So.......
I wasnt able to get a ticket before it sold out so i had to resort to buying one on the after market. I ended up buying a ticket off of a lady in New York who could attend the festival anymore because she had to pay court fees. I bought the ticket for $425 ($400 for the ticket and $25 for overnight shipping). I talked to the lady on the phone prior to the transaction, she showed me pictures of the tickets as well as an ebay bid that she had done for them. Everything seemed legit. The first red flag came up when she didn't send the tickets till a day later than we had planned but I was so desperate for a ticket and she seemed legit. She eventually shipped them and the package made it all the way to my city before USPS deemed it as "Undeliverable as Addressed". I went to the post office to try and pick them up but by that point they were already on their way back to New York. I've called/texted/emailed/ and facebooked her multiple times now but she isn't responding anymore. DO you think I've been scammed? and if so, does anyone know where I can get a legit ticket pleaseeee?? the concert is less than a week away and I've already made all my preperations to go. I will be crushed if this doesn't work out