Thread: How to Piss in Public - When a porta-potty just isn't close enough for your 18 beers.

Default How to Piss in Public - When a porta-potty just isn't close enough for your 18 beers.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Default Re: How to Piss in Public - When a porta-potty just isn't close enough for your 18 be

A pisser doesnt pontificate lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    They check your age at a rave? That means its not a rave.

Default Re: How to Piss in Public - When a porta-potty just isn't close enough for your 18 be

Its an old magic thing that I learned from magic guys
    fuck

Hahahaha thats awesome! Im so going to try some of those sometime

Ewwww ... cr****

Liqsorb® super absorbent pouch is made of bio-degradable polymer and fabric. The polymer will absorb up to 24 fl oz (700cc) of liquid waste and turn it into gel instantly. The fabric pouch holds gel inside, allowing odorless, spill-proof, puncture resistant handling and disposal. The unisex adapter (collar) provides easy access for men, women, and children while sitting or standing. The spill guard prevents back flow during use.
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

^ Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Ewwww ... cr****

Liqsorb® super absorbent pouch is made of bio-degradable polymer and fabric. The polymer will absorb up to 24 fl oz (700cc) of liquid waste and turn it into gel instantly. The fabric pouch holds gel inside, allowing odorless, spill-proof, puncture resistant handling and disposal. The unisex adapter (collar) provides easy access for men, women, and children while sitting or standing. The spill guard prevents back flow during use.
    YES! These work wonderful, or at least in the campground they did. And I suppose if you haven't figured out how and when to pee between sets, then it'd work. But then, who wants to cart around their bag of piss?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Smile Re: How to Piss in Public - When a porta-potty just isn't close enough for your 18 be

A piss pouch? Wow!

Yeah BD i'd hope people have figured it out too.

But then sometimes you are having such a great time that the sudden urge to pee lurks around and desperate (fun) times call for desperate meausurez.

Btw, I liked what you said in that youtube video BD. Have fun this year
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post

I just ordered a dozen of these. Worked like a charm last year!

Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    A piss pouch? Wow!
    Yeah BD i'd hope people have figured it out too.
    But then sometimes you are having such a great time that the sudden urge to pee lurks around and desperate (fun) times call for desperate meausurez.

Btw, I liked what you said in that youtube video BD. Have fun this year
    I was pretty skeptical at first about those things, and nobody would have even guessed I was inside our tent peeing while they were right outside partying, if it hadn't of been for my giggling like crazy my first time. Seriously, once you're settled in your tent and the closest porta potty is 3 aisles away, you realize how convenient they really are. No drips, leaks, or spills because of the solidifying gels inside. I imagine for the girls it would be easy to sneak a pee if you had a skirt or dress on, but like I said, then you'd be carrying it around with you...

Thank you for the youtube compliment, vogina...Maybe this year they'll come walking up out of the blue to interview you!

I can't believe I just had a conversation with a vogina about travel johns... LOL
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

OK...I am really sorry but there is no way in hell I am going to use one of these things! If I can't make it to the nasty portapotties (which I do hate) then I should be doing more kegels!!! Seriously...this should be for people older than me and I am older than dirt!!!! I can just see these yellow full of jelly-piss cartons all over the place like used diapers! Ugghhhh! I can usually go along with BD on most issues, but darlin, not this one:-)

Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    I just ordered a dozen of these. Worked like a charm last year!
    I ordered some of these too. Thinking they will be great for when you wake up in the early hours and can't face the trek in the dark to the dodgy port-t-potties.

I certainly hope I don't see any lying around... are there trash cans located around the campgrounds? Or are you supposed to haul everything out with you?

old school

Quote Originally Posted by nomdekt View Post
    I ordered some of these too. Thinking they will be great for when you wake up in the early hours and can't face the trek in the dark to the dodgy port-t-potties.

I certainly hope I don't see any lying around... are there trash cans located around the campgrounds? Or are you supposed to haul everything out with you?
    yes. there are trash cans every few cars and ive never camped more than 200ft from a portapotty..both are usually emptied twice daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

Lurker

lol so funny!

theres just too much to think about with this guys strategy. especially since 99.999% of my public peeing takes place while im drunk

I acidently pissed on a guy right before NIN @ Lolla in 08

true story
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .