Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collaborations/surprise appearances/special moments at Coachella 2011

Default Re: Collaborations/surprise appearances/special moments at Coachella 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Gigger View Post
    Jesus will show up during Lil' B.
    But that's not really gonna be a surprise though. It's expected.

Default Re: Collaborations/surprise appearances/special moments at Coachella 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Gigger View Post
    Jesus will show up during Lil' B.
    How will we tell who's who?
    Hoes on my dick cause I look like Jesus- Lil' B

First off, Beyonce, for the short time she was on stage with Jay-Z....absolutely lit the place up. There were rumors of pregnancy, cancelling her tour, and all the other people Jay MIGHT bring on stage....and she walked out there and killed it. To say "disapointment" over no Alicia Keys, Cmon! Nas, Kanye, Dre, Rihanna and esp Beyonce would have been better than Alicia Keys.

Now that I have put that to rest.....

We deserve Kid Cudi to come out for Kanye and Cee Lo.

well justin vernon is going to be at coachella with gayngs so he'll probably come out for kanye.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

I hope those muppetts from Cee-Lo's grammys performance show up
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

Duke Nukem during Wiz Khalifa.
    12/6: Japandroids/DIIV
    1/10: Mister Lies/Matthewdavid

old school

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    I hope those muppetts from Cee-Lo's grammys performance show up
    Would you settle for the Yo Gabba Gabba mascots?

Andy Milonkis for Lil B the Based God set, Travis Barker for the Aquabats
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

I hope Nicki Minaj pops in for her Monster verse.
    Friday: Refused, WU LYF, M83, The Dear Hunter, Explosions in the Sky, Yuck, Neon Indian, Girls, Neon Indian
    Saturday: Radiohead, Bon Iver, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, St. Vincent, Jeff Mangum, Destroyer, Flying Lotus, Azealia Banks, ASAP Rocky
    Sunday: The Weeknd, Real Estate, Girl Talk, At the Drive-In, Florence and the Machine, Beirut, Justice, DJ Shadow, araabMUZIK

Kanye West ending with Stronger, which then brings out Daft Punk to play an hour long set. Now that is how Sunday night should end. Probably won't happen, but it should!

Quote Originally Posted by JLM7291 View Post

Looks like Flylo is gonna be making an appearance this year. I dont really think its much of a surprise though.
    Flying Lotus could show up for Erykah Badu, since he just directed her latest video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ3A4pwaFpM
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This is why you're a semi-employed cheetoh-munching fucktard.

Kanye West will cancel and Daft Punk will take the Mains Stage!!! Keep dreaming!! :\

And Daft Punk will take off their masks and end up being LMFAO
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

There's a very good chance that Omar Rodriguez-Lopez will actually be a form of The Mars Volta and play their new songs.

The drummer of The National joined the Swell Season the last time they played, so it might be that they collab again. If anything, The Frames will probably be with the Swell Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I heard that public enemy is gonna be there - But don't believe the hype...
    '03, '04, '05, '06, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13...
    ...#10 is gonna be grand in 2014

Expect anyone from Jay Z, Nicki Minaj, Kid Cudi, Bon Iver, John Legend & Pusha T to come out for Kanye's performance as they have been performing with him in his past few shows.

I'd like to see Mac Miller come out for Wiz Khalifa's performance as he has a couple of collabs with Wiz.

There's a good chance the whole Swedish House Mafia crew will be hanging out when Angello & Axwell play, but won't be playing as an entire crew. However that is a good thing because they are better when they play solo.

Tinie Tempah could sing for Axwell on Sunday as he sings on Miami 2 Ibiza.

And finally I'm hoping The Black Keys come out for Kings of Leon, take over the stage and do an extended set.

Kid Cudi is the safest bet. I don't know if he does something with Cee-Lo or not, somebody mentioned that, but I'm pretty sure he collabs with Kanye. And it would be fucking awesome if he does "Pursuit of Happiness" with Ratatatatatat.

Kanye and Ratatatatat are both on Sunday..
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

Duran Duran with Ana doing Safe

Expect Plan B to come out during Chase & Status

Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Yes, and perhaps Kelis will show up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    THIS!!!!
    as well as Strongbad coming on with the Aquabats for Pink Pants!
    "The Coachella Valley wasn't always like this, there's been a great many changes made since I came here some 67 years ago"

I don't get why they didn't just give Kid Cudi a set, then he can also appear for ratatat and kanye