Thread: Wristband package arrived missing one wristband, WTF?

Default Wristband package arrived missing one wristband, WTF?

I purchased two festival passes on the same day within the same transaction(no shuttle pass included). When my package arrived Tuesday there was only one wristband enclosed. Did this happend to anyone else? I called customer service and all they could do was deactivate the wristband that didnt arrive, I would then have to go pick up the other at will call the day of the event. And of course they had no info as to where will call would be, all they said is that will call is at at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden & coachella would be posting it on their website soon. (BTW I have yet to see Coachella post anything)

If anyone has ANY helpful information (address, hours, ect.) please let me know as I do not want to spend my morning on a mission hunting down this wristband.
    Thanks!
    Can

Default Re: Wristband package arrived missing one wristband, WTF?

Calm down, Yes it's at the tennis courts. If you contacted them you'll probably get an email about will call. Were still 15 days out, patience grasshopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice391 View Post
    I would then have to go pick up the other at will call the day of the event. And of course they had no info as to where will call would be, all they said is that will call is at at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden
    ???

The tennis garden is a couple miles from the venue. There will be shuttle service to/from the venue as the lot will be used for overflow GA parking. It's an inconvenience but should be okay.

Don't trip man you'll get it

Everything's gonna be okay

Thanks for the support guys... still no second wristband or email back from Coachella or BandMerch. I didn't get the shuttle pass, but I had some friends forward me the email which contained alot of info on the Tennis Gardens (address, ect.). Hopefully this place isnt a mad house, coachella has inconvenienced me enough at this point.

Hey Candice. What number did you call to cancel your missing wristband? The same thing has happened to me too. I ordered 2 wristbands and only received one. I've tried calling
    which were numbers given to me by Coachella and ticket master however they either ring out or go to a answering machine, where i've left a message but no one has got back to me. I'm super stressed at this point
    Please help me out
    Cheers Sophie.

You can try emailing coachella@intellitix.com. You have the right phone numbers - keep dialing. Your wristband was probably sent to someone else. Best you can hope for is to have them void the wristband and have one waiting for you at will call. Info on will call is here - they are opening at noon on Wednesday now.

You might want to check out the Tickets forum too.

Sorry to hear this happened to you
    The emails didnt work for me, I never received a response. I called Band Merch at 818-882-3816.
    I believe coachella posted the Will Call info at their website too, if the number doenst work, you may just want to print your order confirmation, credit card statements, ect. and just show up to claim your tic.