Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Was this fence up last year?

Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    it stopped being about the tents after the flamewar started, I tend to cause controversy for stating my opinions. especially on a internet message board where every pussy with a little voice in a real crowd now feels empowered to get back at the big mean loud mouths like me.

If anybody wants any new pictures or info just ask ill be there tomorrow.
    I actually enjoy having people dispute my words. It means I've made an impact, whether that was the point of my rap, or not. Feeling my words is highly flattering to me!

Im not going to put myself in any bad situation by fighting someone. win/lose. I will however put one through your ocular cavity with my glock, if you EVER try to touch me. Im not violent but I can and will defend myself. consider this your only warning, you fucken retarded hick.
    I never said anything about fighting. I just wanted to give you the opportunity whip my ass. You wanted so badly to meet up with BD, for what? To prove how much of a man that you are? I don't think so. So now you backpedal... Thats what I thought. All talk. You are a pussy. Brought up and raised on the internet, always hiding behind a your computer screen. Sad. and lucky for me. I'm sure you would have beat my ass anyways.

So....now that all of this negative energy seems to have fizzled out, we can get along and get on with the festival. The last thing that I'm going to do at Coachella is ruin the vibe. Those that know me will agree...that's not what I'm about.
    Before or after...thats a different story. Mess with me, you deal with BD.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    I never said anything about fighting. I just wanted to give you the opportunity whip my ass. You wanted so badly to meet up with BD, for what? To prove how much of a man that you are? I don't think so. So now you backpedal... Thats what I thought. All talk. You are a pussy. Brought up and raised on the internet, always hiding behind a your computer screen. Sad. and lucky for me. I'm sure you would have beat my ass anyways.

So....now that all of this negative energy seems to have fizzled out, we can get along and get on with the festival. The last thing that I'm going to do at Coachella is ruin the vibe. Those that know me will agree...that's not what I'm about.
    Before or after...thats a different story. Mess with me, you deal with BD.
    so she can face me like the woman she claims to be and then go to my boss and have me fired. that really would have been a sight to see considering all the false threats from this board against me. and btw you did offer to have me fight you, so dont talk about how you didnt say anything about fighting.
    Last edited by Monko760; 04-09-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emllik View Post
    The fence keeps people out, sure, as well as keeping them in. Not to say you can't get out, if you choose to.... but... maybe they'll decide to go Satanic on us this year, and shoot the moon with a 75,000 person sacrifice to the dark lord? Who's to say? I'm bringing my moon boots, and my PF Flyers
    it all makes sense now. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by emllik View Post
    The fence keeps people out, sure, as well as keeping them in. Not to say you can't get out, if you choose to.... but... maybe they'll decide to go Satanic on us this year, and shoot the moon with a 75,000 person sacrifice to the dark lord? Who's to say? I'm bringing my moon boots, and my PF Flyers
    dark lord ktulu?

and in if they locked it down and decided to give everyone a drug test!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    no for real...people are worried more people will sneak in now that there's a fence??

so she can face me like the woman she claims to be and then go to my boss and have me fired. that really would have been a sight to see considering all the false threats from this board against me. and btw you did offer to have me fight you, so dont talk about how you didnt say anything about fighting.
    Technicalities. whatever. But about all of the so called false threats from the board... Why so many and why all against you?

Technicalities. whatever. But about all of the so called false threats from the board... Why so many and why all against you?
    1. I state my true opinion which a lot of yuppie scum cant deal with

2. I get mad when people troll so i call them a troll and then the flame war begins.

im sure my good friends will add a few more for me.

edit: technicalities is what police use to put you in jail

Isn't that trolling for trolls?

I generally get "flamed on" by people with the poorest grammar, and ability to coherently think... so I try not to worry about any of it. Some people can't handle their haters appropriately... like... by giving them links to your music myspace. If there's anything I've learned... a good hater will give you that hit you want on your page, in order to further their raging against said idol. It's all in good fun, as far as I'm concerned. Monko VS. Suffa @ The Dome. Thursday, April 14th @ 12:00 Midnight. Be there, or be a bald-headed parrot.

He already said that he would run. I'm an old man and can't run that fast anymore.

He already said that he would run. I'm an old man and can't run that fast anymore.
    Oh well. There's always the "Bigger Tent" thread

Since he's getting paid tomorrow, what do you think the chances are of getting him to buy breakfast?

Since he's getting paid tomorrow, what do you think the chances are of getting him to buy breakfast?
    Shit... I'll buy breakfast for anyone who can hook it up with some sumthinsumthin. For people who post that they're getting paid... the likelihood of a free breakfast doesn't seem to be in the cards. I'd throw a free breakfast in the company of cool people, on my last Hamilton, if it happened that way haha. Who knows though? You two could be a great partnership on the field! Haha known lots of people that grew to like me after our squabbles, and vice versa. Some people can only meet people through odds, I suppose =) it's a good way to weed your bed of roses

Not when i started the thread old man. GTFO
    Last edited by Monko760; 04-09-2011 at 07:27 PM.

I have a much better job than setting up tents, this was fun exercise at the polo fields with pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    "Consequences will never be the same!" Huh?
    Punk! Because I backtraced it!

2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

I have a much better job than setting up tents, this was fun exercise at the polo fields with pay.
    If you don't mind me asking, what was the pay?

If you don't mind me asking, what was the pay?
    You know what the pay was fool it was a craigslist job. I was hoping to score an extra ticket(for my friend) or atleast hand out a bunch of cards for my construction company. Im going to ask for the use of one of the tents during the festival for my cooler and a place to retreat to. My employer really likes me since I showed up first on the frist day and actually am used to hard work and produced results unlike most of the rejects that showed up.

Yeah, I saw some of them. They looked a bit out of place.

Yeah, I saw some of them. They looked a bit out of place.
    Sounds like an awesome job though... something an actual Coachellagoer should be proud to take part in. I remember being one of those slouches on the job for some time, until I realized on-the-job integrity, being proud of your work, and that I'm a young bastard who loves to be outside doing my thing in all comfortable capacities! Some of those rejects may come back next year with a new appreciation for what they're doing!

Im not going to put myself in any bad situation by fighting someone. win/lose. I will however put one through your ocular cavity with my glock, if you EVER try to touch me.
    you do realize that if you bring a gun to a fist fight and use it to kill somebody that you will be charged with murder, right? don't drop the soap.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    you do realize that if you bring a gun to a fist fight and use it to kill somebody that you will be charged with murder, right? don't drop the soap.
    This dude threatened him on the internets so I think he has a good self defense case.

Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    This dude threatened him on the internets so I think he has a good self defense case.
    lol damn straight its all about who throws the first punch. People in the military can be charged assault with a deadly weapon for punching somebody, so defense against a deadly weapon with a deadly weapon is perfectly legitimate. How am I suppose to know his level of martial arts?

I realize what I'm saying and its just a warning to real lunatics, Im not trigger happy or going to shoot anybody unless my life is threatend.

I realize what I'm saying and its just a warning to real lunatics, Im not trigger happy or going to shoot anybody unless my life is threatend.
    your a pussy! you pussy. you queer. you ******. pussy! he called you out, left his picture for you, and you hid behind your computer screen hahaha...you pussy.

put your picture up you pussy!!! i love how u talked shit to a girl, but got scared when a guy said something lolol your a pussy!!! ******!!!

weehhhhh are u going to go cry and shoot up a middle school now???? wehhhhh

your such a fucking pussy! haha

leave it alone. it's done and its all good.

[QUOTE=Monko760;2113235]too bad i get paid tommorow dumb fuck, the work is over. You couldnt get me fired, you dont know who I am. go fuck yourself retard. Im not gonna find you because your worthless not worth finding. I ACTUALLY CHALLENGE you to find out who I am who I work for and get me in trouble.

PLEASE DO THIS!! PLEASE for the sake of all the fucktards on this board FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR THREATS!!

EDIT: BETTER YET MEET ME AT THE EL DORADO POLO CLUB AT 9 AM tomorrow! PUSSY! I'll be there. [QUOTE]
    (11:30 a.m.) Dammit...Probably my one chance in life to participate in the next best thing to the Special Olympics, and here I am sitting here on the patio sipping my morning coffee, reading the Sunday paper, and trying to decide whether I want Eggs Benedict, a Veggie Omelet, or a Double Bloody Mary w/ extra celery and olives... Let me tell you, Monko... If your fence crashing skills are anything like your challenges, game over, jackass.
    uhh fully hard i got 9 some lame bitch at the titty bar gets 7 inches, it makes perfect sense. hotter bitch means more blood pumping down there.
    edit: enough about my dick. jeez.
    Monko, I think you've got your dick size and IQ confused. Either way, as long as Lotus doesn't mind that case of dick jeez and the 2" you've been shorting her, you may have found your soulmate in life, based upon that IQ of yours. Maybe she can get you a legit pass...

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Ha, I think I'll be able to pick you out from the crowd.
    No kidding! I mean, how hard can it be to spot the guy with a dome shaped head that has a piss slit in it?
    how so im intrigued?
    Need a mirror, monko?

Man, I really fucked that quote up now, didn't I? lol

I'm going to touch all of you

(r) butt holes...