Thread: :) Offering ride to Coachella from LA in exchange for camping spot

Default :) Offering ride to Coachella from LA in exchange for camping spot

I'm looking for a camping spot for 3 of us in exchange I can give you a ride to and from L.A. and surrounding areas. We are cool, calm, and open minded ppl here for the music and friendship. Hit me up if anyone is interested!!

Default Re: :) Offering ride to Coachella from LA in exchange for camping spot

Hello well we have a car camping pass but no ride. So maybe we can work something out. Tell me a little about your self or the ppl that are going with you. were a 20 yr couple first year going to coachella. We are seeking for cool and open minded ppl. Ha HA HA we really want to get to knw ppl more before we let them stay with us.....

Hey, we might be interested! Two gay guys, early twenties. We have a weekend 2 car camping spot, and need a ride. So yeah, if you're going on weekend two and getting there before the music starts let us know!

This is us. ↓↓↓
    250092_371112822965122_1870635979_n.jpg

I have a ride but no place to stay. I can chip in for the camping spot.

Hey! I have a car but no camping spot. Totally willing to pay or give you guys a ride if your still interested? We are 2 fun, laid back ladies in our 20's from Canada. No drama, just good times

idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    TRAVI$ SCOTT for 2015

Lurker

Weekend 1 or 2?

Look at the date of the first post you cr****.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    TRAVI$ SCOTT for 2015