Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 217

Thread: Was this fence up last year?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Was this fence up last year?



    Went by today to set up the safari tents, saw this, was it there last year? THIS IS WHERE I HOPPED THE FENCE BEFORE! BEHIND THE OLEANDERS(happy you fucking trolls?)
    Last edited by Monko760; 04-04-2011 at 01:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    8,686

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    grammar
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans


    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    grammar
    troll lol at you. coachella board not http://www.grammarboard.com/ipb/index.php?act=home

  4. #4
    Coachella Junkie Aurgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,694

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Yea.. trolling about grammar on a board is annoying, but you make no sense at all, monko. I really cannot decipher, "I know have snuck in hear like 5 years ago." What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    Rhythm is a dancer.

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    8,686

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurgasm View Post
    Yea.. trolling about grammar on a board is annoying, but you make no sense at all, monko. I really cannot decipher, "I know have snuck in hear like 5 years ago." What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
    wasn't trying to troll. ^ this is basically what i meant, just in fewer words.
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans


    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

  6. #6
    Member BeaverCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    30 minutes from Coachella
    Posts
    729

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Mothafuckas ain't gettin' into this muthafuckin' Coachella.
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,399

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Is it a rule that every person with 'Monk' in their user name has to be an idiot?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

  9. #9
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,684

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    fence new not there before

    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  10. #10
    Member emllik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Is it a rule that every person with 'Monk' in their user name has to be an idiot?
    Yes. You mean... you didn't get the memo?

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    You guys are funny, to bad you are the kind of people who would never say this to my face. Is it a rule, 'Creep, that trolls like yourself have to up there post count and opine with their equally retarded dictum?

    O wait, you are from WI. lol! I guess you are just pissed you live in a lame as fuck state. I forgive your transgressions.
    Last edited by Monko760; 04-04-2011 at 01:26 PM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    You guys are funny, to bad you are the kind of people who would never say this to my face. Is it a rule, 'Creep, that trolls like yourself have to up there post count and opine with their equally retarded dictum?

    O wait, you are from WI. lol! I guess you are just pissed you live in a lame as fuck state. I forgive your transgressions.
    ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe PF for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.
    Quote Originally Posted by elChurro View Post
    Perry lives beneath the polo grounds. A ritual must be performed for his awakening but only after a band/dj/performance art cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    Perhaps an appropriate conversation starter would have been: "pardon me sir, would you mind taking your finger out of your girlfriends asshole? We're trying to enjoy LCD Soundsystem."

  13. #13
    old school Cheddar's Cousin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    La Quinta, CA
    Posts
    2,684

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    You guys are funny, to bad you are the kind of people who would never say this to my face. Is it a rule, 'Creep, that trolls like yourself have to up there post count and opine with their equally retarded dictum?

    O wait, you are from WI. lol! I guess you are just pissed you live in a lame as fuck state. I forgive your transgressions.
    Close, but no cigar.

    Thesaurus dot com owes you some money.
    Youth, you son of a bitch, where did you go?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Ocean View Post
    so I assume you've never been cunt punched at a festival? Well lucky you!

  14. #14
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    8,686

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    You guys are funny, to bad you are the kind of people who would never say this to my face. Is it a rule, 'Creep, that trolls like yourself have to up there post count and opine with their equally retarded dictum?

    O wait, you are from WI. lol! I guess you are just pissed you live in a lame as fuck state. I forgive your transgressions.
    yeah bro, i bet you go HAM all up in this bitch
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans


    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

  15. #15
    The Bionic Listener Theijuiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Land of Microbreweries
    Posts
    1,153

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    I don't recall that fence in the previous years. Yay!!!
    "Give me women, wine and snuff
    Until I cry out 'hold, enough!"
    John Keats

  16. #16
    Member emllik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    You guys are funny, to bad you are the kind of people who would never say this to my face. Is it a rule, 'Creep, that trolls like yourself have to up there post count and opine with their equally retarded dictum?

    O wait, you are from WI. lol! I guess you are just pissed you live in a lame as fuck state. I forgive your transgressions.
    If we wanted the smell of food decaying in your teeth, and late-stage teen-angst all over us, I'm sure we'd all make a "Call Monk an Idiot" group at Coachella. Alas... we're all getting super charged for this show, and no one's going to take any shit from an internet spit-pimp! Keep fuming around the board, if you think it suits you... but, in reality, you're coming off the same to me as the "Gingers have souls" guy from youtube does. You need to sit back, learn to laugh at yourself, with others, and enjoy your life. No problems, yogi.

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,671

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Personally, its always funny when you see a friend out of nowhere who made it in via sneaking in. The stories those people have to tell can be very entertaining.

    And for those of you who feel cheated because you paid. He ended up finding his car trashed at the original location miles away. So he did *sort of* pay for coachella. Just with a huge repair bill on the car's body.

  18. #18
    Member slverstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Personally, its always funny when you see a friend out of nowhere who made it in via sneaking in. The stories those people have to tell can be very entertaining.

