Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF where are my tickets?!

Default WTF where are my tickets?!

I still haven't gotten my passes, and I've called 3 different numbers that Ticketmaster has given me

818.882.3816 - rang 3 separate times for 10 minutes, no answer
    818.822.8152 - WRONG FUCKING NUMBER, and ticketmaster confirmed this is the right number three times, from three separate representatives
    866.933.4298 - 10 minutes of a recording ranting about coachella details that I couldn't give a fuck about, then it hung up on me.

coachellashipping@bandmerch.com? Also what 3 separate ticketmaster representatives game me, confirmed I had spelled correctly,....STILL no answer.

WTF is this shit? I bought these tickets for my kid in CA and still NOTHING.

Any ideas?

Default Re: WTF where are my tickets?!

what is your order number?
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Same thing happened to my boyfriend but when he called TM today totally frustrated and exasperated with the lack of working phone numbers for Coachella/GV, they were able to provide him with a tracking # and it is expected to be delivered today. Hopefully the same thing is happening with yours. *crossing fingers*
    i really wonder why no one answers those phones...!?

ticketmaster has nothing to do with shipping nor has access to see tracking info.

what is order number?

Oh ye of little faith.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

God the next few days are going to be so much fun, sorry PF. My condolences to your sanity.

Here is my story.

Everyone of my friends got their tickets except for me, I called and turns out mine never shipped because my city said giblert instead of gilbert. Still no tickets, so I called today and the lady said my tickets were changed to will call and sent me an email about it.

It's the number about tickets on the site.

cool story bro!

here is will call info http://coachella.com/tickets/boxoffice

Quote Originally Posted by irenex View Post
    Same thing happened to my boyfriend but when he called TM today totally frustrated and exasperated with the lack of working phone numbers for Coachella/GV, they were able to provide him with a tracking # and it is expected to be delivered today. Hopefully the same thing is happening with yours. *crossing fingers*
    i really wonder why no one answers those phones...!?
    Stop trolling and posting BS in here. I might whine but I don't mislead people deliberately.

Wasn't there a thread about this already?
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicifyouwantit View Post
    Weren't there threads about this already?
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Psychic Friend, you work for GV don't you? Will there be any compensation for this bullshit? We paid for convenience and shipping, not inconvenience and will call. This is ridiculous considering we all bought our tickets months in advance. Whoever is running things is doing a terrible job. There should be compensation for broken plans and inconvenience. Monetary or otherwise.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Psychic Friend, you work for GV don't you? Will there be any compensation for this bullshit? We paid for convenience and shipping, not inconvenience and will call. This is ridiculous considering we all bought our tickets months in advance. Whoever is running things is doing a terrible job. There should be compensation for broken plans and inconvenience. Monetary or otherwise.
    Elaborate on "otherwise."

Also, elaborate on how having to pick up tickets at will call makes for "broken plans."
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Ok, i'll elaborate on both.

1) Otherwise = compensatory packages. VIP access, backstage pass, vouchers for food, hell anything, just something of this nature, etc...

2) Broken plans: all of my other friends have passes and have a set time where they want to meet in Palm springs before we caravan to the campgrounds. This would severely through a wrench in the plans if I have to go and hold everyone up for will call. I don't give a fuck what people say/think, it will be a mess. These people aren't running things well (by that I mean BM/FG and by extension, GV for hiring them). GV has done nothing to make me think the will call will be a smooth experience. We'll be lucky to get into the campgrounds Thursday before night.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE SET TIMEEEE! THE SET TIME! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

"through a wrench"

What does it matter what the "breaking of plans" or "inconvenience" is? The fact is I'm saying there is inconvenience, and the customer is correct. I'm not an overly needy person either. I'm fairly easy to please. Mail me a fucking pass before it is a week before the festival. Throughout this whole fuck-up GV has been mum and that pisses me off as well. No apology e-mail. No contact. Nothing to those who got fucked majorly.

Ok, i'll elaborate on both.

1) Otherwise = compensatory packages. VIP access, backstage pass, vouchers for food, hell anything, just something of this nature, etc...

2) Broken plans: all of my other friends have passes and have a set time where they want to meet in Palm springs before we caravan to the campgrounds. This would severely through a wrench in the plans if I have to go and hold everyone up for will call. I don't give a fuck what people say/think, it will be a mess. These people aren't running things well (by that I mean BM/FG and by extension, GV for hiring them). GV has done nothing to make me think the will call will be a smooth experience. We'll be lucky to get into the campgrounds Thursday before night.
    Ok, first off it seems that you misspelled the name of your city... which if I'm not mistaken is a fault of your own. I'm not sure why GV would have to compensate you anything because of your typing error.

