Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Was this fence up last year?

Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverCat View Post
    Here's a pic of the actual fence. No joke.

This picture is so, so beautiful. Fencejumpers FOAD

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverCat View Post
    Here's a pic of the actual fence. No joke.

didn't know they let ahnold be that hands on over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

the sky is falling

Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    Living in the desert I usually see alot of my friends who jumped the fence or bribed security(seems to be popular). Not so much this year I'm guessing. Plus my friends have jobs and money now unlike 6 years ago in highschool. And lol at all the haters who are mad at the people sneaking in. Dont hate the fiend hate the dealer. Gv and aeg should be the direction of your anger for bad security.
    this makes no sense

so you are saying if I rob a home the homeowners should not hate ME but instead their poor security system?

"lol at all the haters who are mad at the people sneaking in."

Dude.

FUCK. YOU.

you can go die now thx

If someone took the risk to sneak in let them reap the reward without you hating on them. Its not liek there are 5000 people sneaking in, crowding up the place. If the couple hundred probably thousand people that get in without tickets makes you mad, blame GV and AEG, for not keeping them out, not music fans who want to see live music. If YOU didn't have a ticket and you lived right down the street and YOUR FAVORITE BAND was playing you are all saying you would suck it up and sit the fuck at home?

Gawd this debate already took place over a Mexican sneaking in like months ago...you betches are like so lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Where there's a will there's a way, but I kinda think fence jumping is the retards method of finaglin your way into a show.

Rock and Roll MacDonalds
    U MAD?

If someone took the risk to sneak in let them reap the reward without you hating on them. Its not liek there are 5000 people sneaking in, crowding up the place. If the couple hundred probably thousand people that get in without tickets makes you mad, blame GV and AEG, for not keeping them out, not music fans who want to see live music. If YOU didn't have a ticket and you lived right down the street and YOUR FAVORITE BAND was playing you are all saying you would suck it up and sit the fuck at home?
    If you are asking if I would steal $300+ (ie the cost of a pass) the answer is no.

Dude I really really like $$$ also it is ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS but that does not mean I am going to rob a bank (even if I knew I could get away with it).

What if there is something I REALLY REALLY LIKE the next camp site over? should I just steal it?

Without rules a society falls. Granted one can debate what the rules should be. BUT in this case it is clear. If 75k PAY $300 for a ticket only PAYING costumers should be allowed in. It is not fair AND it removes the incentive to buy a ticket if you can simply trespass and watch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    Where there's a will there's a way, but I kinda think fence jumping is the retards method of finaglin your way into a show.

Rock and Roll MacDonalds
    Agreed its easier to bribe security than jumping fences and thats kinda like tiping your waiter right? I paid for my tickets 5 of the 6 coachellas i have been to.

and the dude you are a retard, your incorrectly paraphrasing. someone sneaking in does not rob you of very much, you have to stand behind 5025 people instead of just 5000 BIG WHOOP. get over it pussy

Agreed its easier to bribe security than jumping fences and thats kinda like tiping your waiter right? I paid for my tickets 5 of the 6 coachellas i have been to.

and the dude you are a retard, your incorrectly paraphrasing. someone sneaking in does not rob you of very much, you have to stand behind 5025 people instead of just 5000 BIG WHOOP. get over it pussy
    me robing ONE bank does not make a difference at ALL to the average person. It is the same thing.

pussy? I think it is a far more pussy move to steal your way into Coachella instead of using your hard earn cash to pay for it.

I commend anyone who has sneaked into the fest. I wouldn't do it, but hey, whoever is willing to risk it should also reap the reward.

Stealing personal belongings from individual people is not the same as sneaking into a SOLD OUT music festival. Just like stealing from WalMart is not the same as stealing from the mom and pop store down the street. Sure, Johnny Law says both are illegal, but Walmart might not notice at all if you stole something, just like we won't really know who snuck in or not/nor will we bother ourselves about it when we are surrounded by much good music and merrymaking. So unless you are on the AEG executive board I wouldn't get my panties in a knot over people who want to sneak in. Security is ramped up this year anyway.
    Last edited by lawbstar; 04-04-2011 at 11:34 PM.
    Konichiwa Bitchez!!!!!!!!!

The Black Keys, Robyn, Cut Copy, Warpaint, Nosaj Thing, Ariel Pink, !!!, Brandt Brauer Frick, Arcade Fire, Erykah Badu,The Radio Dept.,CSS, Best Coast, Twin Shadow.

I find it hard to believe that you guys get all pissed about scalpers but could care less when some flat out steals a pass.

And to the post above this stealing is not wrong as long as you take from the rich? That is complete bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude15 View Post
    If you are asking if I would steal $300+ (ie the cost of a pass) the answer is no.

Dude I really really like $$$ also it is ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS but that does not mean I am going to rob a bank (even if I knew I could get away with it).

What if there is something I REALLY REALLY LIKE the next camp site over? should I just steal it?

