Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Was this fence up last year?

Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    I'd like to think that you are more of a man by not disrespecting, challenging or threatening a woman. Don't get me wrong, I know that BD can and will bitch slap you leaving you in tears. There's no doubt in my mind that she can take care of herself. But since I'm bored, I can't stand seeing a boy pick a fight with a woman and have nothing better to do, I'll tell you what. I'll show up instead of her. El Dorado is a big place so exactly at 9:00 am where would you like to meet? Here's a pic of me as I have nothing to hide. I'm sure you'd like to whip this old mans ass before you leave town, wouldn't you? I'm giving you the opportunity punk.

I say beat his ass, Monko, then pistol whip and dog nip BD into a frenzy. This guy is using DeVito camera angles to make himself look like he's not a midget standing next to an old pickup that he has to use a three foot latter just to get into. You do that.... and I'll be the one simulcasting it on youtube =) Now all we need are a group to shout-chant "Jerry!" in between hits.

Oh suff, sweetheart, don't give in to the stupidity.

latter

Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    burrrrrrnnnnnnn see you there homie!
    Though.... to be honest... I'd still put money on the 'crete pumpin' peck. Goachella!

I don't understand you people. It's like a different language. I really must stop torturing myself.

I'd like to think that you are more of a man by not disrespecting, challenging or threatening a woman. Don't get me wrong, I know that BD can and will bitch slap you leaving you in tears. There's no doubt in my mind that she can take care of herself. But since I'm bored, I can't stand seeing a boy pick a fight with a woman and have nothing better to do, I'll tell you what. I'll show up instead of her. El Dorado is a big place so exactly at 9:00 am where would you like to meet? Here's a pic of me as I have nothing to hide. I'm sure you'd like to whip this old mans ass before you leave town, wouldn't you? I'm giving you the opportunity punk.

did i threaten anybody? NO i was the one that was threatened. Pull your head out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Oh suff, sweetheart, don't give in to the stupidity.

latter
    Haha really? You should go spell-check all my posts for me. This'd be one of three. I know I forgot an s somewhere yesterday. OR you could admit that it was slightly funny, and not meant to be taken seriously in the least =)

did i threaten anybody? NO i was the one that was threatened. Pull your head out of your ass.
    Time & place?

I have learned to not take anything seriously, except for bands dropped from the line-up.

I don't understand you people. It's like a different language. I really must stop torturing myself.
    Haha now you're using the term "you people." YOU MEAN BLACKS? ARE YOU SAYING ALL BLACKS ARE TROLLS? OH HELLZ NAWZZZZZ... cough... I kept saying "these people" to my companion when we went to Holland. I hated that I was doing it, but I'm just a generalizing type folkie, I suppose. You should invest in a TTS (Tard Translation System). It makes these threads a lot easier to mull over.

The internet is serious business.

I have learned to not take anything seriously, except for bands dropped from the line-up.
    Try to avoid worrying about drops until the set times are announced! Just make yourself believe that the dropped bands would have fucked it up for a band you liked just as much or more in the same time slot! And keep your fingers crossed that they replace Neon Trees with literally anyone, including, but not limited to, Al Franken.

Time & place?
    Im not going to put myself in any bad situation by fighting someone. win/lose. I will however put one through your ocular cavity with my glock, if you EVER try to touch me. Im not violent but I can and will defend myself. consider this your only warning, you fucken retarded hick.

edit: offer still stands to BD to come take my job for talking about the pictures somebody else took and somebody different from that posted.
    Last edited by Monko760; 04-09-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emllik View Post
    Try to avoid worrying about drops until the set times are announced! Just make yourself believe that the dropped bands would have fucked it up for a band you liked just as much or more in the same time slot! And keep your fingers crossed that they replace Neon Trees with literally anyone, including, but not limited to, Al Franken.
    Or Al Snow...... What does everybody want????

i dnt get it...is the fence bad or good??

