View Poll Results: Are you a rage fan?

Voters
384. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... BULLS ON PARAAADE!!!

318 82.81%
  • Maybe, too young to know them back then.

11 2.86%
  • No rage is teh suck Im gonna go cry about my parents and paint my eyes the color 'tragic'

55 14.32%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage haters?

Default Re: Rage haters?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamH View Post
    if you really like the band so much wouldnt you rather just chill, closely watch them perform (since you will only get to once), and enjoy the music rather than being completely stupid, randomly punching people, and probably ending up injured yourself? i dont understand the concept, seems pretty idiotic to me.

oh and what puts one rage fan above another? you realize this is not a small band we are talking about. its not like you can be like "oh dude you so dont deserve to listen to rage, i am embarrassed to have that in common with you" what the fuck does that mean???!!! hahahaha you realize how stupidly funny you guys sound right?
    first off, sometimes i do just stand there and watch the band to take it in, but sometimes i like to get into it and jump around and go nuts. sorry if you dont get it. if i were a high energy band like rage and i looked out to see a bunch of people just standing there staring, id be pretty bummed.

secondly, sorry if you cant read, but check it out again. i never said anybody "doesnt deserve to listen to rage". but i did say they give the rest of us (non-meathead) rage fans a bad name, and i am embarrassed to be lumped into a category with total retards who threaten to beat people up cuz they dont like rage. what the hell are you saying, that all fans of any band are exactly alike? read your own posts and check out how "stupidly funny" you sound, shitdick.

See, I think there's a difference between getting into a show moving around etc, and shoving other people around and throwing elbows.

Why be so ugly? Damn....If you guys don't like them, then go lock yourself in one of those nasty port o potties and let everyone else celebrate what no one thought would ever happen again.....stop crying about it!
    =============
    "I'm glad you think that way, please don't show up and save space for the thousands of devote RATM fans that will take your seat happily."
    =============
    Here Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ktbfearless View Post
    yo honestly who gives a fuck. heres how it is. rage fans dont give a fuck if tool fans or wutever the fuck fans like them. They also dont wanna be analyzed. so stop analyzing it. its gonna be a fuckign kick ass show. im sure there will be some fights some bruises. wutever that happened at mudvayne too. stop being pussies. And the answer to this post isognna be .. oh well it sucks that a few stupid rage fans like that have to ruin it for eveyrbody else. and my asnwer is.. YEAAA!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!! RAGE FOR LIFE!!!!!!! YOUR ALL CRAZY IF YOU DONT AGREE!!!!!! zach is ognna melt your fucking faces off and hoepfully you'll get a few broken bones to show for it... THE RAGE IS RELENTLESS!!!!!
    hahahaha just read what you just wrote man. umm no zach is not going to melt my fucking face off???? does that even mean anything? i would never hope for broken bones. "YEAAA!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!! RAGE FOR LIFE!!!!!!! YOUR ALL CRAZY IF YOU DONT AGREE!!!!!!" umm... you're stupid.

hahahaha just read what you just wrote man. umm no zach is not going to melt my fucking face off???? does that even mean anything? i would never hope for broken bones. "YEAAA!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!! RAGE FOR LIFE!!!!!!! YOUR ALL CRAZY IF YOU DONT AGREE!!!!!!" umm... you're stupid.
    and you cant understand why i dont like being associated with people like this?

for the record...

just because Rage is playing this show it definately does not mean they're selling out. we should be grateful to go....

but all arguing aside..

WHO'S PUMPED?

"ummm...you're stupid."

Iron clad.

Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    and you cant understand why i dont like being associated with people like this?

sorry... ya i misread what you were trying to say and i understand now. especially after reading that. but in reply to your post before that i never meant anything even remotely close to "all a bands fans are the same"

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgentX-9 View Post
    but all arguing aside..

WHO'S PUMPED?

MEEEE!!

sorry... ya i misread what you were trying to say and i understand now. especially after reading that. but in reply to your post before that i never meant anything even remotely close to "all a bands fans are the same"
    ok, well sorry for calling you a shitdick then.

Headwear Fo Ya Backside chrislasf's Avatar

I am extremely excited despite the presence of some of these goons. Face enemas are in order.

yes, im sorry that people who dont like to mosh dont get the luxury of seeing them up close without having to fear for their lives.
    I don't think a single person who has posted on here is saying what they're saying because they're upset they can't get up close.
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

Why be so ugly? Damn....If you guys don't like them, then go lock yourself in one of those nasty port o potties and let everyone else celebrate what no one thought would ever happen again.....stop crying about it!
    Who's being ugly here?
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    MEEEE!!

ok, well sorry for calling you a shitdick then.
    hahahahahaha no worries.

