Thread: Totally nice dude in need of a Camping Companion Pass "Fo Realz"

Lurker

Default Totally nice dude in need of a Camping Companion Pass "Fo Realz"

Hello All,

We obtained a tent camping spot from a friend, but we have 7 people for our 1 camping spot. Our only vehicle options are trucks, so we need to take two cars to get everyone to the venue. But, we can only park one of those cars on site for the weekend. If anyone has a car companion pass they could sell us that would be fn sweet, and would save us so much trouble and time trying to figure out how the hell we are going to get the other car and passengers to the venue. I've contacted GV about parking options for seperate cars without car companion passes, and they basically said were fucked and we should've planned better. Sick burn. Anyway it would help more than you know, because we are really at a loss in terms of what to do. Let me know...

Default Re: Totally nice dude in need of a Camping Companion Pass "Fo Realz"

Quote Originally Posted by SaharaIsMyHome View Post
    Ex: If you were having sex with 1 girl and 2 others came in to join in, you wouldn't like that? One girl would most likely be riding u while the other two just stand off to the side and wait. eventually you will get ALL 3 on you. that is kind of like what im saying with Swedish House Mafia...3 > 1
    Coachella 2010, Soon 2011 and yes..He is shuffling

Kanyes "Stronger", into daft punks "Harder Better Faster Stronger"!!!! Cant wait!!

its called space, dude-and we're goin there

Quote Originally Posted by aesop2020 View Post
    Hello All,

We obtained a tent camping spot from a friend, but we have 7 people for our 1 camping spot. Our only vehicle options are trucks, so we need to take two cars to get everyone to the venue. But, we can only park one of those cars on site for the weekend. If anyone has a car companion pass they could sell us that would be fn sweet, and would save us so much trouble and time trying to figure out how the hell we are going to get the other car and passengers to the venue. I've contacted GV about parking options for seperate cars without car companion passes, and they basically said were fucked and we should've planned better. Sick burn. Anyway it would help more than you know, because we are really at a loss in terms of what to do. Let me know...

I'm solo and bought one tent camping and a additional companion spot, I'll sell/trade my additional parking pass.
    verveman77: