Thread: 1 Canadian chick looking for a ride from L.A to Coach on Thursday!! :)

Talking 1 Canadian chick looking for a ride from L.A to Coach on Thursday!! :)

Hey fellow coachella-ers!!!

sooooooooo excited!!! I arrive into LAX on Thursday at 10:15am but I don't have a ride to the event, Im ridin solo so im just wondering If anyone is driving from L.A anytime on Thursday and has 1 extra spot, if I can hitch a ride with? will pay for gas contribution! Please let me know!!

ps. totaaally not a creep! Just looking for other fun people to share the experience with .. you can also message me on fbook if you want

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...p?id=509066070

Default Re: 1 Canadian chick looking for a ride from L.A to Coach on Thursday!! :)

Are you just looking for a ride or you need a spot to crash at as well?
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Smile Re: 1 Canadian chick looking for a ride from L.A to Coach on Thursday!! :)

just a ride... I already have friends that are going in a day earlier waiting for me at the campsite.

Default Re: 1 Canadian chick looking for a ride from L.A to Coach on Thursday!! :)

i got yah if you don't mind givin a little road head??

Smile Re: 1 Canadian chick looking for a ride from L.A to Coach on Thursday!! :)

well i hope that in this case you mean a "heads" up for "road"trip contribution
    if so, yes.

Cool Re: 1 Canadian chick looking for a ride from L.A to Coach on Thursday!! :)

Im driving from around the LA area to Coachella on my own... im meeting some friends there. driving alone kind of sucks cuz so im def down for some carpool buddies.

You still need a ride ?
    C4

Which weekend?

R u Still interested?

hey was up miss canadian chick well i live near LAX an we are leaving on thursday around 11ish an not coming back until monday until we get kick out the fair ground let me know was up i also have a friend that is coming down from canada too but she wont come in until friday so let me know was im we are going second weekend