Thread: Anyone from Santa Barbara going?

Talking Anyone from Santa Barbara going?

Any UCSB students going to Fest? I live in Cathedral City and have no tickets for the event. I only wanted to go for the first night. Everyone seems to not realize WHY the event sold out so quick.... As soon as the members of CAIFANES confirmed their appearance, tickets sold out!! So lots and lots of LATINOS are going to be the sum of the Festival... I think it would be really funny if the first night you have this mad craze of people attending for CAIFANES and then the other 2 nights it is going to be unlike the first night of attendants since the Line-Up, come on, is an embarasment to prior Coachella Festivals. I would definitely give housing, food, and transportation to a person who would somehow invite me to just the first night of the show!!! Im from Coachella Valley, where there is a will, there is definitely a way....See you all there!! Just for Friday that is.....

Default Re: Anyone from Santa Barbara going?

Quote Originally Posted by Ismael View Post
    Any UCSB students going to Fest? I live in Cathedral City and have no tickets for the event. I only wanted to go for the first night. Everyone seems to not realize WHY the event sold out so quick.... As soon as the members of CAIFANES confirmed their appearance, tickets sold out!! So lots and lots of LATINOS are going to be the sum of the Festival... I think it would be really funny if the first night you have this mad craze of people attending for CAIFANES and then the other 2 nights it is going to be unlike the first night of attendants since the Line-Up, come on, is an embarasment to prior Coachella Festivals. I would definitely give housing, food, and transportation to a person who would somehow invite me to just the first night of the show!!! Im from Coachella Valley, where there is a will, there is definitely a way....See you all there!! Just for Friday that is.....
    Did you look in to this at all before you posted it?

1. No tickets, only wristbands you will need to keep on for the duration of the festival

2. You wont get within 1 mile of the polo fields unless you live within that one mile radius or have a wristband

3. Caifanes confirmed before tickets went on sale and it took 6 days for the tickets to sell out

4. Caifanes may be big with the latino crowd but I have a feeling it will be a mostly hipster dominated crowd like last year regardless of whos playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

5. Comic sans

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by SaharaIsMyHome View Post
    Ex: If you were having sex with 1 girl and 2 others came in to join in, you wouldn't like that? One girl would most likely be riding u while the other two just stand off to the side and wait. eventually you will get ALL 3 on you. that is kind of like what im saying with Swedish House Mafia...3 > 1
    Coachella 2010, Soon 2011 and yes..He is shuffling

Kanyes "Stronger", into daft punks "Harder Better Faster Stronger"!!!! Cant wait!!