Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 217

Thread: Was this fence up last year?

  1. #121
    Member emllik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by emllik View Post
    Take it out of your mouth, if you want a better look at it? =O

  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by lawbstar View Post
    oh well, I wasn't aware that coachella happened yesterday.

    also, are you aware that they AEG sold thousands more tickets last year then usual? I wonder if THAT had anything to do with it.
    AEG did sell more tickets last year, but who cares is this 'WHINY BITCH DONT STEP ON MY TOES FESTIVAL'?

    I didnt think so, its about music and music is about sharing thoughts, ideas and emotions. Not about getting to the front of the stage or being a douche bag troll on a message board.

    On a more sinister note I really hope BeeII tries roid out on someone else and actually gets some fucken lead in his stupid ass.

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    o and the gator or croc or whatever is no longer in the lake, if he is he aint showed himself for a few days.

  4. #124
    Member comedeysal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego, my eggo!
    Posts
    165

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    so... was the fence there or not?

  5. #125
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,129

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by emllik View Post
    Take it out of your mouth, if you want a better look at it? =O
    you forgot the <==8

  6. #126
    Member emllik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    you forgot the <==8
    I tried posting the O face clip from Office Space as a followup.... I failed.

  7. #127
    old school Suffacated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Coachella Baby!
    Posts
    2,756

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    you forgot the <==8

  8. #128
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    545

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidL View Post
    CYBERPOLICE will get you!

    "Consequences will never be the same!" Huh?

  9. #129
    Member emllik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    Amen.

  10. #130

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    I don't know if fence jumpers know but NO ONE is getting with a 1 mile radius of the event without a wristband.

  11. #131
    old school frizzlefry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    ^^^ Sooooo sarcasm?
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

  12. #132
    Member satori777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Flagstaff
    Posts
    331

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeII View Post
    Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined before me doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that, ******?
    You must be 12...with a room in your momma's basement lol

    BEST THREAD EVAR!!!!11!!

  13. #133
    Member satori777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Flagstaff
    Posts
    331

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    AEG did sell more tickets last year, but who cares is this 'WHINY BITCH DONT STEP ON MY TOES FESTIVAL'?

    I didnt think so, its about music and music is about sharing thoughts, ideas and emotions. Not about getting to the front of the stage or being a douche bag troll on a message board.

    On a more sinister note I really hope BeeII tries roid out on someone else and actually gets some fucken lead in his stupid ass.
    No dude...music is about dogs and guns

  14. #134
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by satori777 View Post
    No dude...music is about dogs and guns
    damn straight little boy

    edit: your musical tastes blow as well you pretentious fuck.

  15. #135
    Member satori777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Flagstaff
    Posts
    331

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    damn straight little boy

    edit: your musical tastes blow as well you pretentious fuck.
    U mad?

  16. #136
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,648

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickjohn View Post
    Ooh the locals are threatening each other with guns and dogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    paging Brokendoll to thread..
    Oh, Tom, you silly... You know my rights to own a gun were taken away a long time ago. And besides, who needs a gun or a dog when you can legally jack the dude out of his job in probably less than 3 phonecalls, if even that? I'd be more than happy to say this shit to his face too, but I don't think he really has the balls to find me.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  17. #137
    Member emllik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by satori777 View Post
    U mad?
    R U MAD?!?! Seriously.... your thread/threat war came to this? Couldn't you have at least made fun of his mom, and said Giggity? That's more entertaining for the dedicated board trolls. Come now! Put a smile on our faces!

  18. #138
    Member emllik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by emllik View Post
    R U MAD?!?! Seriously.... your thread/threat war came to this? Couldn't you have at least made fun of his mom, and said Giggity? That's more entertaining for the dedicated board trolls. Come now! Put a smile on our faces!
    Anyone looking for a pocket mouse?