I am also going to go out on a very short limb to say that at least some of these RAGERS FOR LIFE!!!!1!! are aliases of regulars.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

get off my limb

if i liked rage (which i dont), and wanted to see them really badly (which i dont), i would be pissed if a bunch of assholes were pushing me around and hitting me for no reason while i was trying to watch a concert. im sorry, no matter how this is explained it just doesnt make sense. just think about it: getting hurt, while hurting other people, for no apparent reason instead of just watching a show that you will NEVER get to see again (unless zach needs money again sometime). lets all just think about it for a second and realize that it does in fact make no sense at all.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

PUSSY!!!!!ZZ**$^o^!!!(>'')>!!!!11!!!<(''<)#!!!!!

ALWAYS HAVE TO DO A QUICK CHECK OF THE HATERS AND AS ALWAYS HATE IS BORING. EVEN MORE BORING THAN HATE IS STUPIDITY WHICH IS HATING ON PRINCIPAL. NOT EVER HAVING SEEN RATM BEFORE. IF U HAVE A SOUL YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT TIME AT RATM SHOW

This thread is about as articulate as a conversation with Hellen Keller.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    PUSSY!!!!!ZZ**$^o^!!!(>'')>!!!!11!!!<(''<)#!!!!!
    this is what i dont get... im a pussy because i would rather watch a show than get beat up? that just doesnt make sense man.

I LOVE ALL THESE 1 POST PEOPLE WHO COME HERE AND LEAVE THESE LITTLE TRINKETS OF POOP AS POSTS. MAYBE U SHOULD TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK... IT MAKES IT APPEAR AS IF YOU ARE SHOUTING AND ARE FILLED WITH RAGE.

what the fuck does articulant mean?

articulate is how you phrase something or how you put your thoughts together and express them in a coherent and educated manner... obviously being tough for some people on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhill604 View Post
    Thats right, it definately will hamper the whatever the hell you wanna call it atmosphere you think is going to be there. Go away and sit down calmly to a nice Willie Nelson show. Maybe if you're lucky he'll throw out free geriatric slippers and you can all discuss social policy in your hotel rooms afterwards comfortably with a nice cup of orange pekoe. Christ grow a backbone, get out there and rock. Oh wait, you might break it. Screw having fun, let's just avoid breaking a sweat because you don't want to offend people.

I know I'll still be rocking out to RATM looking like a goofball when I'm pushing 60.
    whatever, bra...willie nelson's more punk than ratm. you don't deserve to wipe the sweat off his balls.

Banned

wilie is a punk old school pot loving amazing artist. he has written some amazing songs about heartaches and other things. great artist..

now to rage ive been in the pit and its intense but ive been fortuante to be with people who understood the rules. fall, pick the guy up and help him out...

the best thing gv can do is put like the roots on before rage. i can already picture people getting fired up and booing the band before rage. i think the roots would be a good compliment and have tured with rage before. id hate to se manu chao or air get booed. no one deserves it unless they suck

Did he just call him a piece of women's underwear?
    ---
    The Dive Poets

Adam, in case you didn't get it, jack's post was a joke.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

yo sighlent... just do us all a favor and stay home this year

wtf are you people that say you're rage fans talking about... being embarrassed to be associated with the ratm-fan posters on here? its a freaking message board for shits sake. you got issues if something that minor embarasses you.
    stupid should hurt

Quote Originally Posted by quincent View Post
    whatever, bra...willie nelson's more punk than ratm. you don't deserve to wipe the sweat off his balls.
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by scoop49er View Post
    wilie is a punk old school pot loving amazing artist. he has written some amazing songs about heartaches and other things. great artist..

now to rage ive been in the pit and its intense but ive been fortuante to be with people who understood the rules. fall, pick the guy up and help him out...

the best thing gv can do is put like the roots on before rage. i can already picture people getting fired up and booing the band before rage. i think the roots would be a good compliment and have tured with rage before. id hate to se manu chao or air get booed. no one deserves it unless they suck
    agree with both those points too. contrary to what adam and some people seem to think, the pit is not a bunch of people trying to really hurt each other. sure there's pushin and shovin, but its all in good fun, and if somebody falls, everybody around them goes out of their way to pick them up. the people who are in there throwing punches and elbows are the douchebags who dont know what the fuck is up. and they usually get skooled pretty quick. like i said before, dont be so quick to judge just cuz its not your thing. to each his own...

and the roots would be a great opener to rage.