Thread: Reasonable Tickets on Craigslist...

Default Reasonable Tickets on Craigslist...

Just a heads up, I've been trolling Craigslist and flagging all of the ridiculously priced tickets... but I have seen about FOUR different postings with General Admission tickets being offered for $300.. Just thought I'd let you kids know.

Funny how quickly the hysteria has died down.. Thanks everybody who said "FUCK THIS I'M GOING TO (insert other festival) INSTEAD!" you're making obtaining tickets much easier

Default Re: Reasonable Tickets on Craigslist...

Links please? :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    What is lulz?? Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourthisto View Post
    The 28th is the middle of March?? Holy CRAP its 56 days long!??!?! June just got OWN'D!

I would be even more suspicious of people selling them for face value. Not really sure what anyone is expecting to buy off of craigslist at this point. How would this work, you give the guy $300 and he gives you what? The printout from his order and a promise to deliver your wristband in 2 months? Wait until April, people. Unless you buy from Ebay or Stubhub you are bending over to be plundered at this stage in the game.

links!!

yeah, true that, how would they send you the goods? doesnt make since to me...

Yeah and anybody that believes they can get tickets for this price are delusional. Sorry but these listing are either scammers or people hoping to get hits and then pitting "buyers" against each other.

i want tickets! how are we soppose to trust them to deliver the wristbands!! i can't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by soundandfury View Post
    yeah, true that, how would they send you the goods? doesnt make since to me...
    Nothing makes since to me anymore.

Totally missed all these posts, I found the postings on LA craigslist. I'm just trying to help out, kids. No need to throw shade on my attempts. I've got my tickets, I COULD sit here and gloat and pull the whole "FUCK YOU, YOU SHOULDA PLANNED SOONER." like everybody else on the boards...

Welp. Good luck!

i just so fucking skepty about it all... i wish i didnt suck so bad

Red face Re: Reasonable Tickets on Craigslist...

Quote Originally Posted by soundandfury View Post
    i just so fucking skepty about it all... i wish i didnt suck so bad
    lawl
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    What is lulz?? Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourthisto View Post
    The 28th is the middle of March?? Holy CRAP its 56 days long!??!?! June just got OWN'D!

Quote Originally Posted by AndLeoObre View Post
    lawl
    you're the worst.

Nobody is throwing shade on your attempt. Simply trying to protect people from throwing away money.

I am reviving this thread to remind people NOT to trust Craig and his scammy list.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelll0ve View Post
    Totally missed all these posts, I found the postings on LA craigslist. I'm just trying to help out, kids. No need to throw shade on my attempts. I've got my tickets, I COULD sit here and gloat and pull the whole "FUCK YOU, YOU SHOULDA PLANNED SOONER." like everybody else on the boards...

Welp. Good luck!
    wow you gotta be a loser doing this on your own time,as long as you have yer tickets,who cares

and no one should buy anything on CL until wristbands have shipped,plain and simple,other go buy on ebay,you won't get scammed on ebay,i have an ebay business and its pretty easy for buyers to rip off sellers,ebay/paypal will give buyers back money 99% of the time

old school

Yeah get another hobby. Anybody who buys from craigslist right now might a swell put your money in a pile and set it a blaze. As of right now stubhub is your only true guarantee of getting tickets for Coachella on the secondary market after paying for them because of their policy.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazer76 View Post
    Yeah get another hobby. Anybody who buys from craigslist right now might a swell put your money in a pile and set it a blaze. As of right now stubhub is your only true guarantee of getting tickets for Coachella on the secondary market after paying for them because of their policy.

You just have to be smart if you're gonna buy tickets on craigslist. I found tickets today with the shuttle pass for $500. I paid half now through paypal and the other half when I meet up in person to exchange for wristband. I have a screenshot of their receipt from ticketmaster with this address where the tickets are being shipped as well as their home phone and cell phone. If I don't get the wristband when they start shipping I can always file a claim with paypal to get my money back. Any cash deals right now are just plain stupid. Even if you go the written contract route that doesn't really help you if they flake on you. You can take them to small claims...judge rules in your favor but the court doesn't enforce judgements. All you have is a piece of paper saying that they owe you your money back and you're on your own trying to get it back. Or you can hire a private investigator to try and get their bank information and then you can attach a judgement to it. But other then that you're back to square one with no tickets and no money.

Quote Originally Posted by sonabun View Post
    You just have to be smart if you're gonna buy tickets on craigslist. I found tickets today with the shuttle pass for $500. I paid half now through paypal and the other half when I meet up in person to exchange for wristband. I have a screenshot of their receipt from ticketmaster with this address where the tickets are being shipped as well as their home phone and cell phone. If I don't get the wristband when they start shipping I can always file a claim with paypal to get my money back. Any cash deals right now are just plain stupid. Even if you go the written contract route that doesn't really help you if they flake on you. You can take them to small claims...judge rules in your favor but the court doesn't enforce judgements. All you have is a piece of paper saying that they owe you your money back and you're on your own trying to get it back. Or you can hire a private investigator to try and get their bank information and then you can attach a judgement to it. But other then that you're back to square one with no tickets and no money.

Actually you're wrong. You can only file a paypal complaint within 30 days of the sale. You could be fucked

Quote Originally Posted by ticketless View Post
    Actually you're wrong. You can only file a paypal complaint within 30 days of the sale. You could be fucked
    Actually, you're wrong.
    You can file a dispute within 45 days of payment. The dispute is between the buyer and seller. Then you have an ADDITIONAL 20 days (date from when you filed a dispute) to file a claim.

FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Actually, you're wrong.
    You can file a dispute within 45 days of payment. The dispute is between the buyer and seller. Then you have an ADDITIONAL 20 days (date from when you filed a dispute) to file a claim.

FYI
    Yep. And according to eBay you have 90 days from end of auction to file a claim, so anybody buying right now should be covered.
    No, don't, don't cut my hair, Ned loves my hair.

Lets not forget you can always file a chargeback with the credit card company. I beleive its up to a year on those...