Thread: coachella

Default coachella

ok so ive been lucky enough to get tickets at a fair price... we were going to go with another group but they want to leave at 7am (from AZ) to get their b4 gates open and we cant leave until 3pm that day we dont have a camping pass and were going to go with them ... if we drive our car down there is there any place to leave it??? hotels? valets? Wal-mart? idk any ideas or suggestions?

Default Re: coachella

i have heard good things about the wal mart parking lot. i also have friends that are going to be selling a companion parking pass as soon as they get it.
    My girlfriend looks a little bit like Charlize Theron... and a lot like Dog the Bounty Hunter.

yea but if i bought a companion parking pass i cant see the people at coachella being like oh ya drive your car all the way over to where ever your friends are camping

no, its a separate lot. you park in a spot and walk over to the campground.
    My girlfriend looks a little bit like Charlize Theron... and a lot like Dog the Bounty Hunter.

oh what???? that seems to be excatly what i need haha how much are your friends selling it for?