Thread: Have some extra room at my camping spot

Default Have some extra room at my camping spot

Hello!!

Originally I tried to find a group that was sharing their camping spot because I was unable to buy a spot in time. Well I'm super impatient, so I just went ahead and bought a car camping spot on ebay for $400.

I'm sure someone would of been kind enough to share their spot with me and my friend if I had kept looking. So now that I have a spot, I want to help out two people that doesn't have a place to stay yet.

If you would like to join my friend (20) and I (21) for Coachella, just send me a PM. We're both male, pretty laid back, and just want to have a great time at our first Coachella. Anything you have to offer will be greatly appreciated, especially cash :P. If you need a ride from an airport we can probably help you out as long as it's south of San Fransico.

Lurker

Default Re: Have some extra room at my camping spot

Hey there if you still have room at your camping spot I'd love to be considered. It's just me 22 and my 25 boyfriend. It's our first coachella trip as well, but me being the nerd that I am I have been doing research to make sure were well prepared. So we can contribute with some gear like a canopy a grill some chairs a table and some money for the spot. We just want to have an amazing time and enjoy all the great music!! Please just let me know if anything, thanks!!

I'm currently talking to a couple of people that showed interest in the open spots. But nothing is set in stone yet and I'll definitely keep you two in mind. I'll let you know if the spots fill up or not. In any case good luck finding a spot!

Hi,

I am from the UK and am coming with my boyfriend..totally didn't know how it worked and missed out on camping. IF you have room for two small folk from London let me know

I'm keeping all 4 of you in mind. Currently I have 6 people in total staying at my spot. But if for some reason someone drops out, I'll make sure to PM you.

Also, my group is looking for other people with a car camping spot that would like to join up with us and form a mega communal camping spot of sorts. Send me a PM if your group is interested.
    Reggae on the River 2010 - Coachella 2011 - Railroad Revival Tour 2011 - Explosions In The Sky 2011 - HARD Summer 2011 - Outside Lands 2011

I'm also still looking for a spot and a lift from Ontario airport Let me know if you got room!

Lurker

Id love to know if you still have the spot avaliable, got a really big tent that more can stay in if need to (8+ tent with 3-5 in my group)

I just had two spots open up! So if you're interested in joining my campsite shoot me a PM.
    Reggae on the River 2010 - Coachella 2011 - Railroad Revival Tour 2011 - Explosions In The Sky 2011 - HARD Summer 2011 - Outside Lands 2011