Thread: 2BR condo @ indian palms, walking distance to coachella!

Default 2BR condo @ indian palms, walking distance to coachella!

So I rented a condo at the indian palms intervals for my friends and I, however, only my girlfriend, friend, and I got tickets, and now we're stuck trying to fill the place with 3 more people to keep costs down. There was another thread earlier about a place in the same area, so I won't go into too many details here, but it's a 2BR/1 Bath condo, little less than a mile from coachella so you can walk there and not have to deal with the terrible parking. You can check out the site with the link I posted (below).

I stayed here last year and its easily the best place to stay at coachella for the money. It's 700 total and you'd check in Thursday night and check out sunday morning (but you can leave your car in the country club on sunday so when it's over just walk back and drive off). The condo has a queen bed, 2 twin beds, and a sofa that pulls out into a queen bed plus a loveseat. The queen bed and one of the twins are already taken, but the other three are available to whoever wants them. If 3 more people stay it'll be only 120 per person for the weekend, which is immensely cheaper than any hotel or camping (post sell-out), especially given how close it is.

I'd prefer to get a group of 3 people that live near the san diego area and close to us in age, so that it's just 2 groups and it's easy to meet up to pay/introduce each other. We're all 21 and we'll be raging pretty hard during the day, so when we get back each night it's pretty much just a place to crash, get a shower in the morning and some breakfast to try to recoup to go back out and do it again, so no partying there (just to keep it clean and one less thing to worry about).

If you're interested just hit me up and give me some information about yourself.

http://indianpalmsintervals.googlepages.com
    Last edited by robles; 02-02-2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Had someone ask if it has to be three or if it can be just two people and that's fine, it'd just be $150 per person.

Default Re: 2BR condo @ indian palms, walking distance to coachella!

im interested. im PMing you right now

Interested, got ticket, but no camping pass. PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by apachedino View Post
    Interested, got ticket, but no camping pass. PM sent.
    I didn't get one from you?

Just pm'ed you about this. Look forward to hearing from you.