come on, you guys seriously don't like this?:
    we seriously don't

October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod
    January 31 - Mayhem/Watain

Y'know - I don't hate the guy and I'll probably be at his set.

There is always one artist that has a swirlwind of hate on these boards and I think in this case it is unwarranted. Message boards fan the fire.
    He could be the heir apparent to the mau5 whether you want that or not. If he gets smarter.

I went to the Canadian World Heavy Music Festival at the old Toronto Exhibition Stadium in I think 1979 that featured Ted Nugent, Aerosmith, the Ramones, Nazareth, Johnny Winter, and Joan Jett and Joan Jett had shit thrown at her for three songs before she left the stage and there were signs in the audience that read "I Love Rock And Roll But I Hate Joan Jett". I would love to see her on the Outdoor Stage today.

Just sayin'.

And you kids get off my lawn.

I don't even hate the guy's music (although I don't love it either), I just think his live show is atrocious. Where is that thread where he starts an MP3, pretends to fiddle with stuff and smoke cigarettes, drops the second song halfway through without any mixing, and then the power goes out? I think that's why he gets the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    I don't even hate the guy's music (although I don't love it either), I just think his live show is atrocious. Where is that thread where he starts an MP3, pretends to fiddle with stuff and smoke cigarettes, drops the second song halfway through without any mixing, and then the power goes out? I think that's why he gets the hate.
    http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44368

October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod

I've seen that video and I agree that was a BS performance, but everyone has bad shows and he will not be pulling that shit at Coachella.

^ you're right, it'll be worse

October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod

I've seen that video and I agree that was a BS performance, but everyone has bad shows and he will not be pulling that shit at Coachella.
    Of course thats what he'll be pulling at coachella. He'll have nothing more then his macbook and trigger finger. Its going to be a sad time in the Sahara when hes on. Thank god I can escape to the dome or dolab during this.

similar reports have come in of trainwrecks and "power outages" from all over the country. this was not an isolated incident. i know for a fact that this same thing happened when he played in phoenix back in december.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    ^ you're right, it'll be worse
    what did he do to you? dry anal rape? do you get anything out of hating on the guy this much?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    Of course thats what he'll be pulling at coachella. He'll have nothing more then his macbook and trigger finger. Its going to be a sad time in the Sahara when hes on. Thank god I can escape to the dome or dolab during this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LickTheLizzard View Post
    similar reports have come in of trainwrecks and "power outages" from all over the country. this was not an isolated incident. i know for a fact that this same thing happened when he played in phoenix back in december.
    He's gonna have a live show, he's been rehearsing according to twitter I'm optimistic, tbh I might not even be there for it because friday is stacked I just think you guys hate on him too much because of his appearance or his fans and don't judge him on his music.

^ his awful music is what got me on the hate train. the live performances just further proved what an awful "artist" he is. admit it, you would've never given this guy a listen if it weren't for deadmau5 so shut the fuck up.

October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod

^ his awful music is what got me on the hate train. the live performances just further proved what an awful "artist" he is. admit it, you would've never given this guy a listen if it weren't for deadmau5 so shut the fuck up.
    Well this guy knows everything. Gold star for you.

you seem mad, nah the only deadmau5 song I've heard is ghosts n stuff

Banned

Skrillex fucking blows and I like kaskade so damn.. He must be fucking terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Monklish2.0 View Post
    Skrillex fucking blows and I like kaskade so damn.. He must be fucking terrible!
    Kaskade is at least a talented DJ, I don't even like him that much but I can acknowledge that. Skrillex GTFO
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

I wouldn't mind skrillex as much if he could just figure out how to evolve is fucking sound.

Skrillex is WINNING!

At first it's hard to take your eyes off the shitshow in the center, but if you can manage it there is a lot of other funny shit going on (ie the guy on the right doing successive flailing kicks, and the shirtless guy in the hat's expression).

Although I do agree with whoever mentioned the word raging...I use that word constantly and died a little inside when I saw the video. Whatever, rage on...
    So glad I read your comment because I wouldve never noticed that jackass doing the kicks hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah the kicking dude is pretty funny LOL

Hooked since '06

old school

Quote Originally Posted by ELECtROjan View Post

Eloquent
    Nuff said
    End of discussion.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"