Anybody talking about bros being on cruise ships has never been on a cruise. The primary audience for cruises are families and people over the age of 60
You must hate summer time with all the shorts and tank tops people wear
I like how someone you have judged by how they look is somehow magically a whore. Strong deduction skills there.
Interesting thought: We all probably saw Boys Noize was added, but this thread wasn't bumped immediately as the norm with most events.
We were doing so well people.
Let it sink back into the abyss that is the 2nd page of any forum.
hipster-haters are more annoying than hipsters. most hipster-haters couldn't explain what a hipster is other than "people who wear rectangle sunglasses."
get on with your life. the next trend will be equally annoying, I promise.
Any links? And Damn, she IS a cutie.
Jam cruise is the sh*t!!! I'm sure this could be good
2007: Coachella, Voodoo
2008: Bonnaroo, ACL
2009: Jam Cruise, Bonnaroo, Voodoo
2010: Jam Cruise, Coachella, Sasquatch, Nocturnal, Voodoo
2011: Nocturnal, Fun Fun Fun Fest
2012: Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Fun Fun Fun Fest
2013: TomorrowWorld, ACL
I know why people are going...
ACTIVITIES AND WORKSHOPS
With DJ's performing everywhere practically around the clock, it's hard to imagine doing much more. Yet the MSC Poesia, constructed in 2008, is a world-class cruise liner equipped with modern amenities to delight every passenger:
* Take a leisurely swim on the pool deck, where artists and guests can mingle over cocktails or take in the Caribbean sunshine on multiple sundecks.
* Try your luck at STEVE AOKI'S POKER PALACE, a special engagement at the onboard casino (offering poker, black jack, craps, roulette, and slots).
* Relax at the Spa, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities including steam rooms, professional massages, rejuvenating treatments, and a massive turkish bath.
* Exercise at the Fitness Center - a dream gym with an unparalleled view of the sea. Trained professionals instruct yoga and a variety of fitness programs throughout the day. You may even encounter BRODINSKI and DESTRUCTO on the tennis court and TOMMY LEE battling RUSKO at the **** pong tables.
* Explore the Bahamas as we dock in picture-perfect Port Lucaya. Featured attractions include snorkeling and reef-diving, golf, and Seahorse Village.
* Subscribe to Holy Ship! email updates to hear more about artists and attractions yet to be unveiled. Capacity on Holy Ship! is strictly limited - secure your cabin on June 15!
CANBLASTER SAM TYBA MYD PANTEROS 666 @Gesaffelstein @Brodinski added
Steve Aoki likes his gambling, he was having a poker tournament at the Harrah's Atlantic City when he was DJ ing there.
What the JUSTIN MARTIN at a HARD event.. sick but still not going on this
They added some artists.
JUST ADDED! Posso, Zedd, Rory Phillips, Arthur Baker, and Club Cheval. Stay tuned for the announcement of a special PARIS SOCIAL CLUB event aboard the ship with Brodinski, Gesaffelstein, and Club Cheval (Canblaster / Panteros666 / Myd / Samtiba).
I hear Aphex Twin is playing Steve Aoki's Poker Palace.
housemeister and strip steve added for a BNR showcase. definite upgrade, but im still not going
In case you were wondering, this thread exists and this cruise is still not favored.