Second, you are part of a 60,000 person group who is going through getting their passes sent to them. Are you the only person who is having problems, no. But for the most part it seems that GV has been pretty successful in getting wristbands to the people that ordered them unless it was a mistake made by the recipient.
    Last edited by darksideofkaos.; 04-07-2011 at 02:22 PM.
    September 20: Fleetmac Wood @ Los Globos
    September 23: Interpol @ Fox Pomona
    September 27: Merchandise @ Echoplex
    October 17: Massive Attack / TV on the Radio @ SB Bowl
    October 21: Metronomy @ The Regent
    November 13: Run the Jewels @ The Echo
    November 18: Real Estate @ The Belasco

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "through a wrench"
    haha in my anger I switched up words, sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by darksideofkaos. View Post
    Ok, first off it seems that you misspelled the name of your city... which if I'm not mistaken is a fault of your own. I'm not sure why GV would have to compensate you anything because of your typing error.

Second, you are part of a 60,000 person group who is going through getting your tickets sent to you. Are you the only person who is having problems, no. But for the most part it seems that GV has been pretty successful in getting wristbands to the people that ordered them unless it was a mistake made by the recipient.
    You are wrong. I spelled my city perfectly correctly. Pretty hard to misinterpret: NEW YORK. I've had countless things sent to this address. Never had a problem with UPS. BM blamed the error on Front Gate, and Front Gate said it was BM. They're both incompetent. They had 2 months to get their shit together and mail these. There is no excuse.

You are wrong. I spelled my city perfectly correctly. Pretty hard to misinterpret: NEW YORK. I've had countless things sent to this address. Never had a problem with UPS. BM blamed the error on Front Gate, and Front Gate said it was BM. They're both incompetent. They had 2 months to get their shit together and mail these. There is no excuse.
    My bad I think I read another post and associated it with you. The one regaurding Gilbert and Giblert...

So then what exactly was the problem with your ticket?
    Last edited by darksideofkaos.; 04-07-2011 at 02:25 PM.
    September 20: Fleetmac Wood @ Los Globos
    September 23: Interpol @ Fox Pomona
    September 27: Merchandise @ Echoplex
    October 17: Massive Attack / TV on the Radio @ SB Bowl
    October 21: Metronomy @ The Regent
    November 13: Run the Jewels @ The Echo
    November 18: Real Estate @ The Belasco

I got mine two weeks ago! Does that help?

What does it matter what the "breaking of plans" or "inconvenience" is? The fact is I'm saying there is inconvenience, and the customer is correct. I'm not an overly needy person either. I'm fairly easy to please. Mail me a fucking pass before it is a week before the festival. Throughout this whole fuck-up GV has been mum and that pisses me off as well. No apology e-mail. No contact. Nothing to those who got fucked majorly.
    Not being able to meet up at your precious "set time" isn't getting "fucked majorly". You're just being a gigantic bitch about all of this. You're still getting in. You're still going to Coachella. You got a ticket to Coachella. That's what you paid for.

2) Broken plans: all of my other friends have passes and have a set time where they want to meet in Palm springs before we caravan to the campgrounds. This would severely through a wrench in the plans if I have to go and hold everyone up for will call. I don't give a fuck what people say/think, it will be a mess.
    why not just all meet at the tennis gardens and caravan from there once you have your pass? they can all have a couple beers in the parking lot while waiting.

Got my ticket today. And if you are looking forward to the "amazing presentation" your friends have been raving about for the past two weeks......get over it. They must be out or something because I got a manila envelope and a info card. Kind of a let down. But I got my tickets!!

I also paid for shipment in a timely manner. Someone just pocketed that money, because it doens't cost 40+ dollars to ship something (that weighs 1 lb) ground...they could have at least shipped it expedited. I've been civil and it has gotten me nowhere. Only when I put my foot down and shoved it up their asses did they make an attempt to ship me the wristband and let me forego will call. People just don't respond to cordiality...

Quote Originally Posted by SonoranDreams View Post
    I feel you Penguin. But modify this to: "The customer may not always be right...but the customer is still always THE CUSTOMER." Make customers happy, give good product and good service, stay in business. Treat them poorly, give conflicting information, have them pay for goods and/or services they don't receive, don't have timely delivery of said product or service, go out of business. Pretty simple formula.
    Unfortunately there is no incentive at this point for GV to make sure things run smoothly/take care of their customers. They can cut corners now that this festival has blown to epic proportions and will have a steady supply of cattle to filter through for years to come, regardless of the lineup or how they treat customers...

Yes. Go to those instead.

Unfortunately there is no incentive at this point for GV to make sure things run smoothly/take care of their customers. They can cut corners now that this festival has blown to epic proportions and will have a steady supply of cattle to filter through for years to come, regardless of the lineup or how they treat customers...
    guess you don't know the people that run this festival.

Penguin, I feel for you. My advice at this point is to calm down, go to will call like they ask you to do even tho it is inconvenient for you, go to the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival for three days which is completely sold out and for which people are dying to get tickets, and then the following week, if it was really THAT BAD, contact Goldenvoice in a nice way to see if they might offer you some sort of shipping compensation. It sucks it didn't work out perfectly for some people this year. It looks like GV was trying out a new system, which we can attribute to them trying to solve our complaints about overcrowding last year, and there were some kinks in the system which I have faith they will iron out next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.