Without rules a society falls. Granted one can debate what the rules should be. BUT in this case it is clear. If 75k PAY $300 for a ticket only PAYING costumers should be allowed in. It is not fair AND it removes the incentive to buy a ticket if you can simply trespass and watch the show.
    Hold on Mr. Highhorse. I bet you've got a torrent or two downloading somewhere on that little computer of yours. You can't compare liking money and robbing a bank (WHICH IS A FEDERAL OFFENCE) to sneaking into a concert (not a federal offence). Everything you've just stated above is conjecture and your spewing superficial arguments.
    And I agree if you pay you play, but who said life was fair anyway?
    '01 '02 '03 '04 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '13...

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Is it a rule that every person with 'Monk' in their user name has to be an idiot?
    I though the only rule Monks had was, "Thou shall not fuck."

Actually, we do live right down the street, Monko. And thanks to the already mini-clusterfuck over the new wristband distribution procedure, we still don't have our tickets that we ordered the first day of layaway for this year's Coachella. You do know why they had to change to this new high-tech way of keeping track of attendees, and why they've installed razor wire on that gate you're unfamiliar with, don't you??? Because degenerate fucktards such as yourself, come along thinking that as long as you get in, who cares what you paid? Guess what you little piece of shit... I care. And if all this ticket bullshit causes me to miss or have less than the time I'm used to having at Coachella, trust me, I won't be sucking it up sitting at home....I'll be looking for your pathetic lowlife ass slithering around the neighborhood.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I think he was implying that stealing from a faceless corporate giant isn't as bad as stealing from an individual, it's almost a victimless crime when you steal a piece of linen from a company that makes millions in a single week. I think the only people who really lose out when someone sneaks into a sold out venue which deals with thousands of people are the scalpers. It's not like these fence jumpers are taking money out of GV's pockets or ours for that matter, who knows they might buy merch and food with all the money they didn't spend, if they don't mind being out in the open. The only reason I see people getting upset is because they feel slighted by someone getting something free that we had to pay a pretty penny for. But in my opinion, those who sneak in have either the chutzpah, cunning, physical adeptness, or just plain crazy that us wristband holders simply don't have, I can't hate a person for wanting to rely on this instead of some scalper. With such substantial security I think the number of people who successfully sneak in this year will be much smaller and anybody who feels like they will noticeably affect the number of total attendees is insane. If I didn't want to let the funnest weekend of my life hinge on whether or not I can sneak into a festival on three separate days than I might take the same chance to tell you the truth, but the money I pay is well spent in my opinion. For those that sneak in even though they had the chance to buy a ticket without breaking their bank, they're too cheap, fuck em, still not going to snitch on them though. Those who got fucked over by scalpers, more power to em if they can make it.
    Last edited by frizzlefry; 04-05-2011 at 12:19 AM.

I absolutely hate using this cliche, but:

THIS THREAD IS ULTIMATE WIN!!!
    "It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge"

I think it's hilarious that monko760 posts like this after being hired to help set up Safari tents (according to him.) And I never realized until last year how common it is to bribe the workers. I camped near a guy who was meeting a cart driver every morning to smuggle his camera in.
    Last edited by Stickjohn; 04-05-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Were the security Corgis last year too?

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    I can't hate a person for wanting to rely on this instead of some scalper.
    I can. Like many have said before; it's not fair to those who paid. If I see someone rush a gate or come flying over one I'm going to pray they get tackled and told to GTFO!
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by lawbstar View Post
    I commend anyone who has sneaked into the fest. I wouldn't do it, but hey, whoever is willing to risk it should also reap the reward.

Stealing personal belongings from individual people is not the same as sneaking into a SOLD OUT music festival. Just like stealing from WalMart is not the same as stealing from the mom and pop store down the street. Sure, Johnny Law says both are illegal, but Walmart might not notice at all if you stole something, just like we won't really know who snuck in or not/nor will we bother ourselves about it when we are surrounded by much good music and merrymaking. So unless you are on the AEG executive board I wouldn't get my panties in a knot over people who want to sneak in. Security is ramped up this year anyway.
    i like this...

plus i would rather have a bunch of fence jumpers who are music fans than the throngs of people who go just to be seen.

I would never jump a fence, but I am not gonna sit on some high horse and pretend i dont do other things that the powers that be dont like.

You guys are funny, to bad you are the kind of people who would never say this to my face.
    I would. learn to spell properly or shut the fuck up you goddamned loser.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude15 View Post
    I would

thats definitely not new

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Were the security Corgis last year too?

I would sneak in just to get caught.
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

— Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Dude, just shut up already. It's over, go home.
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

want my address? I have my glock and my rott waiting for your ass. Well lets just say I live in Indian Springs, come find me bitch! I FUCKING DARE YOU to come on my property which I will defend. AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA PUSSY! I didnt want to get all hard on the message board but its kind of fun calling you pussies out.

Mammoth, I agree this thread is ultimate WINNING! Im a big Charlie Sheen Monster feeding off the trolls. Ignore me and I starve and go away. Its sad people don't get it, but its cool cause I get some laughs from it.

See you faggots at Coachella!
    Monko760 = The one person more annoying than Charlie Sheen
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Monko just put down the shovel man, I kind of regret that I agreed somewhat with you now. What are you like fifteen?

Ooh the locals are threatening each other with guns and dogs.

Thanks for the bump guys! When you reply its over, it goes back to the top stupid fucking dyke.