Thread: COACHELLA PREVIEW - EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY, THE RAPTURE full sets!!!

Talking COACHELLA PREVIEW - EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY, THE RAPTURE full sets!!!

ok wow.

i found out about all these live sets recorded from the betheriottt festival in sf and how they were available for high quality viewing.

it has live sets from everyone from girl talk, explosions in the sky, the rapture, sage francis, metric and more.its all at www.betheriottt.com - you have to register but yeah, still worth the trouble and its free so hey.

was pretty great to see the rap[ture play a dance frenzied set, a good preview of whats to come at coachella. these guys are amazingly clean live. very good set.

explosions in the sky however were just MEZMERIZING. i love their set here and i hope their setlist is a little better at coachella but they did play MEMORIAL which was the best thing ive ever seen. for some reason the sound quality on explosions in the sky set isnt as good as some others on the page.

girl talk is on there to and his set was HILARIOUS. cant wait for him at coachella!

Default Re: COACHELLA PREVIEW - EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY, THE RAPTURE full sets!!!

I went to that festival. It was awesome seeing both of them and metric was insane..

yup - was a great show.

i loved xiu xiu and saul williams

clipse were very good as well as breakestra