Thread: Anyone give me a ride from Ontario Cali airport? I have a car camping spot

Default Anyone give me a ride from Ontario Cali airport? I have a car camping spot

I get in at 215pm thursday and leave 630am monday. i need a ride or someone to split a rental with

Default Re: Anyone give me a ride from Ontario Cali airport? I have a car camping spot

Hellllo, you need a ride to/from airport, we have a car and need a car camping pass. email me pleasee

meghanann@hotmail.com

cheers

Lurker

Default Re: Anyone give me a ride from Ontario Cali airport? I have a car camping spot

Yea, can definitely do that, its omw.

dzahariades@gmail.com

630 am monday ... Ouch! that is going to suck
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    They check your age at a rave? That means its not a rave.

Lurker

Hey there if your still in the need for a ride we'd love to help you out as we are in need for a comping spot, so if your willing to share the spot with me and my boyfriend we'd be more than happy to give you a ride and supply the camping spot with some gear like a canopy some chairs a cooler. Let me known you can email me julesbar06@yahoo.com