Thread: Do you need a ride from San Francisco to Coachella? or in between? Room for 3.

Default Do you need a ride from San Francisco to Coachella? or in between? Room for 3.

Hey,

Need a ride to Coachella? I have room for 3 from SF or anywhere in between. Let me know. We can negotiate prices. Feel free to throw out a number.

And if you need housing check out my other post here

And if you have two reg tix you're willing to exchange for VIP tix check out my other post. haha.

pm for more info.

thanks

Default Re: Do you need a ride from San Francisco to Coachella? or in between? Room for 3.

do u have xtra tickets for faced value

Default Re: Do you need a ride from San Francisco to Coachella? or in between? Room for 3.

Sent you a pm

ok ill pay u faced

Quote Originally Posted by RAGER View Post
    ok ill pay u faced
    2007:2009:2010:2011:2012[1]

Quote Originally Posted by Undies View Post
    I considered asking my doctor for advice, but when I asked him if he had ever been to Coachella, and his answer was "What's a Coachella?"; Everything else he said was meaningless to me after that point.

hey! do you still have room for 3 in your car?

Are the spaces in the car still going or not!?

Me and my friend could use a ride. 2 dudes.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=648659744

www.coachellaridefinder.com. Hey we just finished this carpooling site. Check it out! Add your location and contact others by clicking on the icon! It's really simple. Thanks

Hi! I need a ride! I'm super nice, and a music journalist. I live in SF. Please email me if this is still on. Thanks! wendy
    wendyjoakes@aol.com