Page 188 of 213 FirstFirst ... 183184185186187188189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,640 of 6390

Thread: King of Limbs...

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

Default Re: King of Limbs...

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    $4 million paycheck from Coachella + $$$ from other gigs...
    that's $4m from two nights in mexico, not coachella.

and revenue does not equal a paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    that's $4m from two nights in mexico, not coachella.

and revenue does not equal a paycheck.
    Oh really?! They got paid $4 million for Coachella and yes I know it's not mentioned in the article. Do some research first my friend

10/24 BV day party @ Baby's
    10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 BV day party @ Baby's
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA
    10/26 Thurston Moore @ Rough Trade

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

It is still not a $4m 'paycheck'.

Quote Originally Posted by tigermilkboy View Post
    It is still not a $4m 'paycheck'.
    "Radiohead and Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg reportedly scored $4 million paydays for the two shows, with $2 million apiece going to Friday co-headliners The Black Keys and Swedish House"

lol you think? I was stating they were given $4 million to play Coachella this year. Of course after paying taxes, insurance, payroll for all of their crew/production, travel expenses (plane/truck/etc), food, lodging, storage and etc, they probably won't see half of that money.

10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA

Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Shut the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

wah wah wah

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Shut the fuck up.
    seconded.

Shut the fuck up.
    Bro, you listen to Youth Lagoon. Enough said...more ass pictures would be better as well dude!

10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA

"Radiohead and Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg reportedly scored $4 million paydays for the two shows, with $2 million apiece going to Friday co-headliners The Black Keys and Swedish House"

lol you think? I was stating they were given $4 million to play Coachella this year. Of course after paying taxes, insurance, payroll for all of their crew/production, travel expenses (plane/truck/etc), food, lodging, storage and etc, they probably won't see half of that money.
    "Spooks was born with a degenerative scrotum that disables him from becoming fully aroused, resulting in crippling social ineptitude manifested by posting ridiculous shit on message boards."

Just because you put quotation marks around something doesn't lend it any further credence. Provide a link to your source or, as ThomThom said, shut the fuck up.
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    "Spooks was born with a degenerative scrotum that disables him from becoming fully aroused, resulting in crippling social ineptitude manifested by posting ridiculous shit on message boards."

Just because you put quotation marks around something doesn't lend it any further credence. Provide a link to your source or, as ThomThom said, shut the fuck up.
    Yet some kid from Arizona responds to my post haha. Shouldn't you be boycotting your state for passing SB 1070?! Do something productive with your life man!

ps Google is your best answer or you can go to ateaseweb as well. It's there. Not that hard to find...

10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA

It doesn't exist. You made it up or are repeating unfounded rumors. Shut the fuck up you dangling piece of excrement.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Yet some kid from Arizona responds to my post haha. Shouldn't you be boycotting your state for passing SB 1070?!
    This makes about as much sense as someone faulting you for not doing more to repeal the Rockefeller Drug Laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It doesn't exist. You made it up or are repeating unfounded rumors. Shut the fuck up you dangling piece of excrement.
    "Post a link or it's bullshit!" haha

I think getting a reply from some 40+ year old Arizona dude on Coachella board made my day!!! Thanks TomAz for being a fuck creep! Haha, you're so angry over nothing!

10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    This makes about as much sense as someone faulting you for not doing more to repeal the Rockefeller Drug Laws.
    You obviously didn't get my sarcasm. Yea I know it didn't pass (I mean why the hell would I bring up something that happened in 2010). I'm just pointing out the fact that some of you people can't even look outside this message board for answers. It's not that hard to find different sources for answers

10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA

Bro, you listen to Youth Lagoon. Enough said...more ass pictures would be better as well dude!
    What does me listening to Youth Lagoon have anything to do with me telling you to shut the fuck up?

Shut the fuck up.

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

if you have this magical link what is the harm in posting it? it'd get everyone off your back

October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod
    January 31 - Mayhem/Watain

Maybe the answer lies in here somewhere...

haha you couldn't pay me to go see Youth Lagoon! And plus I'll be catching Father John Misty in two weeks at one of the best venues in NY His LP is pretty fuckin fantastic!

haha don't even get me started with Death Grips. Enough people posted about them on facebook....more importantly, does anyone care? nah...

1) Dudes need to shape the fuck up. I love Zach Hill as a musician... but as a person the dude has got to fucking get his shit together if he wants to not have this all go way over his head. I mean, the dude has been touring all across the world for years... finally gets a solid project going since Hella with some guys and then they cancel a tour for like their third time? Then people start coming out about how the individual members are (which I know the truth about Zach Hill, always have, seen facts of his shit) and it's all starting to add up that either these dudes don't give a shit in the worst way possible, or they're full of themselves in the worst way possible.

