Thread: Question about layaway

Default Question about layaway

I'm assuming there's quite a few people who start layaway ticket payments and then can't end up affording them. What happens to those tickets? Do they go back on sale? Sorry if this is well know or if there are several threads about this already.
    DEATH FROM A-FUCKING-BOVE

Default Re: Question about layaway

No one has ever pondered this question before.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebspeedracer View Post
    it was so dark i wasn't sure if i got blood on her or not. o well i guess thats the chance you take dancing with strangers on drugs.

whiney pain in butt

I heard all the layaway tickets that aren't paid for goes into a shredder and then stuffed into a piñata that is in the shape of liv tyler's left tit and sent to David Bowie to do what he pleases with it.

/divide by zero

Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post
    I heard all the layaway tickets that aren't paid for goes into a shredder and then stuffed into a piñata that is in the shape of liv tyler's left tit and sent to David Bowie to do what he pleases with it.

/divide by zero
    This! This made me happy.

is there another thread about this? 'Cause this is a question I want an answer too also.

it gets recycled to became toilet paper and is sold to developing countries. It helps poor needy kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolswaglol View Post
    I don't see people on the map. somebody please help. does this mean coachella is canceled?
    Quote Originally Posted by fear_the_tree View Post
    I'm fairly convinced you can take over the world with zip ties and duct tape.
    Coachella lifer since 2007

This question hasn't been asked in it's own thread yet, but discussed in many others. A solid answer would be nice....

I've heard that the tickets won't be released. Would GV really sacrifice sales to increase festival attendees comfort? I'd like to think so.
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by heyeric View Post
    This question hasn't been asked in it's own thread yet, but discussed in many others. A solid answer would be nice....
    According to another thread here there will be no more tickets released, regardless of whether people default on their layaway. Period.

Supposedly confirmed by Front Gate, not by me, but supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    According to another thread here there will be no more tickets released, regardless of whether people default on their layaway. Period.
    if people default on their tickets, those tickets may become available to others, but it's not the same as "releasing more tickets," just making previously unavailable tickets up for purchase again... i'm sure GV still wants that money.
    every day, every year

^^^^YUP. Although the money wont be refunded, they surely have had to think about the loss of attendees if a lot default, and the loss of the last portion of the payment as well as extra money to be spent inside the festival by consumers. GV has obviously gotten emails regarding this question and they have yet to release a confirmed statement besides "Festival passes are no longer available." which is a very broad statement imo, when they know potential new consumers will buy up those tickets if needed.

They'll probably just give them out to friends/employees/sponsors.

The percentage of default tix will be very low,
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor