Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Singlechella

Default Re: Singlechella

then make out with somebody, jeez lady.

Quote Originally Posted by ballroomdancer22 View Post
    quick question; are you looking to hook up with someone you might meet at the festival if things fall into place or are you going to be a wet blanket and cock tease who decided to make this thread just to stir up the pervs on these message boards?
    Definitely the first option! I would love to have a Coachella romance however I was using this thread to vent, not to solicit possible suitors (sorry for the confusion). Not into drugs and definitely not promiscuous but I appreciate all the offers for a makeout buddy/rebound. Yes I am open to the ladies too And I am bringing an espresso machine, just to the house not to the festival lol. Homosexuals are welcome to have a stab (pun intended) at my ex, his name IS "BJ" after all. He won't be at the festival, thank goodness.

It's going to be a great weekend! Endless opportunities ahead!
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysonBandivas View Post
    I want to know more about this festival.
    Weekend One & Weekend Two ftw

Does "BJ" have any std's we should know about?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Sit on my face
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Sit on my face
    lol you sweet talker you

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadeleine View Post
    Definitely the first option! I would love to have a Coachella romance however I was using this thread to vent, not to solicit possible suitors (sorry for the confusion). Not into drugs and definitely not promiscuous but I appreciate all the offers for a makeout buddy/rebound. Yes I am open to the ladies too And I am bringing an espresso machine, just to the house not to the festival lol. Homosexuals are welcome to have a stab (pun intended) at my ex, his name IS "BJ" after all. He won't be at the festival, thank goodness.

Coachella's going to be a blast for you with an awesome attitude like that

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

Karma Police are coming for you

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    I'm down to make out with you at Animal Collective or Arcade Fire. That's my offer.

I want to make out during Arcade Fire, but your avatar is creeping me out, I used to have nightmares about that guy whan I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by doggie3343 View Post
    Are you a lesbian recruiter?
    What?! How do you get lesbian recruiter out of freshly single hot lady group? Weirdos. Is it my avatar? People always think im a dude with that avatar.
    Anyways, Us girls are trouble. Ladies, hide your men, pirate booty crew is going to be in effeckt!

And miss madeline, dont worry sweetie, I fall in love like every two minutes at coachella. There's plenty of candy!

VigoTheCarpathian

Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend View Post
    I want to make out during Arcade Fire, but your avatar is creeping me out, I used to have nightmares about that guy whan I was a kid.
    hmmm...very interesting. How would you rate yourself 1-10? Not to sound shallow but it matters in a situation like this.

hmmm...very interesting. How would you rate yourself 1-10? Not to sound shallow but it matters in a situation like this.
    Understandable. About 6 months ago I would have deemed myself a solid 7, but I have recently lost a noticable amount of weight, so I would be confident enough to say I am an 8/8.5. I am however tall for a girl (nearly 6ft) and kinda pale (Not quite Dita Von Teese pale, but close), and I know those attributes aren't to everyone's taste, so I guess that could be a factor in the determination of my overall score. But I wouldn't kick me out of bed for getting crumbs in the sheets or anything.

Your turn.

This is way better than E-Harmony.

Anyone else looking to make a match?

^Someone should devise a compatibility calculator based on sets you plan on seeing for best potential Coachella hookup moments!

i agree with musicismybf...and i agree even more because i just got dumped a couple of weeks ago...and as much as it sucked i still had/have this 3 day weekend coming...
    Coachella 03, 04, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12.1, 12.2...

VigoTheCarpathian

Understandable. About 6 months ago I would have deemed myself a solid 7, but I have recently lost a noticable amount of weight, so I would be confident enough to say I am an 8/8.5. I am however tall for a girl (nearly 6ft) and kinda pale (Not quite Dita Von Teese pale, but close), and I know those attributes aren't to everyone's taste, so I guess that could be a factor in the determination of my overall score. But I wouldn't kick me out of bed for getting crumbs in the sheets or anything.

Your turn.
    I'm an easy 8, white, 29 yo. Have you ever done anything like this before because I have not? I just think a date for Arcade Fire would be very cool.

^Someone should devise a compatibility calculator based on sets you plan on seeing for best potential Coachella hookup moments!
    Everyone can PM me the sets you plan on seeing and I will match those who are most compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by djbionik View Post
    What?! How do you get lesbian recruiter out of freshly single hot lady group? Weirdos. Is it my avatar? People always think im a dude with that avatar.
    Anyways, Us girls are trouble. Ladies, hide your men, pirate booty crew is going to be in effeckt!

And miss madeline, dont worry sweetie, I fall in love like every two minutes at coachella. There's plenty of candy!
    "Pirate Booty Crew"? Really? Definitely not a sexy name...i wouldn't tell ppl that.

Quote Originally Posted by djbionik View Post

Yeah.... OP will have a ridiculous amount of fun. You on the other hand... Sound like you will be one of the girls trying to do way to much at a Music Festival

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

Karma Police are coming for you

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadeleine View Post
    that's what the hell i'm talking 'bout! you're gonna love Coachella single, so am I
    1L☮e.

I'm an easy 8, white, 29 yo. Have you ever done anything like this before because I have not? I just think a date for Arcade Fire would be very cool.
    LOL this thread just turned serious. Pls respond.

Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend

Your turn.

^Haha, I was kinda half joking, but hey who knows...

We're the same age so I guess that works, How about your height? It's never a deal breaker, but I prefer someone at least as tall as me.

I don't think I have ever had an actual blind date scheduled for a music fest before, but I am always open to making new friens who enjoy the same things I do (Arcade Fire, Music, Making out), though from previous experience it is hard enough to meet up with people you actually know let alone finding a complete stranger amongst thousands of complete strangers.

I did end up having a relationship with the guy I saw Arcade Fire with at Coachella 2007. We didn't end up hooking up till after the fest, but he told me he had wanted to kiss me during that set and that he didn't because he wasn't sure how I felt about it. To this day I wish he would have because I can think of nothing sexier than making out to amazing music at sunset in the desert. Maybe that's why that relationship didn't work out. Well that and the fact that he lived too far away. Haha.

where the hell are the pics ladies

VigoTheCarpathian

^Haha, I was kinda half joking, but hey who knows...

We're the same age so I guess that works, How about your height? It's never a deal breaker, but I prefer someone at least as tall as me.

I don't think I have ever had an actual blind date scheduled for a music fest before, but I am always open to making new friens who enjoy the same things I do (Arcade Fire, Music, Making out), though from previous experience it is hard enough to meet up with people you actually know let alone finding a complete stranger amongst thousands of complete strangers.

I did end up having a relationship with the guy I saw Arcade Fire with at Coachella 2007. We didn't end up hooking up till after the fest, but he told me he had wanted to kiss me during that set and that he didn't because he wasn't sure how I felt about it. To this day I wish he would have because I can think of nothing sexier than making out to amazing music at sunset in the desert. Maybe that's why that relationship didn't work out. Well that and the fact that he lived too far away. Haha.
    I'm 5'10. We should make this a little more exciting like for instance: I'll wear one thing and you wear another and we see if we cant find each other; or something like that. I'm willing to take suggestions from the boardies as to how to do this right. Also, is this a mustache-chella or does he stay home???

I'm 5'10. We should make this a little more exciting like for instance: I'll wear one thing and you wear another and we see if we cant find each other; or something like that. I'm willing to take suggestions from the boardies as to how to do this right. Also, is this a mustache-chella or does he stay home???
    I like that idea as opposed to trying to set an actual meet up place/time, that way, if we do find each other we can say it was fate.

As for facial hair, I don't object to it as a male fashion statement, but I don't really make a habit of kissing furry faces either. I would never ask anyone to shave for me, but in the moment I don't know how I'd feel about the stache'.

Am I seriosuly discussing my facial hair preference on a public messageboard, how did we get here? Haha.

Hey, Musicismyboyfriend too. that manslut music.

I am all about singlechella! woot!
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

YEEE-HAWW.

I'm excited about all you hot single folks and all, but more importantly: OP, can I use your espresso machine?

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    Hey, Musicismyboyfriend too. that manslut music.
    It's ok, I'll gladly share him with you (for some sweet hook-ups(the non-sexual festival related kind) *wink wink*

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    Honestly, you are better off.
    My first Coachella in 04 was with a GF and our relationship was near the end. It colored the whole weekend.
    Best to show up fresh and free and ready to grab all the honk-sticks you want.
    God damn your avatar. I never really look at it and thought this was the Aussie speaking. You gave me hope and then you stole it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I'm excited about all you hot single folks and all, but more importantly: OP, can I use your espresso machine?
    she already said she's not promiscuous.

oh, and i hope everything works out for musicismyboyfriend rar
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Red face Re: Singlechella

so I would be confident enough to say I am an 8/8.5 (6ft).
    Those numbers resemble my cock, minus it losing weight. Giggity.

You just said "Giggity" though, so that's a major deduction from your probably over-estimation.

Also, I feel like I hijacked this thread from TheMadeline who is newly single, lets find her someone with whom to mingle. How do you feel about a man of a certain size who say things like "giggity", TheMadeline?