Either way, the music remains great, but fuck them and their shady bullshit.

2) The way certain people on here are reacting to this is wayyy out of context in terms of the way these guys work... If any of you could grasp a single second's substance of their message that they portray in their music well then you would comprehend that following the ordinary model for a musician to tour once an album is released is THE last thing this group is concerned with. Instead they are offering TWO full blown pieces of work which would give you 3 releases to listen to from a group, who would be, at that time only two years into their formation. Yeah sure that doesn't mean what they did was all dandy and fine and everyone should be smiling about it but if you sat on this comment box and pulled out a "OMG YU GUYZ CANT DO DISSS" or a "WUZ IT LA RIED DAT SAID U CUDNT COME OUT 2 PLAYYYY??" - well then you don't understand that this group probably cares more about finishing off that album that they promised EVERYONE they would release under a major label, than all of our shitty little opinions, including mine......YO WHO THE FUCK AM I KIDDING THO, FLATLANDER THE FUCK U PLAYING U AT SON? ZACH...THE FUCK U PLAYING AT SON? RIDE.....WHY THE FUCK IS YOU TOO BUSY TRIMMING DAT BEARD TO PLAY A SHIT LITTLE SET FOR US SON?

What does me listening to Youth Lagoon have anything to do with me telling you to shut the fuck up?

Shut the fuck up.
    You know what I think of this dude? Justin Bieber with slightly hipper reference points How much did Fat Possum pay for that Best New Music? Post some ass pics. We all know you have those links saved up!

Electric piano = pretty much the lamest instrument/sound ever.

A high grade on Pitchfork is the kiss of death for a new band these days. It will essentially fill the shows with idiot lemmings (like yourself) for a few months, and they will move on to the next bit thing without fail. Meanwhile, every actual music fan stays away forever.

10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    if you have this magical link what is the harm in posting it? it'd get everyone off your back
    It's on atease buddy. Go on their message board for once You'll learn a thing or two...

10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA

further proof that you're talking out of your ass.

October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod

You know what I think of this dude? Justin Bieber with slightly hipper reference points How much did Fat Possum pay for that Best New Music? Post some ass pics. We all know you have those links saved up!

Electric piano = pretty much the lamest instrument/sound ever.

A high grade on Pitchfork is the kiss of death for a new band these days. It will essentially fill the shows with idiot lemmings (like yourself) for a few months, and they will move on to the next bit thing without fail. Meanwhile, every actual music fan stays away forever.
    WHOA...

further proof that you're talking out of your ass.
    or further proof that you really can't go outside of this message board for 5 seconds haha. Oh I'm too cool for atease! Go show some Texas love to fellow Radiohead fans!

One time I don't post a link, you complain. I post links, you complain. I can't win sorry!

10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA

Wow man, you are one weird motherfucker...

Shut the fuck up.

or further proof that you really can't go outside of this message board for 5 seconds haha. Oh I'm too cool for atease! Go show some Texas love to fellow Radiohead fans!

One time I don't post a link, you complain. I post links, you complain. I can't win sorry!
    Exactly my point. Nothing has stopped you from posting links before, why the sudden aversion to posting one now?

October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod

Seems like you should just stop posting. Its the only victory.

Exactly my point. Nothing has stopped you from posting links before, why the sudden aversion to posting one now?
    Because I'm actually making you do work! Shit I hope Supre comes in here to save the day and post the link for you kids! Or you don't know how to use search function over there?!

ps I guess you're too much of a troll to be in atease forum though. People over there don't curse unless it's referenced to Supre. You're perfect for this MB Keep it classy my friend!

10/24 Dusky @ Verboten
    10/25 Slowdive @ T5
    10/25 Raresh @ TBA

Yet some kid from Arizona responds to my post haha. Shouldn't you be boycotting your state for passing SB 1070?! Do something productive with your life man!

ps Google is your best answer or you can go to ateaseweb as well. It's there. Not that hard to find...
    "Post a link or it's bullshit!" haha

I think getting a reply from some 40+ year old Arizona dude on Coachella board made my day!!! Thanks TomAz for being a fuck creep! Haha, you're so angry over nothing!
    Will you fucking stop ragging on people just because they are from any other state that isn't New York, you bigoted, uninformed, copy-pasting cunt?

THE UNITED STATES ACCORDING TO SPOOKS:
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

It's like talking to a wall.

October 29 - The Melvins
    November 18 - Slayer
    November 19 - eyehategod

I think its time to vote someone off the island. Someone with mod capabilities will have our back.

lol board drama