Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: SBTRKT

Default Re: SBTRKT

I'm pretty bummed SBTRKT overlapped completely with Miike Snow, which turned out to be an amazing set in its own right. I saw some of the official footage of SBTRKT playing Wildfire and was pretty impressed but again saddened I had to miss it. Anyone deal with this conflict the other way around?

Much better than the set played at ultra. Most likely due to being in a tent at night.

Yea, I was torn between miike ( who I had just been introduced to) and Sbtrkt ( who i have been jammin to all of 2011). I obviously chose SBTRKT and it was my favorite show all weekend. A little bummed after catching the miike snow footage tho

I had heard mixed reviews of the live set but I was pleasantly surprised. Twas rockin'.

went with miike snow for my 3rd time seeing them, wish i had stayed in the gobi for sbtrkt.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

one of my faves too! plus i had a ton of fun with one of those laser pointers that make the dot patterns giving myself a little light show on the tent ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    Much better than the set played at ultra. Most likely due to being in a tent at night.
    Definitely agree... same with Flylo, neither of them really were playing to their crowd at Ultra, and during the day just isn't the same.

Went to rip the audio (finally) from the official wildfire video today and saw that it has been set to private :/ anyone have a rip of the audio/video from that? I like it better than the original or the drake remix haha
    5/17 Chet Faker
    5/25 EDC NY (2manydjs!!!!)
    7/18-7/20 Melt Festival

I think someone ripped the audio from his set. Look in the 2012 recording thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

via their Facebook
    what a year its been! looking fwd to the next one - 2013 will bring a new album and also starting the year with a live album . thanks to all who of you who have been to any of these shows or supported the music in 2012. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR !