Thread: Ride offer- Can pick you up anywhere south of SLO to LA.

Lurker

Default Ride offer- Can pick you up anywhere south of SLO to LA.

Hello Everyone,
    My girlfriend and I will be venturing to Coachella this year with no campsite.
    We really want to get the full experience by staying at the festival in the campground and not in the Subaru haha.

We are both 19, down for a great time and ready to rage, enjoy some great music and meet some beautiful people. 420 Friendly.

I will gladly give you and/or your friends a ride to/from coachella in return for letting us crash at your campsite. (I have a companion parking pass so if you have a car camping spot that would work out great.)
    3 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
    Able to pick up anywhere from San Louis Obispo County and south towards Indo, CA. I can even pick you up at an airport, LAX, Ontario, Bob-Hope Burbank, etc.

I have a portable grill, camping chairs, tents, coolers, 420 goodies, etc. to offer you and your friends.

I also own a Yakima box so things don't get too crammed in the car.

Send me a PM with a little about yourself and your friends if you're interested in this offer.

-Austin

Wheres DAFT PUNK??

Default Re: Ride offer- Can pick you up anywhere south of SLO to LA.

Heyy!! I have a car camping pass but my friends are already gonna be there with the car using it. Does the companion parking pass entitle you to park in our spot? You are definitely welcome camping with us!! We are always looking for more fun people to add to the crew!

however, Ill be arriving in L.A on Thursday morning and my friends will either already be in Palm or on route to Coach... In exhange for you camping at our site is there anyway you would be able to come grab me in L.A ?? I arrive 10:15 Thursday morning! let me know