Thread: Time of shows

Default Time of shows

This will be more of a guess for people who have been to this show before. I live in NY but now that RATM is on the bill for sunday I'm thinking about heading out there to see this festival that I've never been lucky enough to attend yet. However I absolutely have to be somewhere in the midwest monday morning, no exceptions so unless Rage plays an afternoon set I'm screwed.
    I was at woodstock 99 and RHCP played till around midnight on Sunday night I think, is it the same out there, will Rage probably be the last band to play and play well into the night?

Default Re: Time of shows

They may not be the last band, depending on if there are any late additions to the lineup, but they will definitely be playing near the end of the night. I would guess around 11pm.

You can check out last years' schedule to get a general sense of how the timing has worked in the past:
    http://www.coachella.com/06times.html

sorry my friend, you will probably be screwed.
    They'd most likely close out the main stage, which would mean a set that goes until midnight. Even if they didn't play that, they'd still be a night set going til around 10, 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

how long does each day go till, around midnight or what???

Thanks for the quick replies on this one. I'm trying to work something with my friends to hit this up. I'll peeps the flight schedules for early morning stuff but I'll have to be in St. Louis by at least 6am that Monday morning which blows becuase i'm pretty sure there is no way I can make that flying east from the west coast.
    Oh well enjoy it, perhaps they'll enjoy playing together and make it a few more shows. As long as it doesn't get in the way of Audioslave I'm all for it.

Cheers!