Thread: Anyone from Houston?

Talking Anyone from Houston?

Hi there,

This is my first Coachella - so excited! Am coming in from Houston. Live in the Galleria area - any one else going to the festival - want to meet up pre-fest or facebook friend? I'm a nice sane person(girl), no issues haha or weirdness... Any tips from those who have gone b4 by themselves also appreciated!

thanks,

Naomi

Default Re: Anyone from Houston?

Check ur pms

Yeah I'm from Houston. Live in The Heights, work in the Galleria area. I'm going with my wife, this will be our 4th year in a row. You're going to have a blast and get addicted to Coachella just like we did. Are you camping or staying in a hotel?
    If we're lucky something will happen. Some adversity will happen and something unexpected will happen and you'll get tired and you'll get hungry, you'll have trouble going to the bathroom, and you'll lose your car keys, and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now we'll say "We lived, we lived." - Wayne Coyne on Coachella

Cool Re: Anyone from Houston?

ya! got a crew of 10 of us! camping! are you camping?

Hi there... I'm leaving from Houston thurs morning... Would be cool to meet up! Let me know your fb and we can meet.

Quote Originally Posted by NaomiM View Post
    Hi there,

This is my first Coachella - so excited! Am coming in from Houston. Live in the Galleria area - any one else going to the festival - want to meet up pre-fest or facebook friend? I'm a nice sane person(girl), no issues haha or weirdness... Any tips from those who have gone b4 by themselves also appreciated!

thanks,

Naomi

Hey I just got in from Houston too I have a couple of my girls flying in tomorrow from Houston too. Lets meet up