Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Was this fence up last year?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    Thanks for the bump guys! When you reply its over, it goes back to the top stupid fucking dyke.
    That's not the Coachella spirit!
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Stickjohn View Post
    Ooh the locals are threatening each other with guns and dogs.
    I wasn't threatening anybody or anything, I was the one who was threatened more than once. I just stated my ability to defend myself. close enough though, guns and dogs are fucking tight btw.

Ok, im done being an asshole, anybody want to smoke a blunt and get psyched for coachella?

you don't own any firearms

guns and dogs are fucking tight btw.
    Fo sho

If someone took the risk to sneak in let them reap the reward without you hating on them. Its not liek there are 5000 people sneaking in, crowding up the place. If the couple hundred probably thousand people that get in without tickets makes you mad, blame GV and AEG, for not keeping them out, not music fans who want to see live music. If YOU didn't have a ticket and you lived right down the street and YOUR FAVORITE BAND was playing you are all saying you would suck it up and sit the fuck at home?
    buy a ticket /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

Quote Originally Posted by lawbstar View Post
    I commend anyone who has sneaked into the fest. I wouldn't do it, but hey, whoever is willing to risk it should also reap the reward.

Stealing personal belongings from individual people is not the same as sneaking into a SOLD OUT music festival. Just like stealing from WalMart is not the same as stealing from the mom and pop store down the street. Sure, Johnny Law says both are illegal, but Walmart might not notice at all if you stole something, just like we won't really know who snuck in or not/nor will we bother ourselves about it when we are surrounded by much good music and merrymaking. So unless you are on the AEG executive board I wouldn't get my panties in a knot over people who want to sneak in. Security is ramped up this year anyway.
    actually I did notice, it was a lot more crowded yesterday, especially at some of the bigger acts.

Plus if the promoter sells X amount of tickets, and it sells out, they are planning on having X amount of people, if people sneak in, that means it's less service and less comfortable for the people that did pay.

tl;dr: fuck you.
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

Quote Originally Posted by Stickjohn View Post
    Ooh the locals are threatening each other with guns and dogs.
    paging Brokendoll to thread..
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

want my address? I have my glock and my rott waiting for your ass. Well lets just say I live in Indian Springs, come find me bitch! I FUCKING DARE YOU to come on my property which I will defend. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA PUSSY! I didnt want to get all hard on the message board but its kind of fun calling you pussies out.

Thank you people who understand what Im saying, like loubque said I would rather be at coachella with a bunch of fence hoping music fans than a bunch of pretentious, out of town, look at me, hipsters with a ticket.

Grandma, Idc enough to correct my spelling. TheDude your a ******, tell us all you have never stolen anything in your life, please and make us all laugh. Brokendoll that sucks for you dude, sorry. Keep on fighting the good fight and have fun hearing your favorite bands basslines and muffled vocals.

Mammoth, I agree this thread is ultimate WINNING! Im a big Charlie Sheen Monster feeding off the trolls. Ignore me and I starve and go away. Its sad people don't get it, but its cool cause I get some laughs from it.

See you faggots at Coachella!

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "a charlie sheen monster"? We'll see who's the monster when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Why is everybody hating on this guy? If anything he is helpin us by showing that there is a new fence. Fuck fences.

Edit: I wonder how many successful sneaking in stories were gonna hear this time around. I feel there is no hope for the people that want to come but got gypped by the ticket situation with that 1 mile perimeter and all. All I know is were gonna get some good stories this time round
    In '09 I saw some dude scale a ten+ foot fence, flop right over it, and walk off like he'd been there the whole time. I wanted to feel ripped off by his presence... but I couldn't help feeling happy for the dude anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeII View Post
    fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "a charlie sheen monster"? We'll see who's the monster when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.
    Would you mind scoring my IP, and sending over some paid strippers? K thanks.

When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

Fuck fence jumpers.

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

um, holy shit
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

BeeII's dad rapes for Honeywell and has his own rapejet and a license to rape at will from the United Nations of Rape.
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

— Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Do these jokers realize playing Call of Duty does not mean they possess actual weapons?

Monko, what's your KD ratio on CoD? I bet you're a 1.5KD kid. LOLERSKATES!!!

When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by loubque View Post
    i like this...

plus i would rather have a bunch of fence jumpers who are music fans than the throngs of people who go just to be seen.

I would never jump a fence, but I am not gonna sit on some high horse and pretend i dont do other things that the powers that be dont like.
    Right, because only fence jumpers are real music fans. Those of us who actually bought tickets are just there so we can acknowledge each others presence.
    COACHELLA 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

I'm not even going. I just wanted the receipt to show my friends.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    BeeII's dad rapes for Honeywell and has his own rapejet and a license to rape at will from the United Nations of Rape.
    When you come in this fucking thread, you sure as motherfucking shit had better respect me. Actually fuck respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, motherfucker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? FUCK YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to fucking christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you fucking bitch. stay out of threads I'm in, understand? i don't want to take this to PF, but if you pull these shananigans again she will be contacted. mark my word.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    um, holy shit
    Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined before me doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that, ******?

Will both BeeII & HandBanana STOP getting all internet butt hurt, and stop being dicks. or I will ban both of you. So fucking childish and annoying. Both of you stop it. I hate having to come into threads to pull two fighty babies apart.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Oh man. Bee just got himself uninvited from the board photo lol

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    Oh man. Bee just got himself uninvited from the board photo lol
    oh noes

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Bee II aint playing around today
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

This thread went limp fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    So fucking childish and annoying. Both of you stop it. I hate having to come into threads to pull two fighty babies apart.
    Her maternal clock appears to be ticking..

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

what do i have to do to be called a ****** again?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.