Thread: US Dubstep's Even Better Discussion

Default US Dubstep's Even Better Discussion

i recently went to my first one in january and it was fucking banging. to make it better, Tomba and J.Rabbit made an appearance at the most recent one on the 19th... however, i got kicked out for a dead roach. the MAN trying to put me down, man

anyone LA heads in here a regular at Even Better events in LA? or just US Dubstep fans in general?

if you're a bass head and live in LA, or even near LA (we drove an hour and a half from the AV), i recommend you hit up their next show. SEE YOU IN THE PIT!

here's one of their most recent mixes:
    http://usdubstep.biz/2011/02/21/us-d...3-drumsmuggla/
    Last edited by hools; 02-21-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Default Re: US Dubstep's Even Better Discussion

If you're willing to drive out to the OC check out Smogs monthly Dubtroit partys put on by 12th Planet and company. Pretty bangin dubstep goodness.

what's the age limit at those events? i wanted to see Caspa at this SmogLA event before, only to find it's 21+.

i'm 19, today actually

Dubtroit is at a bar so....its 21.

I saw the title of this thread and just thought I would pop-in to inform everyone that US dubstep is not better. In fact, most dubstep is not good. There is good dubstep, though, and it is most certainly not from the US.

to each his own my friend. i'm sure you're right, since i see a lot of people refer to this kind of dubstep as pretty much known as 'brostep' but shit gets me ragin' and that's pretty much all i need in a dubstep track

wait, i totally misunderstood you. when you said US i thought you meant US Dubstep, which is the producer company name, and Even Better is an event

??? idk bro i'm baked

Were you baked when you created this thread? I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about. I still don't think I do but I listen to a lot of dubstep and have never heard of any of what you posted in the first post. I have concluded that the chances of me liking any dubstep artist from the US are very slim.
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

BlackSwan is absolutely 100% correct without a doubt.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Were you baked when you created this thread? I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about. I still don't think I do but I listen to a lot of dubstep and have never heard of any of what you posted in the first post. I have concluded that the chances of me liking any dubstep artist from the US are very slim.
    i probably was, but what didn't make sense? is everyone aware that "Even Better" is an event?

i just guess our tastes highly differ

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Although I would agree that UK dubstep is FAR superior than what's going on in the US, 12th Planet and Bassnectar are pretty fucking amazing. Although I don't know if Bassnectar would pigenhold himself with such a label.

Quote Originally Posted by hools View Post
    i probably was, but what didn't make sense? is everyone aware that "Even Better" is an event?

i just guess our tastes highly differ
    I'll admit that I thought you were orginally arguing that US dubstep is better than UK dubstep and wrote out a whole response about how much I disagreed...took a couple of read throughs to realize Even Better is an event.

Quote Originally Posted by est1985 View Post
    pigenhold

Quote Originally Posted by est1985 View Post
    I'll admit that I thought you were orginally arguing that US dubstep is better than UK dubstep and wrote out a whole response about how much I disagreed...took a couple of read throughs to realize Even Better is an event.
    haha yeah i was very curious to see if that was the case