Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where Do People Have Sex At Coachella?

Hybrid View

Default Where Do People Have Sex At Coachella?

Hey Party People,

I was wondering, as I've never been to a "sleep over" festival, where people have sex.

I usually have a hotel room that I can bring potential hook ups back to. This provides relative privacy, and makes thing run smoothly. This will be different.

I will be going with a fairly large group, so getting down in our campground may be tricky. Are there other places (be creative) that have worked for you in the past? Other "secret" areas? I know someone mentioned hooking up under the main stage somewhere (although this sounds pretty ridiculous/unfeasible, but hell, it's Coachella).

What are the showers like (is that doable)? Do most people just stick to their tents? Again I'm looking for solutions beyond this...Thanks.

Default Re: Where Do People Have Sex At Coachella?

Showers would be impossible as they are male and female only. People hook up in their cars, tents, out in the open (See: the Sahara after dark) and anywhere else. There are a lot of dark corners you could hook up for a quickie just about anywhere if your inventive enough. Just pretend your 16 again.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched moonbeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain...

portapotties are the go-to.. they have locks so you can keep it nice and romantic

Quote Originally Posted by misterpickles View Post
    portapotties are the go-to.. they have locks so you can keep it nice and romantic
    DAMN, that's funny
    Helping you make 2014 the best festival ever...

As close to being your dedicated driver without the price.

Just when you think you are getting ahead of the rat race, along comes faster rats.

Lithium, great response, if for nothing else than the hilarity.

The porta-potties aren't what I'm looking for. I've seen that done before too...I don't know how people do it. Shit-smell isn't an aphrodesiac for me, but hey, some Jersey Shore types get off on that shit (ha).

And to whoever says the showers are male/female, who gives a fuck? You're telling me you've never been in a woman's bathroom/or had her come into the men's at some event? That's a non-issue. Now if they close up at night...

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Lithium, great response, if for nothing else than the hilarity.

The porta-potties aren't what I'm looking for. I've seen that done before too...I don't know how people do it. Shit-smell isn't an aphrodesiac for me, but hey, some Jersey Shore types get off on that shit (ha).

And to whoever says the showers are male/female, who gives a fuck? You're telling me you've never been in a woman's bathroom/or had her come into the men's at some event? That's a non-issue. Now if they close up at night...
    In my experience, there are volunteers at the door so unless you want to dress in drag and/or pay the attendant watching the door, you might not get into the ladies' shower trailers. I've snuck into plenty of dorms and bathrooms and assure you I have no problem doing so. I don't care about sneaking into public bathrooms to get laid when my tent is perfectly awesome. If you're into that...go for it.
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched moonbeams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in the rain...

And to whoever says the showers are male/female, who gives a fuck?
    Probably the three hundred and fifty sun burnt, dehydrating people behind you in line? A nice shower boof sounds cool, but not like a real option (unless you manage to stumble in there at a perfect time (aka Muse headlining)). But.... as a virgin to sex AT Coachella... =( I guess I have no say haha. One of these years.... oh yeah..

I'dDoItAllAgain

That's because there are guards outside the shower trucks, asshole.

I saw two guys TRY to get into the girl's showers. They got their naked asses out of there before they could say "Coachella is over".

Quote Originally Posted by misterpickles View Post
    banana suits only.

For fuck's sake, please don't boff in the showers. I don't need to be stepping in your jizz.

Do it in your tent. If your friends aren't down with "if the tent is a-rockin' don't be-a knockin'" credo, then find a car, bush, or other semi-hidden place. Porta-potties I'm sure are an option for some. And as far as secret places, they are secret for a reason...
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

last year I found several different couples having sex on the ground during sets. if you got balls and want some pussy I suppose that's your easiest option.

also saw several hookups in the porta potties inside the grounds. if you like the smell of shit and want your cock sucked as people wait in line to shit and piss, that is also your option but at least be decent about it and don't take forever cuz i had to piss real bad. efficiency is the key.

if you are car camping, well...i don't know how else to say it but just fuck in your car. pretty private i guess. saw a couple also have sex on top of their vw van in the camp sites. so if you're into loving nature and shit or just wanna fuck and feel on top of the world at the same time, do that. but only if you have a vw van.

in the corner of the tents too. i guess that's almost private, as not a lot of people really spend much of their business in the corner of the dance tents, except for fucking of course or tripping balls.

showers are tricky, but if you pull it off then my hats off to you. though i don't take showers at the festival so i wouldn't exactly know.

your other option is to sneak into other people's tents when they leave. not morally the best option but neither is having sex in a porta pottie, so i guess it wouldn't hurt. just don't jizz all over their food or clothes. that's just wrong, at least be decent about it.

good luck and happy fucking. oh, and don't forget to wear a condom dood
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

VigoTheCarpathian

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    last year I found several different couples having sex on the ground during sets.
    Really! I've seen this only once in my years but then again I'm almost never in the sahara.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    last year I found several different couples having sex on the ground during sets. if you got balls and want some pussy I suppose that's your easiest option.

also saw several hookups in the porta potties inside the grounds. if you like the smell of shit and want your cock sucked as people wait in line to shit and piss, that is also your option but at least be decent about it and don't take forever cuz i had to piss real bad. efficiency is the key.

if you are car camping, well...i don't know how else to say it but just fuck in your car. pretty private i guess. saw a couple also have sex on top of their vw van in the camp sites. so if you're into loving nature and shit or just wanna fuck and feel on top of the world at the same time, do that. but only if you have a vw van.

in the corner of the tents too. i guess that's almost private, as not a lot of people really spend much of their business in the corner of the dance tents, except for fucking of course or tripping balls.

showers are tricky, but if you pull it off then my hats off to you. though i don't take showers at the festival so i wouldn't exactly know.

your other option is to sneak into other people's tents when they leave. not morally the best option but neither is having sex in a porta pottie, so i guess it wouldn't hurt. just don't jizz all over their food or clothes. that's just wrong, at least be decent about it.

good luck and happy fucking. oh, and don't forget to wear a condom dood
    this guy must be the guy going around on the lookout for a glimpse to catch people fucking, do you walk around with a notepad writing down the times too?
    if you want to be a dirty hippie all weekend and camp in a tent then i think you can forgo sex all weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    Passion Pit drew the biggest congregation of white people that couldn't dance that I've ever seen.

I just going keep my mouth quiet about this one.
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/23/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

....in the butt

old school

I'm sure the Ferris wheel has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    I'm sure the Ferris wheel has been done.
    Difficult but doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine3323 View Post
    ....in the butt
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Saw this at Sasquatch a few years ago. you just need some balls and you're good to go anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by jpitts View Post

Saw this at Sasquatch a few years ago. you just need some balls and you're good to go anywhere!
    lol! awesome

what an inspiration.

hahaha that's epic!!!

this
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

Back in 2009, I was walking back to my car and I literally tripped over a couple who were lying on the ground between two parked cars.
    COACHELLA 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

only ever done it in my tent. going to try for the sahara this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

whiney pain in butt

is this for real?

cheesus and crackers.

Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post
    is this for real?

cheesus and crackers.
    Exactly. My reaction to reading the initial post was, "Well look at this fucking guy."

i cant believe this is even a question. its a massive area covered in small sleeping enclosures with continuous-at times even excessive-background/ambient noise into the wee hours of the morning. if your only concern is being discreet you may just have to stifle that awkward bear/seal fuck-groan.

Some people do sex in the vagina, others do it in the mouth or anus. That's all I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    Some people do sex in the vagina, others do it in the mouth or anus. That's all I know.
    Champ