    And for those of you who feel cheated because you paid. He ended up finding his car trashed at the original location miles away. So he did *sort of* pay for coachella. Just with a huge repair bill on the car's body.
    lol... karma, it can be a bitch

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Exclamation Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Kk so I assumed wrong. Lol at ur conspiracy to bribe a board moderator and find me. I'm still laughing. I laugh at myself all the time too homie so quit trying to pretend to know me, mr message board dr Laura. The topic is the thread title, not how I like to bring trolls out of the wood work and make them mad.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Personally, its always funny when you see a friend out of nowhere who made it in via sneaking in. The stories those people have to tell can be very entertaining.

    And for those of you who feel cheated because you paid. He ended up finding his car trashed at the original location miles away. So he did *sort of* pay for coachella. Just with a huge repair bill on the car's body.
    Living in the desert I usually see alot of my friends who jumped the fence or bribed security(seems to be popular). Not so much this year I'm guessing. Plus my friends have jobs and money now unlike 6 years ago in highschool. And lol at all the haters who are mad at the people sneaking in. Dont hate the fiend hate the dealer. Gv and aeg should be the direction of your anger for bad security.

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by emllik View Post
    If we wanted the smell of food decaying in your teeth, and late-stage teen-angst all over us, I'm sure we'd all make a "Call Monk an Idiot" group at Coachella. Alas... we're all getting super charged for this show, and no one's going to take any shit from an internet spit-pimp! Keep fuming around the board, if you think it suits you... but, in reality, you're coming off the same to me as the "Gingers have souls" guy from youtube does. You need to sit back, learn to laugh at yourself, with others, and enjoy your life. No problems, yogi.
    Just to repeat go away I dont troll with bs in the threads u post. Don't like it don't troll and it will go away to the depths of the second page!

  22. #22
    Member MantisMel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Places
    Posts
    852

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    The first year I couldn't afford a ticket, I made Underworld T-Shirts and sold them for $10 a pop. Made an easy $210. Snuck in and had my face melted by UW. Best experience ever. But I save every year and buy my ticket now. If there is a will there is a way and if it means sneaking in so be it. I've had friends caught and almost arrested for trespassing. You win some you lose some.
    '01 '02 '03 '04 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '13...





  23. #23
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,399

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?


  24. #24
    Member emllik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Bernardino, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    Just to repeat go away I dont troll with bs in the threads u post. Don't like it don't troll and it will go away to the depths of the second page!
    All I'm saying is not to bitch when someone makes fun of you. Yes, you posted something that came across ridicule, and yes, you broke down like a little punk over it. All I said was to be cool (after completely jokingly making fun of you, the way I like to), and I'm suddenly a "troll?" Haha seriously.... hope you have a good time this year =) Don't take anything anyone says here to the butt... unless that's where you like it. And, to be sure, I start on the second page, just to troll my way through all the slime with a woolyboogar on the end of my line. Giggity!

  25. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by emllik View Post
    All I'm saying is not to bitch when someone makes fun of you. Yes, you posted something that came across ridicule, and yes, you broke down like a little punk over it. All I said was to be cool (after completely jokingly making fun of you, the way I like to), and I'm suddenly a "troll?" Haha seriously.... hope you have a good time this year =) Don't take anything anyone says here to the butt... unless that's where you like it. And, to be sure, I start on the second page, just to troll my way through all the slime with a woolyboogar on the end of my line. Giggity!
    Don't shame Quagmire's good name with your lies! Merry Christmas to you too brother. Its just annoying when I post substance, with grammar errors, and I gotta sort through the rubbish to read mugwogs post.

  26. #26
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    8,686

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monko760 View Post
    Don't shame Quagmire's good name with your lies! Merry Christmas to you too brother. Its just annoying when I post substance, with grammar errors, and I gotta sort through the rubbish to read mugwogs post.
    i just got douche chills from this
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sónar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans


    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

  27. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    641

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    i just got douche chills from this
    im hurt, i get retard chills from your trollin ass. flame on wierdo

  28. #28
    old school juloxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Babylon
    Posts
    4,072

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Why is everybody hating on this guy? If anything he is helpin us by showing that there is a new fence. Fuck fences.

    Edit: I wonder how many successful sneaking in stories were gonna hear this time around. I feel there is no hope for the people that want to come but got gypped by the ticket situation with that 1 mile perimeter and all. All I know is were gonna get some good stories this time round
    Last edited by juloxx; 04-04-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

    Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

  29. #29
    Member BeaverCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    30 minutes from Coachella
    Posts
    729

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Here's a pic of the actual fence. No joke.

    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

  30. #30
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Posts
    7,179

    Default Re: Was this fence up last year?

    Where these hens there last year?
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

Similar Threads

  1. through the gate or over the fence?
    By caco0283 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 05:34 AM
  2. VIP--very much on fence
    By adunnigan in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:14 PM
  3. Anyone else on the fence looking for a specific add?
    By thedevious in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 05:25 AM
  4. Throwing Booze Over Thyne Fence
    By rrrafe in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 10:36 AM
  5. Fence Jumping
    By samuel in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 10:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •