Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Campers: What did you overlook in preparing for '10 & plan to correct in '11

Default Re: Campers: What did you overlook in preparing for '10 & plan to correct in '11

Quote Originally Posted by nomdekt View Post
    If it's just for you & just for Coachella maybe get the cheapest one you can find? I know Coleman does one for about $7 ...

Other options are to line up for the free showers, or pay $5 a pop for the VIP showers (which will also probably have big lines)... OR, get the boys to dump a bucket of water over your head, I'm sure they'd oblige
    I definitely don't wanna wait in long lines so I probably will go looking for the cheapest one

Default Re: Campers: What did you overlook in preparing for '10 & plan to correct in '11

Quote Originally Posted by M.Romo View Post
    Where can we purchase these?
    Try Walmart or Walgreens. I think we found ours at Walgreens for some reason but I did see some in Walmart in AZ while we were there. You can order them on line but I don't know if they would make it in time at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    Try Walmart or Walgreens. I think we found ours at Walgreens for some reason but I did see some in Walmart in AZ while we were there. You can order them on line but I don't know if they would make it in time at this point.
    I just bought 5 of them off Amazon for about $40, not bad at all.

For some reason, the FAQ indicates you can't bring a mister in to the festival, but they'll gladly sell you one while you're there... (kinda like bottled water I guess)

Can I bring a water squirt gun or mister?
    Sorry, these will not be allowed into the venue, though there might be some mister fans available for purchase onsite.

HABACHEEE,TARP(for shade),TENT (open concept), Coooler (extra cooler for ice), One hooter (quick access), 1 kilo of pure columbian cocaine. best coachella eva.
    Im running this trip as long as I can.