Im not going to put myself in any bad situation by fighting someone. win/lose. I will however put one through your ocular cavity with my glock, if you EVER try to touch me. Im not violent but I can and will defend myself. consider this your only warning, you fucken retarded hick.
    Hey now.... you should at least post a picture to him, so he knows what you like (as you know what he looks like). Neither of you will have glocks or mutts inside the fest. Maybe you can organize a fight/makeout session? I hear you can get it on under the main stage, if you know the right people (Yes, Sean Penn. No, not Andy Dick)

Quote Originally Posted by ng123 View Post
    i dnt get it...is the fence bad or good??
    As with everything in this known universe.... if both bad, and good, are to exist.... it is both.

i think al franken really brings alot to the political table. =)

i think al franken really brings alot to the political table. =)
    Considering Henry Rollins being there in '09, I think Franken would be the best spoken word stage presence possible. Rollins doesn't have shit on that SNL background. Don't get me wrong.... I'm a Rollins fan.... but I just snapped a couple pictures of him and split in 09. Franken would draw me in

As with everything in this known universe.... if both bad, and good, are to exist.... it is both.
    why?

Hey now.... you should at least post a picture to him, so he knows what you like (as you know what he looks like). Neither of you will have glocks or mutts inside the fest. Maybe you can organize a fight/makeout session? I hear you can get it on under the main stage, if you know the right people (Yes, Sean Penn. No, not Andy Dick)
    i will be to busy having a good time to care about that retarded hick. and if it came down to fists, i might just have to run and see if he can keep up, Im really down for staying for the whole fest. security doesnt care who started it.

why?
    DeathCampChe11a VS. a Coachella with limited sneak-ins

Considering Henry Rollins being there in '09, I think Franken would be the best spoken word stage presence possible. Rollins doesn't have shit on that SNL background. Don't get me wrong.... I'm a Rollins fan.... but I just snapped a couple pictures of him and split in 09. Franken would draw me in
    Donald Trump might run for president, I would much rather hear from somebody who has an assload of cash and a fucken banging GF, used to be wife.

i will be to busy having a good time to care about that retarded hick. and if it came down to fists, i might just have to run and see if he can keep up, Im really down for staying for the whole fest. security doesnt care who started it.
    Yep. If you bring the bad vibe to the fest, it's on you! This is why I prefer going alone. Bringing people I know means bringing potential drama. Spacing out on my own plane for three or four days? Priceless. There're some things money can't buy, and for everything else, there's Tron.

Donald Trump might run for president, I would much rather hear from somebody who has an assload of cash and a fucken banging GF, used to be wife.
    I think we're starting a new thread that no one will know or care about. Al Franken, in 2014

Yep. If you bring the bad vibe to the fest, it's on you! This is why I prefer going alone. Bringing people I know means bringing potential drama. Spacing out on my own plane for three or four days? Priceless. There're some things money can't buy, and for everything else, there's Tron.
    i didnt like tron that much for all the hype, Reconfigured on the other hand is AMAZING! get ready to hear alot of those songs in the Sahara. Dude I cant go alone, and if I would see people I knew from around the valley all day so it would be like being with some crew.

it stopped being about the tents after the flamewar started, I tend to cause controversy for stating my opinions. especially on a internet message board where every pussy with a little voice in a real crowd now feels empowered to get back at the big mean loud mouths like me.

If anybody wants any new pictures or info just ask ill be there tomorrow.

DeathCampChe11a VS. a Coachella with limited sneak-ins
    wouldnt the fence keep people out?

and in if they locked it down and decided to give everyone a drug test!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I didn't mean so much the album. I've been a fan of the original movie Tron for years. I finally got to see the new Tron about three days ago.... so great. It's sickeningly over-enhanced, but it's still sweet shit. I'll be happy to hear some Reconfigured there, and just about anything else. It's going to be an amazing weekend! Haha I live about... seventy miles out? I saw someone I knew in 09, but no one last year. I'm on my oddish routines anyway. Most people I'd know who'd be there would be trippin at the constant smoke cloud around me haha. Hoping to score some vicodin, for the nights, as I've got a broke/cracked rib to sleep on. Great shit haha. At Coachella, for me...: Vicodin > Friends. I felt so at home with McCartney singing songs I spiritually grew to in my younger days. Music is my master

The fence keeps people out, sure, as well as keeping them in. Not to say you can't get out, if you choose to.... but... maybe they'll decide to go Satanic on us this year, and shoot the moon with a 75,000 person sacrifice to the dark lord? Who's to say? I'm bringing my moon boots, and my PF Flyers