Thread: What is the hottest EDM (all electronic genres) track you've been hearing lately?

Default What is the hottest EDM (all electronic genres) track you've been hearing lately?

Between all the individual shows and multi-DJ festivals, I've heard some great tracks - from Afrojack, Martin Solveig, Duck Sauce, Calvin Harris, to name a few artists.

What are some tracks that you and the crowds have been going bonkers over when the DJ drops it?

Default Re: What is the hottest EDM (all electronic genres) track you've been hearing lately?

Bonkers

Great poll, by the way.

Default Re: What is the hottest EDM (all electronic genres) track you've been hearing lately?

Nicky Romero's remix of Flash (green velvet). I hadn't heard it until harvard bass a few weeks ago, and someone dropped it at the mezzanine last friday as well. So damn good

Quote Originally Posted by ic7towers View Post
    Between all the individual shows and multi-DJ festivals, I've heard some great tracks - from Afrojack, Martin Solveig, Duck Sauce, Calvin Harris, to name a few artists.

What are some tracks that you and the crowds have been going bonkers over when the DJ drops it?
    BAhahahahah!!!!! Nice "Lurker" jk

seriously though, Duck Sauce is being played and the people love it, Afrojack is huge too.

Look.. this is two years old.. and it's not the kind of brotronica mentioned above, but I fucking love this song and have been sharing it with friends lately.
    Last edited by Aurgasm; 03-22-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

bonkers
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

Like I said, I've heard quite a bit of Afrojack in different cities - "Bangduck" and "Bungee". I I think just about every DJ has spun Duck Sauce's "Barbara Streisand" since NYE. "C'mon" by Diplo has been getting a lot of play too. Simple, but probably my favorite track this past year.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Haven't heard Bonkers before. Shit is crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgasm View Post

Look.. this is two years old.. and it's not the kind of brotronica mentioned above, but I fucking love this song and have been sharing it with friends lately.
    Fuck that is good. Thank you sir

Magnificent track, its on Optimo's Fabric 52 and was completely blown away.

The new Burial/Thom/Four Tet single has some wonderous sounds on it. I'm loving it.

Great track! Very chill. Keep 'em coming!

more tracks, friends. need. more. tracks.

EVERY GODDAMN SONG on Siriusmo's album. It's insane, best album i've heard in a long time. Signal and Goldene Kugel are my favorites

Great track! Very chill. Keep 'em coming!
    will do...

i guess, in my position in life, a 'hot edm' track is something that makes you and your girl get freaky more than something that makes you want to fist pump and jump around. I'm getting old... anyhow-

Rhythm is a dancer.