Thread: I, like too many other people, need a camping pass.

Default I, like too many other people, need a camping pass.

I've held off making a thread but wristbands are almost sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    orders at fulfillment center now. labels printing and shipping beginning SOON
    I'm in dire need of a camping pass. Going with 2-3 other people. This'll be my first (of hopefully very many) Coachellas and after camping sold out I immediately put my festival passes on reserve. Looking for ANY type of camping so if you could help me out that'd be great! Thanks!

Default Re: I, like too many other people, need a camping pass.

you could always purchase one on ebay and split the price 3 or 4 ways with your homies..........I believe you to be a day late and a dollar short around here, but good luck anyways!

That's gonna be the plan if I don't find one for face value. Buying an ebay/craigslist pass wouldn't but so bad, but I figured I'd try and see if anyone was selling there's on here for close to face first though.

if you can find or sell 1 festie pass for face then i have car camping pass for face 4 u that i will hold

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_MACRAMENTO View Post
    if you can find or sell 1 festie pass for face then i have car camping pass for face 4 u that i will hold
    I appreciate this!

dude I highly recommend the afterhours campsite, I camped there last year and again this year, you really can't beat the atmosphere and the shuttles to and from the festival.

Thanks. I've checked them out and even sent Albert an email a little while ago. I'll probably be camping there if all else fails, but like I said for my first Coachella I was hoping to camp onsite (for better or worse). Albert & crew are definitely providing an excellent service though.

Lol, I thought we were going to wait til the passes arrived. Plus you're in NorCal and a trade is a bit tougher to do between a distance. So I'd rather just purchase a pass outright. Didn't know you had already sold it though ='[ We haven't even gotten the passes yet!

ebay is averaging 250-300 which isn't SO bad considering that's what you get for waiting/not layawaying on time. We just paid $300 for ours. Here's hoping I don't get scammed. (wompwomp)

Quote Originally Posted by ApparentlyMarylee View Post
    ebay is averaging 250-300 which isn't SO bad considering that's what you get for waiting/not layawaying on time. We just paid $300 for ours. Here's hoping I don't get scammed. (wompwomp)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatyouknow View Post
    That's gonna be the plan if I don't find one for face value. Buying an ebay/craigslist pass wouldn't but so bad, but I figured I'd try and see if anyone was selling there's on here for close to face first though.
    I guess this is what I "deserve" for not buying the tickets earlier. Thanks for your help anyway though, I suppose.

i have a camping pass for sale! email me at anorwick@gmail.com or seancarver@yahoo.com (my bf's email) if you still need one
    Last edited by ashleysmashley; 03-25-2011 at 05:02 PM.