  19. #139
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Oh, Tom, you silly... You know my rights to own a gun were taken away a long time ago. And besides, who needs a gun or a dog when you can legally jack the dude out of his job in probably less than 3 phonecalls, if even that? I'd be more than happy to say this shit to his face too, but I don't think he really has the balls to find me.
    too bad i get paid tommorow dumb fuck, the work is over. You couldnt get me fired, you dont know who I am. go fuck yourself retard. Im not gonna find you because your worthless not worth finding. I ACTUALLY CHALLENGE you to find out who I am who I work for and get me in trouble.

    PLEASE DO THIS!! PLEASE for the sake of all the fucktards on this board FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR THREATS!!

    EDIT: BETTER YET MEET ME AT THE EL DORADO POLO CLUB AT 9 AM tomorrow! PUSSY! I'll be there.

  20. #140
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,378

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Monko, how many inches?

  21. #141
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Monko, how many inches?
    7-9 depends on the bitch. not fronting shit.

  22. #142
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,378

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    That biologically makes no sense.

  23. #143
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    That biologically makes no sense.
    uhh fully hard i got 9 some lame bitch at the titty bar gets 7 inches, it makes perfect sense. hotter bitch means more blood pumping down there.

    edit: enough about my dick. jeez.

  24. #144
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,378

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Ha, I think I'll be able to pick you out from the crowd.

  25. #145
    Member TheClares's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Posts
    614

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Its not that hard to find out who people are through Google. (I already figured it out Bob). Not that a give a crap, just saying, people aren't as anonymous as they think.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This is why you're a semi-employed cheetoh-munching fucktard.

  26. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Ha, I think I'll be able to pick you out from the crowd.
    how so im intrigued?

  27. #147
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheClares View Post
    Its not that hard to find out who people are through Google. (I already figured it out Bob). Not that a give a crap, just saying, people aren't as anonymous as they think.
    want my address too? You guys already know where im going to be tommorow morning. I really dont care that anyone knows my name and where im from. Im pretty confident in my ability of self defense.

    Also like i said, im getting paid tomorrow so getting me "fired" from a show up, hired on the spot CL job, go ahead. I didnt need the job I have one, I wasnt busy these last weeks and I figured getting out in the sun on the polo fields would be a good way to get in shape for Coachella. As well as get paid.

  28. #148
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,378

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    "Me, I'm not being defensive. Me? Who's being defensive? Me?"

  29. #149
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    "Me, I'm not being defensive. Me? Who's being defensive? Me?"
    burrrrrrnnnnnnn see you there homie!

  30. #150
    old school Suffacated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Coachella Baby!
    Posts
    2,756

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    too bad i get paid tommorow dumb fuck, the work is over. You couldnt get me fired, you dont know who I am. go fuck yourself retard. Im not gonna find you because your worthless not worth finding. I ACTUALLY CHALLENGE you to find out who I am who I work for and get me in trouble.

    PLEASE DO THIS!! PLEASE for the sake of all the fucktards on this board FOLLOW THROUGH WITH YOUR THREATS!!

    EDIT: BETTER YET MEET ME AT THE EL DORADO POLO CLUB AT 9 AM tomorrow! PUSSY! I'll be there.

    I'd like to think that you are more of a man by not disrespecting, challenging or threatening a woman. Don't get me wrong, I know that BD can and will bitch slap you leaving you in tears. There's no doubt in my mind that she can take care of herself. But since I'm bored, I can't stand seeing a boy pick a fight with a woman and have nothing better to do, I'll tell you what. I'll show up instead of her. El Dorado is a big place so exactly at 9:00 am where would you like to meet? Here's a pic of me as I have nothing to hide. I'm sure you'd like to whip this old mans ass before you leave town, wouldn't you? I'm giving you the opportunity punk.


Similar Threads

  1. through the gate or over the fence?
    By caco0283 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 05:34 AM
  2. VIP--very much on fence
    By adunnigan in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:14 PM
  3. Anyone else on the fence looking for a specific add?
    By thedevious in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 05:25 AM
  4. Throwing Booze Over Thyne Fence
    By rrrafe in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 10:36 AM
  5. Fence Jumping
    By samuel in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 10:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •