Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coachella cuddle buddy?

Lurker

Talking Coachella cuddle buddy?

Hello, this is my first year at coachella, after wanting to go for almost ten years. I'm very excited, as you might expect. I'm going with a large group of very close friends, most of which are couples. This may sound odd, but I'm much more comfortable in new situations if I have someone to look out for. I'm 25yo, female, bisexual. I'm what you'd call a hardcore femme, I'm small, wear tight clothing, makeup, do my hair etc, but I'm very aggressive, masculine and strong, though I may not look the part at first. Looking for a lady to take care of, who needs a cuddle buddy, a bodyguard, and some TLC. If you might be interested, please let me know, I plan on having a phenomenal time.

P.S. I might be a technological moron, because I'm trying to upload a picture of myself but it isn't working, so if you want a picture, just ask and I'll send you some.

Default Re: Coachella cuddle buddy?

Wait for it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body...will that work?

Wanna protect my gf with me

LOL
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

send me your best nude picture
    Friday Lou Reed, Modest Mouse,Beach House,Infected Mushroom, Johnny Marr,Wolfgang Gartner, Four Tet, TNGT, Earl Sweatshirt, Lee Scratch Perry, Dam Funk

Saturday
    the XX, New Order, Knife Party, Violent Femmes, SMD, Major LAzer, 2 Chainz, Danny Brown, Booka Shade, Bingo Players, Pusha T, Trash Talk

Sunday
    RHCP, Nick Cave, Vampire Weekend, Social D, Wu Tang,Eric Prydz, Lumineers, James Blake, Grimes, Raider Klan, Roni Size, Smith Westerns

Hi, this is my sixth year at Coachella, after going for five years in a row. I'm going with a large group of very close friends, most of whom are couples. This may sound odd, but I'm much more comfortable in new situations if I have someone to look out for. I'm 23yo, male, straight. I'm what you'd call a hardcore raver, I'm small, wear tight clothing, hats, but I don't wear beads or kandy so I may not look the part at first. Looking for a lady to take care of, who needs a cuddle/rave buddy, a bodyguard (although I am pretty PLUR so if you get into a fight you are probably going to be on your own), and some TLC. If you might be interested, please find me in the Sahara tent, I plan on having a phenomenal time.

Lurker

Wow, you're all morons, I don't know why I expected anything else actually helpful. Apparently I wasn't clear when I asked specifically for a girl, and didn't include a guy or threesome. I'm completely capable of finding a man, were that what I was looking for, thank you very much. Thank you for wasting my time, after I wasn't trying to waste yours. Really looking forward to being around this apparent group of people for a weekend, hope everyone isn't like this, although from every thread I'm reading now I'm expecting to be disappointed. So go ahead and call me a bitch or a cunt if you feel the need. Just realize I wasn't trying to bother YOU, so thank you for your much valued time and comments.

No need to be rude, I'm also looking for a cuddle partner on a message board and I thought it'd be better to post my stats in this thread rather than start a separate one. No offense intended.

Hey moron, i'm trying to find someone to help me keep my gf safe and protected. Apparently I wasn't clear when I asked specifically for a girl, and didn't include a guy or guy threesome. We're completely capable of finding a man, were that was what we were looking for, thank you very much. Thank you for wasting my time, after I wasn't trying to waste yours. Really looking forward to being around this apparent group of people for a weekend, hope everyone isn't like yourself, although from your posts I am severely disappointed. So go ahead and call me an ass or a douche if you feel the need. Just realize I wasn't trying to bother YOU, so thank you for your much valued time and comments.
    Last edited by Dustin da DnB Soulja; 03-22-2011 at 02:09 PM.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Lurker

That Is perfectly acceptable, and I thank you for your honesty. I rescind my anger from your direction.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin da DnB Soulja View Post
    Hey moron, i'm trying to find someone to help me keep my gf safe and protected.
    And I'm certain that is exactly what you meant by that offer, considering the fact you included yourself being "protected"

Quote Originally Posted by Chinfie View Post
    And I'm certain that is exactly what you meant by that offer, considering the fact you included yourself being "protected"
    Oh I made my previous post even better, make sure you check that one out.
    COACHELLA 2014

Wow, you're all morons, I don't know why I expected anything else actually helpful. Apparently I wasn't clear when I asked specifically for a girl, and didn't include a guy or threesome. I'm completely capable of finding a man, were that what I was looking for, thank you very much. Thank you for wasting my time, after I wasn't trying to waste yours. Really looking forward to being around this apparent group of people for a weekend, hope everyone isn't like this, although from every thread I'm reading now I'm expecting to be disappointed. So go ahead and call me a bitch or a cunt if you feel the need. Just realize I wasn't trying to bother YOU, so thank you for your much valued time and comments.
    A few things -

1 - If you are fully capable of finding a guy without these boards why would it be different finding a girl? Are you admitting you have no clue how to pick up a woman except on a message board? Sounds kinda creepy and / or sad to me.

2 - No one forced you to write here. A look around would have given you an idea of how people on this board are. You wasted your own time, no one did it for you

3 - Everyone here is a moron yet you come here on a board full of anonymous assholes asking for a "cuddle buddy" when you obviously don't know a single person. There are plenty of slutty bi-sexual whores for you to try to drug ....errr.... "cuddle" with AT the festival. Perhaps if you actually tried getting to know people here rather than telling everyone on a public board that you are looking to get laid it would get you a more respectable response.
    Last edited by GuyInTucson; 03-22-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    A few things -
    3 - There are plenty of slutty bi-sexual whores for you to try to drug ....errr.... "cuddle" with AT the festival.
    Where!?!?!?

I've traveled the Gobi, I've seen the Mojave and I've witnessed the Sahara and never has this ever happened for me!
    COACHELLA 2014

Where!?!?!?

I've traveled the Gobi, I've seen the Mojave and I've witnessed the Sahara and never has this ever happened for me!
    If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.

Where!?!?!?

You arent hardcore femme enough I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.
    Bwhahahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by fostera3 View Post
    You arent hardcore femme enough I guess.
    Maybe I need to make my fauxhawk a bit more like La Roux... or switch it up w/ the Beiber haircut.

Or should I bring the wig to Coachella?
    COACHELLA 2014

Bwhahahahhaha

Maybe I need to make my fauxhawk a bit more like La Roux... or switch it up w/ the Beiber haircut.
    Very acceptable. But now you have told this girl your trick! She is gonna spot a fake lesbian lady a mile away.

*on a side note- I HIGHLY suggest you try out the ELLEN hair cut and clothing. Just add mascara and you will be set.

would a super femme male be able to quallify for a cuddle buddy?
    Coachella 07 09 Layaway 11

Quote Originally Posted by doggie3343 View Post
    would a super femme male be able to quallify for a cuddle buddy?
    lol @ your signature, what bro, you afraid of even numbers?
    COACHELLA 2014

lol @ your signature, what bro, you afraid of even numbers?
    It takes me two years to save for one coachella ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by doggie3343 View Post
    It takes me two years to save for one coachella ticket.
    Oh fuck.... I feel like a dick now. If you're camping I owe you at least A beer if not 2.
    COACHELLA 2014

No offense taken. Me and my GF should meet up and protect eachothers backs

Who the hell is after all you people?
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    RAPISTS!

Rapists Protecting Rape Victims!
    COACHELLA 2014

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    Christ, you mean there's more behind them?

I wish you luck. There are plenty of single people that go, and if you don't find anyone here... You most likely will there. I am always making friends at music festivals. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    I wish you luck. There are plenty of single people that go, and if you don't find anyone here... You most likely will there. I am always making friends at music festivals. Good luck
    Do you protect these friends or do they protect you?
    COACHELLA 2014

This thread should be a gentle reminder for everyone to remember to bring protection if they plan on fucking at Coachella...

P.S. I might be a technological moron, because I'm trying to upload a picture of myself but it isn't working, so if you want a picture, just ask and I'll send you some.
    Requesting picture