Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i will answer any questions about coachella and i will be a dick about it...

Default Re: i will answer any questions about coachella and i will be a dick about it...

Quote Originally Posted by mex_rocker View Post
    im sure this has been discussed before but, can you bring in an empty water bottle/ camelback onto the festival grounds?
    HAHA
    Coachella 07 09 Layaway 11

Default Re: i will answer any questions about coachella and i will be a dick about it...

i think this thread has 'potential' for funny. but its falling flat. I will keep checking though.

carry on
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Unban Monklish for a day and let em at it just in here, itll get funny.

Why don't you just ask a question?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

more importantly, can you bring a camel?
    I came here to drink milk and kick ass.
    And I've just finished my milk.

googoogaagaa

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    i think this thread has 'potential' for funny. but its falling flat. I will keep checking though.

carry on
    I disagree because the OP lacks the creativity to make this thread live up to its potential. Sarcasm and wit when wielded effectively, can do wonders for a thread. This moron though, hasn't got a shot in hell.

Lurker

@zamuelwashington – did u know your mom sucks dick for free?… did you know your using 2nd grade jokes?
    @BROKENDOLL – ill be sure to flash my tites around soon… youll be the 1st to know u sick bastard, and you should go to Elduardo
    @Fidoosh – clever girl… but why the anal sex comments? Just doesn’t sound right.. keep your cocks and donkey dick at home.
    @frizzlefry – id be disgusted, n I probably wouldn’t be able too look at u in the eye for a while but wouldn’t hold it against your monkey ass. E for effort though
    @Caifan – enough to make your wildest dreams come true.. jus be slick nig
    @mex_rocker – there not gonna deprive your ass of water just don’t over do it on the empty bottles one or two would be cool. Remind them your a brokeass and cant afford to buy a water in the venue to refill it with. (be sure to look like the dirty Mexican that you are)
    @psychic friend – much respect nig
    @Emma Ocean – sport the camel toe all you want! It is supported in the polo fields
    @Paddy O'Furniture – hey fuck you guy. I got Coachella board legends on this shit…ha. you can go gather up some wit and sarcasm and see what kinda wonders you can stick up your ass… bitch.

27 days!!!
    the day we stop learning is the day we die..

COACHELLA 07.08.09.10.11.

Quote Originally Posted by frijolesx View Post
    @zamuelwashington – did u know your mom sucks dick for free?… did you know your using 2nd grade jokes?
    @BROKENDOLL – ill be sure to flash my tites around soon… youll be the 1st to know u sick bastard, and you should go to Elduardo
    @Fidoosh – clever girl… but why the anal sex comments? Just doesn’t sound right.. keep your cocks and donkey dick at home.
    @frizzlefry – id be disgusted, n I probably wouldn’t be able too look at u in the eye for a while but wouldn’t hold it against your monkey ass. E for effort though
    @mex_rocker – there not gonna deprive your ass of water just don’t over do it on the empty bottles one or two would be cool. Remind them your a brokeass and cant afford to buy a water in the venue to refill it with. (be sure to look like the dirty Mexican that you are)
    @Emma Ocean – sport the camel toe all you want! It is supported in the polo fields
    @Paddy O'Furniture – hey fuck you guy. I got Coachella board legends on this shit…ha. you can go gather up some wit and sarcasm and see what kinda wonders you can stick up your ass… bitch.

27 days!!!
    You sir, have a wonderful economy with words. I look forward to your next syllable with great eagerness and anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by frijolesx View Post

27 days!!!
    STFU
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Lurker

:-)
    the day we stop learning is the day we die..

COACHELLA 07.08.09.10.11.

Lol! Thanks beans!

So when do we get the AIDZ needles shipped to us for the Sahara?
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

has anyone asked a serious question yet?

Can I haz Shuttle?

Quote Originally Posted by moham1989 View Post
    has anyone asked a serious question yet?
    If you had a serious question, would you want a dick to answer it? Not you Gay Palm Springs. I think we know where you stand.

What's worse then finding a worm in your apple?

Herpes.

oh wait, wrong thread
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

you answered my question with another question <--failed. here is a real question. How much in advance did you book a place to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    STFU
    Do you ejaculate inside this device, or are you supposed to pull out?
    Skrillex 2013 tour dates:

1/24/13 – Montreal, Canada
    4/12/13-4/21/13 POLO FIELD-SIZED GAP
    7/12/13 - Montreal, Canada
    7/13/13 - Toronto, Canada
    7/17/13 - Winnipeg, Canada
    7/19/13 - Calgary, Canada
    7/21/13 - Vancouver, Canada

You don't want baby fleshlights running around, do you?
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella