Thread: I want to exchange 2 VIP tix for 2 reg tix! (housing, ride down can be included)

Default I want to exchange 2 VIP tix for 2 reg tix! (housing, ride down can be included)

I have 2 VIP I need to exchange for 2 reg tix. HOUSING for your friends, a RIDE TO INDIO for up to 3, and RIDES TO COACHELLA every day can be included for an extra fee. You can pm about the housing/rides even if you have no tickets to exchange.

Yep you read correctly. I was forced into buying VIP after reg tickets sold out and cleaned out my bank account doing so. Not looking to make a profit, just looking to trade for cheaper tickets since my 10+ friends going don't have VIP and it'll be lonely to even the VIP spots myself.

So if you and a friend or someone you know is looking for VIP tickets and they only have reg tickets, pm me. It's $550 extra per ticket (so $1100 total for the two VIP in exchange for 2 reg 3 day passes). That's literally EXACTLY how much more it was for the VIP I got. So you're paying ~$850 for the VIP. I AM NOT MAKING A PROFIT. I can show proof and stuff as well. It's just not worth it to me to have VIP and 0 money and I was fine with reg last year.

About housing and rides. I'm driving from NorCal and have space for 3 in my car for anyone between SF and Indio and I have family in Palm Springs with a HOUSE AND A POOL that I stayed in with my friends last year. If you need housing and rides to Indio and the concert grounds everyday, let me know. I'm sure we could work out a price that would include everything, and you'd have a kick ass house to stay in and someone to drive you back and forth everyday. You can contact me about this EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS TO EXCHANGE.

sorry for the caps. good luck to everyone without tickets.

pm for more info.
    Last edited by yaminabox; 02-04-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Lurker

Default Re: I want to exchange 2 VIP tix for 2 reg tix! (housing, ride down can be included)

Hey there unfortunately I don't have tux to exchange with you but my boyfriend and I were trying to find a place to crash if you have the extra space we'd be willing to rent a room, I'm 22 he's 25 please let me know I'm sure we can work something out!

Default Re: I want to exchange 2 VIP tix for 2 reg tix! (housing, ride down can be included)

cool i'll pm you

I don't want to be the one to call bullshit, but didn't VIP sell out in a day whereas normal, GA tickets sold out in a week?

Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    I don't want to be the one to call bullshit, but didn't VIP sell out in a day whereas normal, GA tickets sold out in a week?

Am I missing something?
    No, you have the facts in perfect order. Your bullshit detector is working fine.

Ha wow people are so vicious on these boards. I have VIP because coachella internally sells VIP to employees and affiliated members even after they 'sellout'. ie if you know someone working for golden voice or partners you can still buy them, but they only sell you VIP. still don't believe me? It's probably because you don't know anyone that works for goldenvoice. I already said I'd provide proof and am willing to meet up with people. And if you were actually interested an pmed me you'd know I haven't asked anyone for money before hand so chillax. Sorry but no bullshit here.

Although with all the sketchballs I understand your doubt.

I do know people who work for goldenvoice, actually. But I didn't know that about the tickets. Do you have to pay full face for VIP?

Yep. So nothing special I'm not getting a deal, but for desperate people who were idiots for not buyin on time (moi) then if you have a friend you're set. But I'm still poor so... I mean internal tix are standard for ANY event in life so if you hear about someone working for goldenvoice, get reeeaaalll friendly.

Not sure if it's for every employee though.