Thread: Tiesto and Maxi Jazz?

Default Tiesto and Maxi Jazz?

Does anyone think Maxi Jazz might stick around an extra day to perform Dance For Life with Tiesto? That would be sick.

Default Re: Tiesto and Maxi Jazz?

dont really care....tiesto is a pile of crap

There are a ton of people who care and there will be a huge crowd to see him. I like all knds of electronica and I am tired of hearing that trance is dead. If it is so dead why do so many people know about the trance DJ's and go out to see them? It may not be cutting edge but it will sill make you move and isn't that the point of dance music?

Anyone who says trance is dead is either some sort of trendy hipster or an elitist bitch. Take a look at any top 10 DJ list, respectable or not, 9 0f the 10 are trance DJs. Go look at the top selling EDM albums, you'll find the same thing. You only say trance is dead if you need to be cool or feel that your music is more worth while than the big boys. Examples of both will probably flame this post shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by xbnmx View Post
    Anyone who says trance is dead is either some sort of trendy hipster or an elitist bitch. Take a look at any top 10 DJ list, respectable or not, 9 0f the 10 are trance DJs. Go look at the top selling EDM albums, you'll find the same thing. You only say trance is dead if you need to be cool or feel that your music is more worth while than the big boys. Examples of both will probably flame this post shortly.
    Honestly, just because something is the largest/most popular that doesn't automatically make it good. Look at our billboard, Fergie has had the top hits on it, does that mean she's actually really good and everyone who dislikes her is an elitist. Nope.

the DJ list is a horrible joke and you lose all credibility the minute you point to it as a reason for tiesto's success

trick ludda kids.
    What happen if someone make a crime?

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    the DJ list is a horrible joke and you lose all credibility the minute you point to it as a reason for tiesto's success
    I never said "it", I said they, encompassing industry polls, public polls, sales charts, and the rankings put out by various DJ communities. And I never said they were a reason for Tiestos success, just a sign that there is merit to his work.

the point is that sales charts don't mean anything in reference to merit.
    industry and public polls might have some validity, but aren't standards by which to exemplify merit.

Coachella Junkie

translated for you..

"Top 10 DJs in the world" really means "10 most popular DJs in the world"

however, I am a fan of trance and love Tiesto. Keep up the good tunes.