Thread: Looking for ticket for my brother

Memorial_07

Unhappy Looking for ticket for my brother

So my brother put his ticket on layaway a few days before the festival sold out and it turns out that there was such a high demand that he didn't find out that his order wouldn't go through because of I'm guessing the clusterfuck of tickets being sold.

But I got mine and I only bought it a few hours before the festival sold out so I'm trying to find one for him too.

I've spent days searching sites trying to find one at a reasonable price and I know asking for "reasonable" isn't really realistic, but hey, I'm trying.

His favorite band is Bright Eyes so I'd feel really bad for him if he couldn't see them basically in our backyard.
    If anyone can help me out at all, please hit me up ASAP.

Thank you.

Default Re: Looking for ticket for my brother

First.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebspeedracer View Post
    it was so dark i wasn't sure if i got blood on her or not. o well i guess thats the chance you take dancing with strangers on drugs.

Second.
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs January 11 - Muse January 21 - Cannabis Cup February 17 - UFC 157 February 23 - Coachella W1 - Rolling Stones May 15 - Tame Impala May 30 - Flying Lotus June 1- Infected Mushroom June 20 - EDC June 21-22 - Americanarama Aug. 3 - Queens of the Stone Age Aug. 17 - Black Sabbath Aug 28 & Sept. 3 - Dave Chappelle Sept. 15 - Nocturnal Wonderland Sept. 21 - the Dead Sept. 28 - NIN Nov. 8

and Third.
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs January 11 - Muse January 21 - Cannabis Cup February 17 - UFC 157 February 23 - Coachella W1 - Rolling Stones May 15 - Tame Impala May 30 - Flying Lotus June 1- Infected Mushroom June 20 - EDC June 21-22 - Americanarama Aug. 3 - Queens of the Stone Age Aug. 17 - Black Sabbath Aug 28 & Sept. 3 - Dave Chappelle Sept. 15 - Nocturnal Wonderland Sept. 21 - the Dead Sept. 28 - NIN Nov. 8

unnecessary thread bumps are unnecessary
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebspeedracer View Post
    it was so dark i wasn't sure if i got blood on her or not. o well i guess thats the chance you take dancing with strangers on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFocus View Post
    unnecessary thread bumps are unnecessary
    agreed.